First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply "My Anime" : Ideas for you're story...
Member
7964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ..
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

Ichigo-bankai wrote:


AngelinDeath wrote:

how about a prince that was exiled from his homelands and forced to live on the outside world for like 4 years he learns of the truth and he takes his former land over a begins a reign of terror.Then he was aburtly(cant spell)pust to rest but the house was cursed forever speading its roots of evil to nearby forest,and town infection the animals and human within them.2 years later The resistance was formed it was called the Momasa X and their job was to kill all enemys and find the vaccine ,our heroes Tenshi,Momo,Mazuri,Nishi and Laxine are the only ones who can save the world for being corrupted.

Might work on their character design


Is that something you are working on? or a suggestion?


something im working on
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
Yeah? would u like help with it?
Moderator
73187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
Wow your idea sound very good. I like the strory line. I also like manga and I also have a few of my own.
Member
9677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08
it is really hard to make mecha story into writing form
,what you opnion
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
I think it could be since u imagine so much in your head and it might be harder to put down with words. I guess your right, would be hard to describe everything.
Posted 5/10/08 , edited 5/10/08
This story comes out of my mind one day. I thought that if only this would become an anime, this story is the greatest harem of all.

The main character (a 15 yrs old boy) have a great problem of his life. At that time (he is currently a high school student) her sister have been hit by a car and got on a coma. He's father already died 5 years ago. He's hard working mother doesn't know what to do either. Their debt became much more higher and they can't pay the medical bills. They're only a poor family and they can't do anything anymore. Fortunately (or not) a demon pass by on a park where the boy is thinking what to do. Sensing the boy have problem, the demon showed up to him and ask what is he's problem. The boy told his problem and the demon offers to cure his sister and make them a wealthy family in exchange of signing in a demon contract. The boy in desperation agreed but the demon is not ordinary. He is a very playful demon and always want amusement. He told the boy that he have a contract condition lottery. He will put whatever the boy draw to the contract. For example - If the boy draws that he will eat 10 sushi in 12 of midnight every day for 1 year, he would be easily complete the contract.He's wish was granted and the same time he's soul is free from the demon.The demon said that in the lottery, there's some easy one and hard one. There's also some impossible one to make the lottery exciting. The boy hoping to get the easy condition draw the lottery. What he got is.

Knowing the condition is imposible, he still sign the demon contract. Afterwards his sister recover from the coma. He's mother got promoted in higher position and got in her job permanently. The family became happy althought the boy knows he have only 2 years to live and his soul will soon be taken by a demon.
The demon on the other hand meet with his friend who is an angel. Both of them have same interest and manners that make them friends even they're suppose to become enemy. The angel ask his friend how's he's doing. The demon told him that he got a new contract. The angel doesn't care on the demon contract since he knows evil humans are the one making contract with demons. The demon told the angel about the contract and the condition the boy got. The angel who took pity on the boy told he's friend if he want some fruit of heaven. The demon got interested since that fruit only grows on heaven and it's a delicious food for souls. The angel ask the demon to break the contract in exchange of the fruit. The demon told him that they can't break the contract and they can't help the boy since the condition he got is one of the impossible condition and help with magic or powers is againts the contract.. The angel then said that they can help the boy manually. They just have to guide him and help him to make girls fall in love to him without using powers. The demon think and finally agreed. They will help the boy complete the contract in exchange for 1 fruit of heaven each day for 1 year if the contract would be finish.
The next morning the boy wakes up seeing the angel and demon on his bed. They told him they will help him finish the contract so he have to cooperate with them.Thus that day became the start of the heaven and hell of the main character.

What do you think?
Moderator
4433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
ha lol it sounds gud! im not really into that sort of stuff but I know plenty that r and wud absolutely luv it! I luv the idea of this sort bof thing just dont seem to ever be able to read or watch them I just get bord easily lol. dnt take that offensively please its just me
Moderator
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

yoyok121204 wrote:


Knowing the condition is imposible, he still sign the demon contract. Afterwards his sister recover from the coma. He's mother got promoted in higher position and got in her job permanently. The family became happy althought the boy knows he have only 2 years to live and his soul will soon be taken by a demon.
The demon on the other hand meet with his friend who is an angel. Both of them have same interest and manners that make them friends even they're suppose to become enemy. The angel ask his friend how's he's doing. The demon told him that he got a new contract. The angel doesn't care on the demon contract since he knows evil humans are the one making contract with demons. The demon told the angel about the contract and the condition the boy got. The angel who took pity on the boy told he's friend if he want some fruit of heaven. The demon got interested since that fruit only grows on heaven and it's a delicious food for souls. The angel ask the demon to break the contract in exchange of the fruit. The demon told him that they can't break the contract and they can't help the boy since the condition he got is one of the impossible condition and help with magic or powers is againts the contract.. The angel then said that they can help the boy manually. They just have to guide him and help him to make girls fall in love to him without using powers. The demon think and finally agreed. They will help the boy complete the contract in exchange for 1 fruit of heaven each day for 1 year if the contract would be finish.
The next morning the boy wakes up seeing the angel and demon on his bed. They told him they will help him finish the contract so he have to cooperate with them.Thus that day became the start of the heaven and hell of the main character.

What do you think?

This plotline is an epic win! Start writing as soon as possible!
Posted 5/10/08 , edited 5/10/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:



This plotline is an epic win! Start writing as soon as possible!


I'll do my best.
In my mind he already got 30 girls in his school in just 6 months when the contract started.
I'm thinking about the title.
I think it can be Love Contract.
If you have a better idea please tell me.
Thanks
Posted 5/10/08 , edited 5/10/08

FallenAngel159 wrote:

ha lol it sounds gud! im not really into that sort of stuff but I know plenty that r and wud absolutely luv it! I luv the idea of this sort bof thing just dont seem to ever be able to read or watch them I just get bord easily lol. dnt take that offensively please its just me


It's alright.
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
Hmmm, it is actually a really original type of idea. And i am assuming it is supposed to be a comedy? I would love to read what u get
Posted 5/11/08 , edited 5/11/08

Ichigo-bankai wrote:

Hmmm, it is actually a really original type of idea. And i am assuming it is supposed to be a comedy? I would love to read what u get


It's a romance comedy and schoolife. I'll try to start writing it.
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
haha, alright, dont want to pressure u tho
Posted 5/11/08

Ichigo-bankai wrote:

haha, alright, dont want to pressure u tho


I already post the first episode
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.