First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Give me one good reason why I should accept gays.
12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germantown TN
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

noodles888 wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:

In Revelations it names ALL who will end up in the Lake of Fire, it included Homosexuals that never repented and turned to the truth (God). And I dont care who gets offended by this, God says its wrong and they will not inherit the Kingdom of God! Its still your choice only, if you wanna remain engaging in homosexuality, gay people that turn to Jesus for help will be saved and enter Heaven, those who think they can do it themselves or continue their acts, will make their beds in hell by their own decisions!


if 'god' hate gays, why he creat dem?




God does not hate. he created this world and gave us laws. those laws are to be followed. he didnt want for humans to be homosexual bause then the world would fall one day if that was not said.
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
Uh...because if you dont it makes you look like an insensitive bastard and people will hate you...
Posted 3/21/08

kenshin922 wrote:

I am tired of seeing many "Normal People" accept gays. There is no reason that we should. They are not born that way because there is a family down the street from my house and the kids are all gay. It is the way people raise their kids, I believe that they have a choice because i know someone who was turning gay so his dad starighted him by knockin him out. So give me a good reason , besides saying they are born that way because they are not, why i should accept gays.

In Revelations it names ALL who will end up in the Lake of Fire, it included Homosexuals that never repented and turned to the truth (God). And I dont care who gets offended by this, God says its wrong and they will not inherit the Kingdom of God! Its still your choice only, if you wanna remain engaging in homosexuality, gay people that turn to Jesus for help will be saved and enter Heaven, those who think they can do it themselves or continue their acts, will make their beds in hell by their own decisions!


im atheist so i dont really buy the who god and bible bullshit.

but your conservative ass should accept gays because it means more vagina for you. dumbshit. lol
12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germantown TN
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

MattChristy wrote:

Uh...because if you dont it makes you look like an insensitive bastard and people will hate you...


But all that matters is for God to love me for following his word.

2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / yesterday
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

noodles1631 wrote:


aluminar wrote:

if you desire guys that makes you disgusting, and if you cant chage that then it's a DESEASE or DISABILITY so therefore we have to try and help them recover


haha you make me laugh, sometimes its a you can say its a "curse" when you are gay yourself and don't want to be. but most gay people have learned to embrace it and enjoy the precious life that you have been give, and not to be treated because its something that you can not change.


look if you like a guy... fine whatever, that doesn't mean you're gay, you can find a girl you're twice as atracted to easy if you just find the right one, so you cant find a girl you like.... that just means you haven't been looking hard enough
Posted 3/21/08

voidlugiron wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:

I am tired of seeing many "Normal People" accept gays. There is no reason that we should. They are not born that way because there is a family down the street from my house and the kids are all gay. It is the way people raise their kids, I believe that they have a choice because i know someone who was turning gay so his dad starighted him by knockin him out. So give me a good reason , besides saying they are born that way because they are not, why i should accept gays.

In Revelations it names ALL who will end up in the Lake of Fire, it included Homosexuals that never repented and turned to the truth (God). And I dont care who gets offended by this, God says its wrong and they will not inherit the Kingdom of God! Its still your choice only, if you wanna remain engaging in homosexuality, gay people that turn to Jesus for help will be saved and enter Heaven, those who think they can do it themselves or continue their acts, will make their beds in hell by their own decisions!


Simple: Not everyone is a narrow-minded fanatic chirstfag such as you


i totally freakin agree. and i dont believe crunchyroll should be a means of spreadin hate.

i think this deuchebag should go join the westboro baptist church
12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germantown TN
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

kingbobo100 wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:

I am tired of seeing many "Normal People" accept gays. There is no reason that we should. They are not born that way because there is a family down the street from my house and the kids are all gay. It is the way people raise their kids, I believe that they have a choice because i know someone who was turning gay so his dad starighted him by knockin him out. So give me a good reason , besides saying they are born that way because they are not, why i should accept gays.

In Revelations it names ALL who will end up in the Lake of Fire, it included Homosexuals that never repented and turned to the truth (God). And I dont care who gets offended by this, God says its wrong and they will not inherit the Kingdom of God! Its still your choice only, if you wanna remain engaging in homosexuality, gay people that turn to Jesus for help will be saved and enter Heaven, those who think they can do it themselves or continue their acts, will make their beds in hell by their own decisions!


im atheist so i dont really buy the who god and bible bullshit.

but your conservative ass should accept gays because it means more vagina for you. dumbshit. lol


But that is an insult to me and my religon, adultary is a sin and if God says to only have sex until im married, then i shall do so.

Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/21/08
I want to flame so dearly, but... I must resist :|
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / yesterday
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
I'd be laughing my ass of if god and heaven was real and I watch you all burn
12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germantown TN
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

aluminar wrote:


noodles1631 wrote:


aluminar wrote:

if you desire guys that makes you disgusting, and if you cant chage that then it's a DESEASE or DISABILITY so therefore we have to try and help them recover


haha you make me laugh, sometimes its a you can say its a "curse" when you are gay yourself and don't want to be. but most gay people have learned to embrace it and enjoy the precious life that you have been give, and not to be treated because its something that you can not change.


look if you like a guy... fine whatever, that doesn't mean you're gay, you can find a girl you're twice as atracted to easy if you just find the right one, so you cant find a girl you like.... that just means you haven't been looking hard enough



OK LETS BREAK IT DOWN "HOMO"-SEXUALITY
7472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
They can be your best buddies in life, a listener and such
12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germantown TN
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

aluminar wrote:

I'd be laughing my ass of if god and heaven was real and I watch you all burn



i dont have to worry about that, but until the day i die i shall always spread the word of God. i can prove he is real
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / yesterday
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

noodles1631 wrote:


aluminar wrote:

look if you like a guy... fine whatever, that doesn't mean you're gay, you can find a girl you're twice as atracted to easy if you just find the right one, so you cant find a girl you like.... that just means you haven't been looking hard enough


haha what you are saying is wrong, you might want that, but your heart doesn't.


no that's what my heart, head and gut is saying

Posted 3/21/08

AHTL wrote:

I want to flame so dearly, but... I must resist :|


no,
DO IT!
12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germantown TN
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

noodles888 wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:

God does not hate. he created this world and gave us laws. those laws are to be followed. he didnt want for humans to be homosexual bause then the world would fall one day if that was not said.


'god' is a useless creator! he's a lazy bum dat shud do some work for once!



........... he created the univerus
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.