First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Whats the longest youve fancied a girl/boy for?
2125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 9/8/07 , edited 9/8/07
My friend at college for 5 1/2 years (dated him in between that though)
Posted 9/8/07
ive been with my gf along time..

but.. there's always my first who I've never
even really spoke to.

i've liked her.. since I was like.... 6?
10907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under someone bed!
Offline
Posted 9/8/07
Longest Romantic Relationship
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=6859

Please use that thread. :P
1558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 9/8/07

shancai_luvlei wrote:

My friend at college for 5 1/2 years (dated him in between that though)


wow^^ so do you still fancy him?

2125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 9/8/07
Yeah I do still fancy him. Im still friends with him now.


cheesman wrote:


shancai_luvlei wrote:

My friend at college for 5 1/2 years (dated him in between that though)


wow^^ so do you still fancy him?



265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/8/07
3 years
11617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/8/07
2 years .Lol
4428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/8/07
hm...dont know..a week?
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 9/8/07
PMed by the thread creator, and they explained to me the nature of the topic.

Stick to discussing your crushes, not necessarily people you've had a romantic relationship with. Sorry for the misunderstanding.




~ Unlocked



EDIT: It wasn't me, be a friend of mine has had a crush (and has failed to make a move) on this one girl for over 10 years! it was ever since 5th grade, and now, he's in college...
1558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 9/8/07

edsamac wrote:

PMed by the thread creator, and they explained to me the nature of the topic.

Stick to discussing your crushes, not necessarily people you've had a romantic relationship with. Sorry for the misunderstanding.




~ Unlocked



EDIT: It wasn't me, be a friend of mine has had a crush (and has failed to make a move) on this one girl for over 10 years! it was ever since 5th grade, and now, he's in college...


Wow, that's pathetically sweet....edsamac, you're his only hope....push him!

1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / y should i tell...
Offline
Posted 9/8/07
2 and half years...i think
2395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/8/07
3 years
14428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/8/07
3months... well... i still have a crush on him rite now... so i dont noe how long am i going 2 have a crush on him.... hopefully not long... i HATE having crushes! my friend had a crush on this guy for 4 yrs.. i dont noe if she still has a crush on him this yr though...
Posted 9/8/07
3 years !!!!!!!!!!! then i found about his relashonship with my friend~tears~ in the end we just became FRIENDS
Posted 9/8/07

edsamac wrote:

EDIT: It wasn't me, be a friend of mine has had a crush (and has failed to make a move) on this one girl for over 10 years! it was ever since 5th grade, and now, he's in college...


tell youre friend from me to man up.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.