First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Apply for classes here
Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

korfkid wrote:


alexya4u wrote:


korfkid wrote:

The Girls Guide To Boys (GGB)
The Boys Guide To Girls (BGG)
Laws of Love
Love Philosophy
Arts and Crafts
Guide to Friendship
Couple's Communication

i wanna be in this class ^^


i added u to the following classes...but for BGG class..i can't add u ..hhehe that is a class only for boys^^


ooh....hehehe soorry..;p.


no problem...hehe.
Member
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Here=.=. Why wher...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
can i apply for music and and sports class???? :D
Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

CrescentAngel360 wrote:

can i apply for music and and sports class???? :D


sure u can...check up ur classmates and teachers^^
Member
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Here=.=. Why wher...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

alexya4u wrote:


CrescentAngel360 wrote:

can i apply for music and and sports class???? :D


sure u can...check up ur classmates and teachers^^



TY TY TY TY TY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

CrescentAngel360 wrote:


alexya4u wrote:


CrescentAngel360 wrote:

can i apply for music and and sports class???? :D


sure u can...check up ur classmates and teachers^^



TY TY TY TY TY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD


^____^
Creator/Headmistress
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

angelantis wrote:


Morwien wrote:


angelantis wrote:

i want to apply in all the class...


wow! that many? ok, no problem. but be sure to attend your classes ok?


CAn i also be in student counsil?


sorry to take so long to reply in this post.

you have to apply in the Hiring Employees Section. maybe we can hire you as one of the student councillors.
Member
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Here=.=. Why wher...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
can i apply for PE???
i applied for sports but i dun think there was any sports class :S
Moderator
2987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 4/21/08 , edited 4/21/08

CrescentAngel360 wrote:

can i apply for PE???
i applied for sports but i dun think there was any sports class :S


Well we have a sports class which deals with the reasons why you should exercise and the best ones to do to lose weight and we have a PE class that tells you to exercise- sort of like a roleplay.

You can go in both if you want or do you only want PE?

Member
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Here=.=. Why wher...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

sorelin wrote:


CrescentAngel360 wrote:

can i apply for PE???
i applied for sports but i dun think there was any sports class :S


Well we have a sports class which deals with the reasons why you should exercise and the best ones to do to lose weight and we have a PE class that tells you to exercise- sort of like a roleplay.

You can go in both if you want or do you only want PE?



ill go in both ty~

ive just after finding out where the sports class is

stupid me
Moderator
2987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

CrescentAngel360 wrote:


sorelin wrote:


CrescentAngel360 wrote:

can i apply for PE???
i applied for sports but i dun think there was any sports class :S


Well we have a sports class which deals with the reasons why you should exercise and the best ones to do to lose weight and we have a PE class that tells you to exercise- sort of like a roleplay.

You can go in both if you want or do you only want PE?



ill go in both ty~

ive just after finding out where the sports class is

stupid me



Cool I'll put you in both ^^.

Make sure you attend lessons!
Member
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Here=.=. Why wher...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

sorelin wrote:


CrescentAngel360 wrote:


sorelin wrote:


CrescentAngel360 wrote:

can i apply for PE???
i applied for sports but i dun think there was any sports class :S


Well we have a sports class which deals with the reasons why you should exercise and the best ones to do to lose weight and we have a PE class that tells you to exercise- sort of like a roleplay.

You can go in both if you want or do you only want PE?



ill go in both ty~

ive just after finding out where the sports class is

stupid me



Cool I'll put you in both ^^.

Make sure you attend lessons!


I will
Member
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
Ummm hi!I'm new so can I apply for the Arts and Crafts and GGB class?
Moderator
2987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:

Ummm hi!I'm new so can I apply for the Arts and Crafts and GGB class?


Yeah sure you can!
Member
23954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / It is within the...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
i would want to apply for Seduction 101 class...^^
Creator/Headmistress
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

ryuuki_016 wrote:

i would want to apply for Seduction 101 class...^^



you're in. ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.