First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply How much blood that u need daily?
Vampire
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

ishke1 wrote:

the blood in the blood bank tastes not as good as fresh ones though...XD


hehehe
just 4 emergency cases only

Vampire
8124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / ~ Silent Hill ~
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

wych_elm wrote:


mikamura_chan wrote:

I cannot drink human blood, although is the most rich and tasty of them all
since a long time ago I made a promise not to kill humans.
So I feed by killing animals.



so its still blood that u prefer although not human blood



yeah ^^
you eat human food? O.O
Vampire
18122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / why do you wonna...
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

wych_elm wrote:


exorcist93 wrote:


wych_elm wrote:


exorcist93 wrote:

hmm im not sure. i would drain a small animal of its blood like a rabbit or a fox., but the bigger organisms like dear, bear, and humans would be a satisfactory amount but it wouldnt kill the specemin, only leave them knocked out for awile. Just to make sure that i dont reveal my self or heat up suspition. Then some human food i guess:]




hahaha speechless? funny


ore?
juz bcoz u luks a little bit kind



haha oh? thats funny :D
Vampire
2676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / one of the island...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
well anyways, what blood type do you prefer that would suit to everyone's tastes?
Vampire
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
I need atleast one litter of blood per meal human's blood would be best if i have no choice i would drink from animals but not wolfs!
Posted 3/24/08
hmm.... i usually end up drinking my own blood when i dont have anyone to bite.. >.<
oh! last tuesday, i just killed my sister.. she's annoying...
Vampire
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

bloodgum wrote:

hmm.... i usually end up drinking my own blood when i dont have anyone to bite.. >.<
oh! last tuesday, i just killed my sister.. she's annoying...


drastic action huh?

Posted 3/24/08

wych_elm wrote:


bloodgum wrote:

hmm.... i usually end up drinking my own blood when i dont have anyone to bite.. >.<
oh! last tuesday, i just killed my sister.. she's annoying...


drastic action huh?




LOLZ!!
Vampire
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

bloodgum wrote:


wych_elm wrote:


bloodgum wrote:

hmm.... i usually end up drinking my own blood when i dont have anyone to bite.. >.<
oh! last tuesday, i just killed my sister.. she's annoying...


drastic action huh?




LOLZ!!


hahahaha

Posted 3/25/08
blood of passionate killers (i prever strong ones)
Vampire
6984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ..sOmE wHeRe I Be...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/23/08
1 bottle of kettup add with sugar and black paper
Vampire
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/23/08

deadscythe wrote:

1 bottle of kettup add with sugar and black paper


That is not blood.....
Vampire
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/23/08

f1team wrote:


deadscythe wrote:

1 bottle of kettup add with sugar and black paper


That is not blood.....


nvm as u can live with it
Member
17664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Saudi Arabia
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/23/08
WILL IT DEPENDS ON MY HUNGER IF IT'S TOO MUCH IT WILL BE LIKE 2 TO 3 GALLONS A DAY ...!!

BOHWAAHHAHAHAHHA
Vampire
6984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ..sOmE wHeRe I Be...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/23/08

wych_elm wrote:


f1team wrote:


deadscythe wrote:

1 bottle of ketchup add with sugar and black paper


That is not blood.....


nvm as u can live with it


but its still red......
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.