First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
who here loves vampires and why?
6367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / around here
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

nemesisz wrote:


tbodine wrote:

even tho vamps arnt real they hav superhuman strenth and sometimes have paronormal powers which is really cool


this is what we want... a positive feedback....


well thanx i really didnt want to argu with the other ppl
4919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
I like 'em cause' they are so cool .... even If they weren't real ^^||
4509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
blood sucker 2 the rescue.......
4997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / i'm in a place in...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
i love vampires:] cuz they're cool^^
9896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / LI, NY
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
Mage>Vampire

Because mages have the capacity for all the powers vampires have, plus they're still alive and have souls.

I mean, sure, Vampires can make servants like Reinsfeild...



but they will never be able to do this...

4509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

CerridwenStorms wrote:

Mage>Vampire

Because mages have the capacity for all the powers vampires have, plus they're still alive and have souls.

I mean, sure, Vampires can make servants like Reinsfeild...



but they will never be able to do this...



good one
25784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / here....
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
I do I do!!

it's because they hate the sun and in movies... they are always rich xDD
1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cav
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

CerridwenStorms wrote:

Mage>Vampire

Because mages have the capacity for all the powers vampires have, plus they're still alive and have souls.

I mean, sure, Vampires can make servants like Reinsfeild...


oh but vampires suck. and can live... forever except for getting slain by vampire hunters and tanning lotion.

1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cav
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

ranadesu wrote:

I do I do!!

it's because they hate the sun and in movies... they are always rich xDD


your 67 years old? dont tell me your a vampire.

25784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / here....
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

jhaybz29 wrote:


ranadesu wrote:

I do I do!!

it's because they hate the sun and in movies... they are always rich xDD


your 67 years old? dont tell me your a vampire.



if i said yes... would you believe me?? xDD..

just kidding =3
1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cav
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

ranadesu wrote:


jhaybz29 wrote:


ranadesu wrote:

I do I do!!

it's because they hate the sun and in movies... they are always rich xDD


your 67 years old? dont tell me your a vampire.



if i said yes... would you believe me?? xDD..

just kidding =3


yes. i would be scared me like sh!t at first then tell myself.. "ive just proven the existence of vampires. man ill be famous"

25784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / here....
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
lol...
9896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / LI, NY
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

jhaybz29 wrote:


CerridwenStorms wrote:

Mage>Vampire

Because mages have the capacity for all the powers vampires have, plus they're still alive and have souls.

I mean, sure, Vampires can make servants like Reinsfeild...


oh but vampires suck. and can live... forever except for getting slain by vampire hunters and tanning lotion.



And werewolves, solely because they're "of the wyrm". And angry mages, especially the remaining Tremere who want to regain their honor by destroying all their now-vampiric relatives. And unseelie fae...just 'cause they can. And demons...just 'cause they can. And fire. And not enough vitae. and true faith.

You have to realize that I'm coming from over ten years of hard-core sci-fi geek, and admit defeat. The only vampires I really like right now are the Dresden Files' vampires, and really, only the White court.
4509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cav
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

CerridwenStorms wrote:


jhaybz29 wrote:


CerridwenStorms wrote:

Mage>Vampire

Because mages have the capacity for all the powers vampires have, plus they're still alive and have souls.

I mean, sure, Vampires can make servants like Reinsfeild...


oh but vampires suck. and can live... forever except for getting slain by vampire hunters and tanning lotion.



And werewolves, solely because they're "of the wyrm". And angry mages, especially the remaining Tremere who want to regain their honor by destroying all their now-vampiric relatives. And unseelie fae...just 'cause they can. And demons...just 'cause they can. And fire. And not enough vitae. and true faith.

You have to realize that I'm coming from over ten years of hard-core sci-fi geek, and admit defeat. The only vampires I really like right now are the Dresden Files' vampires, and really, only the White court.


dont forget the tanning lotion. its as good as the suns rays

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.