First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[JActor] Kato Kazuki
1232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my head
Offline
Posted 9/9/07
After watching Tenimyu I became a huge fan of Kato Kazuki. Great voice, good looking, good actor and not to mention HOT, this guy got me hooked! Somehow I'm having a hard time looking for his pics, so if somehow has some, can you please share them with me? Thanks in advance

Here are the shows where he appeared in:
- Tenimyu
- Jigoku Shoujo
- Hotaru no Hikari
- Kamen Rider Kabuto

Do you know this actor? Do you find him HOT or NOT?



28806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 9/10/07
I'd say he's HOT ♥ Haven't seen Tenimyu & Kamen Rider Kabuto yet,but in Hotaru no Hikari & Jigoku Shoujo he's more than adorable I'm a big fan of his music though...Soul Survivor,Faith & Shake!! Shake!! Shake!! are looooove!
I have some pics of him in my gallery,you might check them out if you want.
83333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/10/07
Kato Kazuki is pretty hot in Jigoku Shoujo Live Action. Yummy yum!
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/10/07
I like him.

As for scans/pictures, there are a ton all over the place on livejournal.
1232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my head
Offline
Posted 9/10/07

vivitu wrote:

I'd say he's HOT ♥ Haven't seen Tenimyu & Kamen Rider Kabuto yet,but in Hotaru no Hikari & Jigoku Shoujo he's more than adorable I'm a big fan of his music though...Soul Survivor,Faith & Shake!! Shake!! Shake!! are looooove!
I have some pics of him in my gallery,you might check them out if you want.


Yay! Thanks, I would love to see his pics in your gallery. I haven't seen Jigoku Shoujo yet but I've seen the opening and he looks so cool in it! I'm not familiar with the songs you've mentioned above but I love his song 'Warning' the chorus got stuck in my head.
28806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 9/10/07
^ you can also check out his community on LJ(kazuki13) for more scans http://community.livejournal.com/kazuki13/
1232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my head
Offline
Posted 9/10/07
Thanks a lot Vivitu!




HOTNESS!!!
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 12/2/07
To check Kazuki's hotness you absolutely MUST watch his idol dvd... it's called 55mm, and you can find it on youtube.com
And yes, I'm a huge fan of him. I love his music, and I love the way he can perform live without making a SINGLE mistake. Someone says he looks gay, or at least metrosexual, but it's not true. He's one of the current most popular singers/actors in Japan!!
8713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Seattle / Los Ang...
Offline
Posted 12/3/07
hehe. he's cute. but i like KATO SHIGEAKI better.
8836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/4/07
he was so HOT......
i like him.
1232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my head
Offline
Posted 12/4/07

enyaenyaenya16 wrote:

To check Kazuki's hotness you absolutely MUST watch his idol dvd... it's called 55mm, and you can find it on youtube.com


I have seen parts of his idol dvd and I got major nosebleed from too much HOTNESS...

I like how he shifts his character from being the high & mighty Atobe (tenimyu) to being a shy & soft spoken Teshima (hotaru no hikari). I love his song 'Warning', got the chorus part stuck in my head.
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/4/07

princess_rui wrote:

After watching Tenimyu I became a huge fan of Kato Kazuki. Great voice, good looking, good actor and not to mention HOT, this guy got me hooked! Somehow I'm having a hard time looking for his pics, so if somehow has some, can you please share them with me? Thanks in advance

Here are the shows where he appeared in:
- Tenimyu
- Jigoku Shoujo
- Hotaru no Hikari
- Kamen Rider Kabuto

Do you know this actor? Do you find him HOT or NOT?






im scar3d
4767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/4/07


Haha I still remembered when he acted as Kazama Daisuke and said "Ultimate Make Up"* in Kamen Rider Kabuto.

* He has incredible make up skill that can change even the ugliest girl into a goddess
4956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/31/07

MeGaMRedZ wrote:



Haha I still remembered when he acted as Kazama Daisuke and said "Ultimate Make Up"* in Kamen Rider Kabuto.

* He has incredible make up skill that can change even the ugliest girl into a goddess



He was so cute as Kazama Daisuke - it completely contradicted his role as Atobe Keigo
824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / muar,johore
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
simple, cute and hot
that's wat i like about him
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.