First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
which is better
3459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / perris ca.
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
what race is better
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The Arena of the...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
I'm not sure, but something tells me that if I ever learned what a "crusnix" is, I'd never be able to live with myself again.
Posted 3/20/08
wrong section.
3459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / perris ca.
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

MusicalWarrior wrote:

I'm not sure, but something tells me that if I ever learned what a "crusnix" is, I'd never be able to live with myself again.


its a race that live off the blood of vampires
3459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / perris ca.
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

blablabla9876 wrote:

wrong section.


it says its the anime section and its anime
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The Arena of the...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

BAMBOOKINGZAMBIMARU wrote:


MusicalWarrior wrote:

I'm not sure, but something tells me that if I ever learned what a "crusnix" is, I'd never be able to live with myself again.


its a race that live off the blood of vampires


Not looking. Not looking. NOT LOOKING.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
What is a crusnix?
3459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / perris ca.
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

MusicalWarrior wrote:


BAMBOOKINGZAMBIMARU wrote:


MusicalWarrior wrote:

I'm not sure, but something tells me that if I ever learned what a "crusnix" is, I'd never be able to live with myself again.


its a race that live off the blood of vampires


Not looking. Not looking. NOT LOOKING.


its not gonna kill u just watch trinity blood
Posted 3/20/08

BAMBOOKINGZAMBIMARU wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

wrong section.


it says its the anime section and its anime


Are you blind or just stupid? There is a polls section for polls.
3459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / perris ca.
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


BAMBOOKINGZAMBIMARU wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

wrong section.


it says its the anime section and its anime


Are you blind or just stupid? There is a polls section for polls.


apperintly blind and half a sleep
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


BAMBOOKINGZAMBIMARU wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

wrong section.


it says its the anime section and its anime


Are you blind or just stupid? There is a polls section for polls.


tell em' blahblahblah!!!!!
9845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
its not crusnix

its crusnik
1523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Christmas Island
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
crusnix whats that pokemon????????????????????????????
3815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Off the radar.
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
humans are the best
i dont know what the rules of living are with crusnik but vamps die wen there barely in sunlight which is stupid
20165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
Human
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.