First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What is Shounen's best anime?
1513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

logged_out wrote:


Nobody28 wrote:


darkduelmaster wrote:

or maybe he's talking about Shonen Jump?


whats that?? T_T i dont think i have watched something like that or i have but i didnt know its a shounen jump lol


shonen jump is magazine


oooooooo ok ^_^ hahaha i didnt know that thankies
1513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

darkduelmaster wrote:


Nobody28 wrote:


darkduelmaster wrote:

or maybe he's talking about Shonen Jump?


whats that?? T_T i dont think i have watched something like that or i have but i didnt know its a shounen jump lol


Shonen Jump, the magazine that has manga from different "shonen type" manga series... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shonen_jump


thankies ^__^ and thanks also for the site heheh
9845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

Nobody28 wrote:


logged_out wrote:


Nobody28 wrote:


darkduelmaster wrote:

or maybe he's talking about Shonen Jump?


whats that?? T_T i dont think i have watched something like that or i have but i didnt know its a shounen jump lol


shonen jump is magazine


oooooooo ok ^_^ hahaha i didnt know that thankies


inside it are diff. mangas. and is released every week i guess... i dunno
a chapter for each manga
a diff. chapter after another issue
8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / california =]
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
MAJOR!

shigeno goro just plain out rocks.
Posted 3/21/08

iambill10 wrote:

I think it's "What's the best Shounen anime?"


<sarcasm>No...he means what is shounens best anime....he is talking about the person called shounen....</sarcasm>
619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / heaven and earth
Offline
Posted 3/21/08




definitly its prince of tennis.......
Posted 3/21/08

iambill10 wrote:


mangoku wrote:


iambill10 wrote:

I think it's "What's the best Shounen anime?"


<sarcasm>No...he means what is shounens best anime....he is talking about the person called shounen....</sarcasm>


*sarcasm*
Oh, I see. I wonder who is that guy. He must be great.


*more sarcasm*
he must be a complete genius, i cant believe ive never heard of him before.......he has 1 forum thread to his fame....thats 1 forum thread more than 0.....amazing!
1066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
definitely prince of tennis
3177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under the pig sty...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
dgrayman
1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
chicken sandwich O_o?
Posted 3/21/08

mangoku wrote:


iambill10 wrote:


mangoku wrote:


iambill10 wrote:

I think it's "What's the best Shounen anime?"


<sarcasm>No...he means what is shounens best anime....he is talking about the person called shounen....</sarcasm>


*sarcasm*
Oh, I see. I wonder who is that guy. He must be great.


*more sarcasm*
he must be a complete genius, i cant believe ive never heard of him before.......he has 1 forum thread to his fame....thats 1 forum thread more than 0.....amazing!


*even more sarcasm*
yeah..he should have like 1000 posts..i bet this is be the best thread [N]Ever

2357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sydney
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
Naruto
619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / heaven and earth
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
prince of tennis
12190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
slam dunk...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.