First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you think Jacob should go to Bella and Edwards wedding?
Posted 7/27/08

babybear9008 wrote:


chaoticmimi wrote:


babybear9008 wrote:


chaoticmimi wrote:


babybear9008 wrote:


chaoticmimi wrote:


babybear9008 wrote:


chaoticmimi wrote:

Ah i see there are some jacob fans here! I love edward best though sorry~ but jacob i tihnk is an excellent person for any girl and im hoping he will be imprinted..b4 my thought were that he secretly imprinted on bella but know i dont think thats the case (:


atleast you were nice about it. lol. yeah, i'm a jacob fan and i was hoping he had imprinted on bella without knowing it. *sniffles* unfortunately, i don't think that happened either. poor jacob!! even if bella doesn't love him anymore, i do!!


of course! i luv jacob he's my SECOND fave lol Edward will always be first for me and i really do hope since the last books coming out he finds someone or maybe Stephenie Meyer would make a story on just the wolves of La Push?? oh that'd be so cool!!! I also like Paul!! he seems fiesty but really sweet even though i dont know much about him ~sniff~


>< i don't want jacob to find anyone else!! i want jacob and bella to get together. *sigh* yeah, she might just venture off and do a series for werewolves, just for all those jacob fans!!


oh? i'd have to disagree with you that jacob should be with bella , bella and edward perfect match!!~ and yeah i'd really love to read it maybe someone would suggest it to her hmm i wonder if we could if she would even listen or have enough time to do it o.O


lol. we'll just have to agree to disagree. ^^ since edward is, y'know...dead and all that good stuff. maybe someone should write her!! that would be a pretty great series too!!! maybe someone already mentioned to her!!


I agree with you!! lol but whats wrong with edward be dead lol


oh, nothing much...just the fact that he's all dead-like. i prefer a little bit of heat.


lmao!!! hahaha dead like huh? oh my i have no come back to that other than hes still hot(in my imagination!) and that hes faaar from dead like other than the fact that he is dead o.O
Posted 7/27/08


mwahahaha!! i agree the he might be an attractive dead-like guy. ^^ but i still like jacob better. he's all fun and athletic-like. not to mention the whole, him being a wolf thing. lol. i do love wolves.
Posted 7/27/08

babybear9008 wrote:



mwahahaha!! i agree the he might be an attractive dead-like guy. ^^ but i still like jacob better. he's all fun and athletic-like. not to mention the whole, him being a wolf thing. lol. i do love wolves.


lol! ok you right about the him being a werewolf becuase i personally think werewolves are hot but still like i said he still SECOND because i luv vamps waaay more than werewolves, werewolves are hot but vamps waaaay bettah lol our quoting eachother has gotten long
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 7/27/08

chaoticmimi wrote:


babybear9008 wrote:



mwahahaha!! i agree the he might be an attractive dead-like guy. ^^ but i still like jacob better. he's all fun and athletic-like. not to mention the whole, him being a wolf thing. lol. i do love wolves.


lol! ok you right about the him being a werewolf becuase i personally think werewolves are hot but still like i said he still SECOND because i luv vamps waaay more than werewolves, werewolves are hot but vamps waaaay bettah lol our quoting eachother has gotten long


lol. yeah i know. ^^ but i disagree. vampires are pretty hott, but werewolves are even hotter!!!
Posted 7/27/08

babybear9008 wrote:


chaoticmimi wrote:


babybear9008 wrote:



mwahahaha!! i agree the he might be an attractive dead-like guy. ^^ but i still like jacob better. he's all fun and athletic-like. not to mention the whole, him being a wolf thing. lol. i do love wolves.


lol! ok you right about the him being a werewolf becuase i personally think werewolves are hot but still like i said he still SECOND because i luv vamps waaay more than werewolves, werewolves are hot but vamps waaaay bettah lol our quoting eachother has gotten long


lol. yeah i know. ^^ but i disagree. vampires are pretty hott, but werewolves are even hotter!!!


we'll see! i made a new forum topic~vamps or werewolves~ lets see what everyone else thinks lol
Posted 7/27/08

chaoticmimi wrote:


babybear9008 wrote:


chaoticmimi wrote:


babybear9008 wrote:



mwahahaha!! i agree the he might be an attractive dead-like guy. ^^ but i still like jacob better. he's all fun and athletic-like. not to mention the whole, him being a wolf thing. lol. i do love wolves.


lol! ok you right about the him being a werewolf becuase i personally think werewolves are hot but still like i said he still SECOND because i luv vamps waaay more than werewolves, werewolves are hot but vamps waaaay bettah lol our quoting eachother has gotten long


lol. yeah i know. ^^ but i disagree. vampires are pretty hott, but werewolves are even hotter!!!


we'll see! i made a new forum topic~vamps or werewolves~ lets see what everyone else thinks lol


lol. okay, we'll continue this there.
Member
2478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
i always wanted jacob and bella to be together, cause edward left her. yes he left to protect her, but to protect her he could have been thier for her. confusing i know. anyways now i think jacob is too good for bella, and that he'll only get hurt more if he went to the wedding.
Member
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
oOh close call xD
Member
141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
LoL before I read BD, I was hoping that Jacob would show up while Bella was alone in her dressing/fitting [before the wedding] room and then because we all knew Seth would show up at the wedding, they(rest of the vampires) wouldn't be able to differentiate the scent nor would Alice see him coming, and THEN Jacob would kidnap her!!! Lol I just really wanted a bit of action at that part. There was more to that theory but ugh...it's not worth saying now since it didn't happen LoL I like Stephenies version WAY better. Actually, Thank God it didn't turn out that way. Maybe I'll rewrite that part for myself just for something to do
Posted 9/5/08
he shouldn't he'll only cause himself more pain and suffering...

what a masochist jacob is...
Member
1323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / "A pLaCe WhErE He...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
i reckon yeah
but i also agree wit above
it will hurt him
ohhh poor jacob
but i still luv Edward!!
Member
5223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A place with lots...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
Bella was very happy to see him!
That's great, I don't like Bella blaming herself.
Member
10097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
yes..eventho it kinda makes jacob feel sad, it'd make bella happy. besides, i read breaking dawn hes gonna go to her wedding
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.