Post Reply Genin Exam
3504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wouldn't u like t...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 3/21/08
ACADEMY STUDENTS ONLY
To become a Genin you have to be an Academy Student
give your best jutsu's (on the main page)

for example:

snake, tiger, monkey, boar, horse, tiger = grand fire ball jutsu



give 10 jutsu's,

also don't use the main page as a resource to get all the seals, if you do you fail
Member
7130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / were else would i be
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
Sheep, Horse, Dragon = Earth Dragon Missile
Earth Landslide: Tiger
You put your left hand into tiger then your right hand into an ox and put the ox on top of the tiger and that's the seal = Earth Wal
Ox, Tiger, Ox, Tiger = Water Dragon Bullet
Tiger, Serpent, Tiger = Water Wall
Death God Summon: (Cross Fingers), Snake, Boar, Sheep, Rabbit, Dog, Rat, Bird, Horse, Snake, (Clap Hands)
Rat, Ox, Tiger, Ox, Rabbit, Tiger = Phoenix Flower Jutsu
Snake, Tiger, Dragon, Rabbit, Tiger = Flame Dragon Jutsu
Snake, Rabbit, Dog = Rouge Nature Jutsue
Sheep, Serpent, Tiger, Rabbit, Serpent, Dragon, Rabbit, Bird (Must stick hand in, in order to keep jutsu active) = Water Prison Jutsu
3504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wouldn't u like t...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

Zetsu777 wrote:

Sheep, Horse, Dragon = Earth Dragon Missile
Earth Landslide: Tiger
You put your left hand into tiger then your right hand into an ox and put the ox on top of the tiger and that's the seal = Earth Wal
Ox, Tiger, Ox, Tiger = Water Dragon Bullet
Tiger, Serpent, Tiger = Water Wall
Death God Summon: (Cross Fingers), Snake, Boar, Sheep, Rabbit, Dog, Rat, Bird, Horse, Snake, (Clap Hands)
Rat, Ox, Tiger, Ox, Rabbit, Tiger = Phoenix Flower Jutsu
Snake, Tiger, Dragon, Rabbit, Tiger = Flame Dragon Jutsu
Snake, Rabbit, Dog = Rouge Nature Jutsue
Sheep, Serpent, Tiger, Rabbit, Serpent, Dragon, Rabbit, Bird (Must stick hand in, in order to keep jutsu active) = Water Prison Jutsu


judging by how well u did, YOU PASS! =)
Creator
573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Why do you want t...
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
NO NO NO NO NO!!!! THATS ALSO CHEATING!!! NO YOU DONT PASS!
Moderator
387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In You're Pants,...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
Member
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the USA
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
Fire Ball== snake, ram, monkey, horse, tiger
water prison= ram, snake,tiger,hare,snake,dragon,hare, bird
water wall=tiger,snake ,tiger
water dragon=ox,monkey,hare,snake,horse,hare,tiger,horse,haare,rat,tiger,dog,tiger,snake,tiger,
ox,monkey,hare,bird
giant vortex=ox, monkey, hare,ram,boar,ox,horse,monkey.tiger,dog,tiger,snake,tiger,ox, monkey,hare,bird
pheonix flower== rat tiger dog ox hare tiger
dragon flame== snake dragon hare tiger
shadow clone==ram snake tiger cross fingers
chidori==ox harew money
3504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wouldn't u like t...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Byakugan8080 wrote:

Fire Ball== snake, ram, monkey, horse, tiger
water prison= ram, snake,tiger,hare,snake,dragon,hare, bird
water wall=tiger,snake ,tiger
water dragon=ox,monkey,hare,snake,horse,hare,tiger,horse,haare,rat,tiger,dog,tiger,snake,tiger,
ox,monkey,hare,bird
giant vortex=ox, monkey, hare,ram,boar,ox,horse,monkey.tiger,dog,tiger,snake,tiger,ox, monkey,hare,bird
pheonix flower== rat tiger dog ox hare tiger
dragon flame== snake dragon hare tiger
shadow clone==ram snake tiger cross fingers
chidori==ox harew money


jonjluk isn't here right now so i'm gonna grade it, PASS!
Creator
573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Why do you want t...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
ok, this is good, you pass
Member
832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Konoha Village
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
1. Dispell: horse, tiger
2. Fire style jutsu, flame dragon: snake, tiger, dragon, rabbit, tiger
3. Shadow clone jutsu: middle and index fingers of both hands cross like a + sign
4. Fire style jutsu, fire dragon missile: tiger after earth style jutsu, earth dragon missile
5. Chidori level one: ox, spread your fingers out in front of you, rabbit, spread your fingers out in front of you, monkey, spread your fingers out in front of you
6. A thousand years of pain: tiger, then poke that seal into your opponent's rear
7. Inuzuka clan human beast clone: tiger, and then dog transforms into you
8. Rising twin dragons: tiger, dragon, monkey, rabbit, serpent, arms cross into an X
9. Ice style jutsu, demonic ice mirrors: tiger seal with middle and index fingers crossed
10. Shadow bind jutsu: rat
Creator
573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Why do you want t...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
it kinda sounds like you copy and pasted ... did you?? plz tell me
3504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wouldn't u like t...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

jaclyn95 wrote:

1. Dispell: horse, tiger
2. Fire style jutsu, flame dragon: snake, tiger, dragon, rabbit, tiger
3. Shadow clone jutsu: middle and index fingers of both hands cross like a + sign
4. Fire style jutsu, fire dragon missile: tiger after earth style jutsu, earth dragon missile
5. Chidori level one: ox, spread your fingers out in front of you, rabbit, spread your fingers out in front of you, monkey, spread your fingers out in front of you
6. A thousand years of pain: tiger, then poke that seal into your opponent's rear
7. Inuzuka clan human beast clone: tiger, and then dog transforms into you
8. Rising twin dragons: tiger, dragon, monkey, rabbit, serpent, arms cross into an X
9. Ice style jutsu, demonic ice mirrors: tiger seal with middle and index fingers crossed
10. Shadow bind jutsu: rat


It doesn't really look like you copied and paste, pass! ^_^
Member
832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Konoha Village
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
No, I didn't copy and paste...
Creator
573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Why do you want t...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
ok.... you pass, thanks for bein truthfull even if you copy and pasted i would have let you pass as long as you tell the truth
You must be logged in to post.