First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Bleach
5122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / BHS
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

artgeek707 wrote:

STOP WITH THE WHINING LISCENSING THREADS


wtf i'm NOT whining!!!
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

bleachchidori wrote:


wolzen wrote:


bleachchidori wrote:


wolzen wrote:

wtf you gonna do about it?HUH BITCH!??!??! HUH?!?!??!?!?


hey wtf i'm just asking ppl to see their opions...........asshole




DON'T YOU BACKSASS ME BITCH OR I'LL BEAT YOU LIKE YOUR FATHER DOES!


go fuck ur mom asshole



thats the remark i'd expect from a 13 year old anime addict



5122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / BHS
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

bleachchidori wrote:

do u guys think it's messed up CR licensed Bleach???

4270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
just stop already, even your comments failed, go *orz*
5122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / BHS
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

wolzen wrote:


bleachchidori wrote:


wolzen wrote:


bleachchidori wrote:


wolzen wrote:

wtf you gonna do about it?HUH BITCH!??!??! HUH?!?!??!?!?


hey wtf i'm just asking ppl to see their opions...........asshole




DON'T YOU BACKSASS ME BITCH OR I'LL BEAT YOU LIKE YOUR FATHER DOES!


go fuck ur mom asshole



thats the remark i'd expect from a 13 year old anime addict





i'm NOT an anime addict maybe ur mom is.......oh sorry u don't have a mom u have 2 dads

5122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / BHS
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

harrisan123 wrote:

just stop already, even your comments failed, go *orz*


whatever fuck off
4439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
hahahaah so funny the only post on this threat is so say how dumb the starter is.
this wins the most awesome tread ever award
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

bleachchidori wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:

STOP WITH THE WHINING LISCENSING THREADS


wtf i'm NOT whining!!!


all the bleachtards and Narutards are whining about the liscensing. We've seen countless threads like this before. All of them are/will get locked.
Do something else. Anyway it's either remove liscensed anime or shut down CR completely. Which do you prefer?
5122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / BHS
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

iambill10 wrote:


bleachchidori wrote:


iambill10 wrote:


wolzen wrote:

wtf you gonna do about it?HUH BITCH!??!??! HUH?!?!??!?!?


He'll cry like a bitch.


oh???then why don't u fuck off u cock-sucking mother-fucking slut whore bitch asshole cracker loser fucker??


Noob, is that all you have to say?


yeah got a problem filipino bitch???
4270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
im being command by a useless comment, nice shot!, just go *orz* already
5122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / BHS
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

artgeek707 wrote:


bleachchidori wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:

STOP WITH THE WHINING LISCENSING THREADS


wtf i'm NOT whining!!!


all the bleachtards and Narutards are whining about the liscensing. We've seen countless threads like this before. All of them are/will get locked.
Do something else. Anyway it's either remove liscensed anime or shut down CR completely. Which do you prefer?


hey i wasn't complaining i was just asking other ppl how do they feel i couldn't careLESS they licensed it
14542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
kinda pathenic kid....
947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

bleachchidori wrote:


wolzen wrote:

wtf you gonna do about it?HUH BITCH!??!??! HUH?!?!??!?!?


hey wtf i'm just asking ppl to see their opions...........asshole


uhmmm who cares...go to veoh,youtube,livevideo,animeplaylist.blogspot.com, IT DOESNT MATTER I COULD CARE LESS I DONT WATCH IT ON CR Y SHOULD I WATCH A FCKN ASS GOOD ANIME WITH SHITY QUALITY and i download them any wayz......
5122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / BHS
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

Sleepneeded127 wrote:

hahahaah so funny the only post on this threat is so say how dumb the starter is.
this wins the most awesome tread ever award


hahahha so funny ur a fucker
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

bleachchidori wrote:


iambill10 wrote:


bleachchidori wrote:


iambill10 wrote:


wolzen wrote:

wtf you gonna do about it?HUH BITCH!??!??! HUH?!?!??!?!?


He'll cry like a bitch.


oh???then why don't u fuck off u cock-sucking mother-fucking slut whore bitch asshole cracker loser fucker??


Noob, is that all you have to say?


yeah got a problem filipino bitch???




no flaming thats against the forum rules

shame on you

REPENT!!!!REPENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REPENTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.