First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Naruto and Bleach is removed!
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 3/20/08
So basically.. we rejoice the removal of those highly popular anime..hehehehe..

Instead of raging some threadstarters who complain about the licensing...

We post our feelings about it!!

Enjoy!!!

I hope this thread will last longer hehehe!!

2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / New World
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
ZOMG!!!! YOU ARE A SAINT!!!!! LMAO
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
OMFG!!! what is wrong with you noobs??? here are the fucking Rules!!!! NO: naruto threads, bleach threads, vs threads, anime license threads, and duplicates.

~reported~
Posted 3/20/08

siberian-tiger0 wrote:

OMFG!!! what is wrong with you noobs??? here are the fucking Rules!!!! NO: naruto threads, bleach threads, vs threads, anime license threads, and duplicates.

~reported~


Read my post first before typing
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

ezil2008 wrote:


siberian-tiger0 wrote:

OMFG!!! what is wrong with you noobs??? here are the fucking Rules!!!! NO: naruto threads, bleach threads, vs threads, anime license threads, and duplicates.

~reported~


Read my post first before typing


did you not read the rules that i posted personally for you?? no naruto or bleach threads!!!!
1004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Silent Hill
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

ezil2008 wrote:


siberian-tiger0 wrote:

OMFG!!! what is wrong with you noobs??? here are the fucking Rules!!!! NO: naruto threads, bleach threads, vs threads, anime license threads, and duplicates.

~reported~


Read my post first before typing


Doesn't matter if it is about hating them, it's still a thread about Naruto and Bleach.

Edit: Beaten to it by like 2 seconds. lol
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
duplicate you fail lol



*swings arm down*

let the flaming begin!
Posted 3/20/08

siberian-tiger0 wrote:


ezil2008 wrote:


siberian-tiger0 wrote:

OMFG!!! what is wrong with you noobs??? here are the fucking Rules!!!! NO: naruto threads, bleach threads, vs threads, anime license threads, and duplicates.

~reported~


Read my post first before typing


did you not read the rules that i posted personally for you?? no naruto or bleach threads!!!!


Screw the rules!! hehehe. jowk..

well anyway sorry to mods for this topic..

He'she can manage this thread.

9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

ezil2008 wrote:


siberian-tiger0 wrote:

OMFG!!! what is wrong with you noobs??? here are the fucking Rules!!!! NO: naruto threads, bleach threads, vs threads, anime license threads, and duplicates.

~reported~


Read my post first before typing


i kno hes such an Dumbass....im startin 2 hated yall reporters
Posted 3/20/08

wolzen wrote:

duplicate you fail lol



*swings arm down*

let the flaming begin!


^_^
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

ezil2008 wrote:


siberian-tiger0 wrote:


ezil2008 wrote:


siberian-tiger0 wrote:

OMFG!!! what is wrong with you noobs??? here are the fucking Rules!!!! NO: naruto threads, bleach threads, vs threads, anime license threads, and duplicates.

~reported~


Read my post first before typing


did you not read the rules that i posted personally for you?? no naruto or bleach threads!!!!


Screw the rules!! hehehe. jowk..

well anyway sorry to mods for this topic..

He'she can manage this thread.



let me ask you...........is this your first thread?
Posted 3/20/08

siberian-tiger0 wrote:


ezil2008 wrote:


siberian-tiger0 wrote:


ezil2008 wrote:


siberian-tiger0 wrote:

OMFG!!! what is wrong with you noobs??? here are the fucking Rules!!!! NO: naruto threads, bleach threads, vs threads, anime license threads, and duplicates.

~reported~


Read my post first before typing


did you not read the rules that i posted personally for you?? no naruto or bleach threads!!!!


Screw the rules!! hehehe. jowk..

well anyway sorry to mods for this topic..

He'she can manage this thread.



let me ask you...........is this your first thread?


yeah. how did you know?
Posted 3/20/08
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / New World
Offline
Posted 3/20/08


ZOMG!!!! BEAST WARS!!!!
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

ezil2008 wrote:


siberian-tiger0 wrote:


ezil2008 wrote:


siberian-tiger0 wrote:


ezil2008 wrote:


siberian-tiger0 wrote:

OMFG!!! what is wrong with you noobs??? here are the fucking Rules!!!! NO: naruto threads, bleach threads, vs threads, anime license threads, and duplicates.

~reported~


Read my post first before typing


did you not read the rules that i posted personally for you?? no naruto or bleach threads!!!!


Screw the rules!! hehehe. jowk..

well anyway sorry to mods for this topic..

He'she can manage this thread.



let me ask you...........is this your first thread?


yeah. how did you know?


its pretty obvious............you can only post a new thread if you have 500 or above CR points............so everyone that have put up their first threads have it easy............keep doing it and you get banned im pretty sure.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.