Created by hem_jem
Monthly Avatar Voting
Creator
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/08 , edited 3/21/08
1. Kevin VS Ryoma: The Chibi Version


2. Faces of the Famous


3. The Prince of Tennis Logo


4. Cute and Formal


5. The Universal Tennis
Posted 3/21/08

hem_jem wrote:

1. Kevin VS Ryoma: The Chibi Version


2. Faces of the Famous


3. The Prince of Tennis Logo


4. Cute and Formal


5. The Universal Tennis


i'll vote for da pic pic 2 evn if pic 1 and 3 are my photos!!!!
Creator
4140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

lanciei134 wrote:


hem_jem wrote:

1. Kevin VS Ryoma: The Chibi Version


2. Faces of the Famous


3. The Prince of Tennis Logo


4. Cute and Formal


5. The Universal Tennis


i'll vote for da pic pic 2 evn if pic 1 and 3 are my photos!!!!


hehehe...dun q nga kinuha...

Posted 3/21/08

hem_jem wrote:


lanciei134 wrote:


hem_jem wrote:

1. Kevin VS Ryoma: The Chibi Version


2. Faces of the Famous


3. The Prince of Tennis Logo


4. Cute and Formal


5. The Universal Tennis


i'll vote for da pic pic 2 evn if pic 1 and 3 are my photos!!!!


hehehe...dun q nga kinuha...



binoto mo pla ang pic #1 okay rin kse cute eh...
Moderator
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
#4!!!
Moderator
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
number5!
You must be logged in to post.