First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Sign Up for hosting class here =D
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
Sounds cool, SO I will just be a costumer
Students
10638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Chikyuu
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

Sounds cool, SO I will just be a costumer


Tsuna: Whoa! What type do you want?
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Arcobaleno wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

Sounds cool, SO I will just be a costumer


Tsuna: Whoa! What type do you want?


What type you ask, well I have not decided
Students
10638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Chikyuu
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


Arcobaleno wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

Sounds cool, SO I will just be a costumer


Tsuna: Whoa! What type do you want?


What type you ask, well I have not decided


Tsuna: good. don't ever pick the naughty type(You will?!?) I might go sooon..
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Arcobaleno wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Arcobaleno wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

Sounds cool, SO I will just be a costumer


Tsuna: Whoa! What type do you want?


What type you ask, well I have not decided


Tsuna: good. don't ever pick the naughty type(You will?!?) I might go sooon..


No I will nought pick the naughty type *smiles* I am just going to see who I like the best
Students
10638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Chikyuu
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Esther_Blood wrote:
No I will nought pick the naughty type *smiles* I am just going to see who I like the best


Tsuna: Promise me you won't ick the naughty type please! Please please!
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
Well it's who ever impress me the most, so
Students
10638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Chikyuu
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

Well it's who ever impress me the most, so


I'll be sure not to impress you.. ho ho ho..
Students
5464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home for the holi...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
I guess I'm Kaoru,then.....
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Arcobaleno wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

Well it's who ever impress me the most, so


I'll be sure not to impress you.. ho ho ho..


Fine then... I guess that means I will pick a naughty type!! Hehehe
Posted 3/26/08
Can I JOIN?!?!?!
Posted 3/27/08
pwede ako mag sign up 4 home economics class?
Posted 3/27/08
can i sign up*
2572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ** anime no sekai...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

coldwinter wrote:


yumiharuhi wrote:


coldwinter wrote:


yumiharuhi wrote:


coldwinter wrote:


yumiharuhi wrote:


coldwinter wrote:


yumiharuhi wrote:


coldwinter wrote:


yumiharuhi wrote:


coldwinter wrote:


yumiharuhi wrote:

i want to join!!


may i?


Of cos u can join^^This group welcome everyone and of cos u too


lol...thnx


Wow u replied so fast XD


hehehhe...express!!


Hahas^^... express train??


hahahaa...hehehhehe...express taiping train!*mayb*


Wow u are fast XD.. than i wan to be taxi XD ( can earn more money though)



u r funny!hehhehe....anyway must i choose character to become a host?


U can choose one in case ..... some one take ur characters...



if like this...then i want to be kyouya!!he is cool type


Okay.. um.. actually i want to take him but nvm ^^ i will take tamaki XD



if u wan to exchange host with me,its k...i like both of them...tamaki(king)...kyouya(shadow of king) hehhee
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
Hi
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.