Created by j-von
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
How u feel about the removal of naruto shippuuden, claymore, gundam00, bleach
11691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 3/21/08
dont matter to me.
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 3/21/08
one advice...



2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / New World
Offline
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 3/21/08

MusicalWarrior wrote:

Why should I care? Those shows all suck.


AMEN! can't argue with that
9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 3/21/08
I WANT MY FUCKIN CLAYMORE BACK!
9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 3/21/08

noname01123 wrote:

one advice...






heres some facts for u

9845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
78 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 3/21/08
napraning and mga bading
887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / In The Middle of...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 3/21/08
GOD DAMN when I actually look at it... ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN DON'T EVEN SUPPORT CRUNCHY ROLL YOU MOOCHES! GOD... THIS IS A SERVICE BEING PROVIDED FOR YOU. HOW CAN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS FREE?!?!?!
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 3/21/08

j-von wrote:


this is pointless there are many threads like this already

i already said at the top no criticizing


im sorry, even if you say no criticizing...............it is inevitable that someone like me will criticize a retarded noob like yourself!!!!!! NO NARUTO AND BLEACH THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~reported~
3571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 3/21/08

j-von wrote:

well most people cant buy the dvd cause its not availble so be considerate of others




Yeah and some of us are poor and dont have high speed internet
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 3/21/08

DarthVantos wrote:


noname01123 wrote:

one advice...






heres some facts for u



i never asked for your opinion so...



idiot
9273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 3/21/08

DarthVantos wrote:


noname01123 wrote:

one advice...






heres some facts for u




2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / New World
Offline
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 3/21/08

DarthVantos wrote:



3571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 3/21/08

ShakuShogan wrote:

GOD DAMN when I actually look at it... ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN DON'T EVEN SUPPORT CRUNCHY ROLL YOU MOOCHES! GOD... THIS IS A SERVICE BEING PROVIDED FOR YOU. HOW CAN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS FREE?!?!?!


hum whos ALL complaining.....Im acually apprecitiave of sites like CR (even tho the vids dont load fast:bc slo internet -.-*:(
702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 3/21/08
Fuck all the ppl who says duplicate and fuking wrong section knnb
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 3/21/08

blu3g wrote:


DarthVantos wrote:





hahahahahahahahaha, that is fucking hilarious...........
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.