First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Bleach Manga Discussion
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

number1sculler wrote:


goldenmegazx wrote:

I think ichigo will have more of a fighting chance against ulquorria now that his hollow mask can last for quite some time!! but what was Aizen thinking leaving him in charge of Las Noches!? I would left Spark or any of the top three espada members!

I hope we get to see the commander full strength during this battle! I wonder if yourichi, urahaha, and both ichigo's and ishada's dads will take part in the battle!


well remember when he first brought it out against grimmjow he sed it only lasted like 11 seconds or something but it seemed ages? well maybe its like that...i dont think he can hold it for that long...

i reckon he brought spark etc coz he knew he'd have to take on the captains so he wanted to hav people to fight them

see how nel used to be the 3rd espada....maybe she'll come back again in her uber form and kill ulquorria....i mean if ichigo cudn't kill ulquorria after fighting dordonni (the nino guy...the 1st guy he fought in las noches..) then how is he gonna be able to do it after going all out against grimmjow then getting his ass kicked by nnorita?


Ichigo was healed by Inoue, so all the fatigue and injury is basically gone.

The change in time length was ridiculous. Maybe it is like what happened to Ishida, its power was somewhat amplified by being in a different environment.

It sounds completely rational. But throwing three Espada against six captains is a little risky. Even if Aizen is going to be involved directly in the battle, he probably has some ulterior motive that will ensure getting the key despite the outcome of the battle.

Most unlikely. Nnoitra said that the Espada had become considerably more powerful since she was kicked out. Seeing how she really couldn't do anything against #5, I doubt she'll be much of a factor against #4.
3417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hueco Mundo
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
I suppose another Hollow Ichigo reapperance will happen....thus Ichigo gaining a new powerup..
3824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / atlantis
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

leviathan343 wrote:

Ichigo was healed by Inoue, so all the fatigue and injury is basically gone.

The change in time length was ridiculous. Maybe it is like what happened to Ishida, its power was somewhat amplified by being in a different environment.

It sounds completely rational. But throwing three Espada against six captains is a little risky. Even if Aizen is going to be involved directly in the battle, he probably has some ulterior motive that will ensure getting the key despite the outcome of the battle.

Most unlikely. Nnoitra said that the Espada had become considerably more powerful since she was kicked out. Seeing how she really couldn't do anything against #5, I doubt she'll be much of a factor against #4.


but was that not before the grimmjow fight? i gotta read that part again...so she healed him after he got beaten up by Nnorita?

about nel...she was gonna kill nnorita but then she got like transformed back...so i reckon she cud take ulquorria on if that wee problem didn;t creep up...maybe injure him enough for ichigo to finish him off....
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

number1sculler wrote:


leviathan343 wrote:

Ichigo was healed by Inoue, so all the fatigue and injury is basically gone.

The change in time length was ridiculous. Maybe it is like what happened to Ishida, its power was somewhat amplified by being in a different environment.

It sounds completely rational. But throwing three Espada against six captains is a little risky. Even if Aizen is going to be involved directly in the battle, he probably has some ulterior motive that will ensure getting the key despite the outcome of the battle.

Most unlikely. Nnoitra said that the Espada had become considerably more powerful since she was kicked out. Seeing how she really couldn't do anything against #5, I doubt she'll be much of a factor against #4.


but was that not before the grimmjow fight? i gotta read that part again...so she healed him after he got beaten up by Nnorita?

about nel...she was gonna kill nnorita but then she got like transformed back...so i reckon she cud take ulquorria on if that wee problem didn;t creep up...maybe injure him enough for ichigo to finish him off....


I think that Nnoitra was a little too preoccupied with Kenpachi to notice. I don't exactly remember but he should not have been in shape to charge Stark if he hadn't healed a little. Either that or I'm entirely wrong.

I don't know about that, seems a little overexaggerated. After all, he didn't even release his sword. At that moment I seriously thought Nel was being a little too arrogant in thinking he was completely at her mercy. He looked nowhere near finished. And let's not forget that he pretty much fought like an idiot. He could have easily beaten up Kenpachi if he wanted (or if the creator actually gave him a brain). And Ulquorria doesn't fight the same way.
678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
well Bleach is so like DBZ in REGARDS TO ICHIGO
ichigo gets stronger after each fight
and he has a reserve pit of power based on emotions
it like OMG SUPER SAIYAN - Shikai
SSJ2 - BANKAI
ssj3 Hollow mask

lol.....
26342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Stamford, CT
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

number1sculler wrote:


goldenmegazx wrote:

I think ichigo will have more of a fighting chance against ulquorria now that his hollow mask can last for quite some time!! but what was Aizen thinking leaving him in charge of Las Noches!? I would left Spark or any of the top three espada members!

I hope we get to see the commander full strength during this battle! I wonder if yourichi, urahaha, and both ichigo's and ishada's dads will take part in the battle!


well remember when he first brought it out against grimmjow he sed it only lasted like 11 seconds or something but it seemed ages? well maybe its like that...i dont think he can hold it for that long...

i reckon he brought spark etc coz he knew he'd have to take on the captains so he wanted to hav people to fight them

see how nel used to be the 3rd espada....maybe she'll come back again in her uber form and kill ulquorria....i mean if ichigo cudn't kill ulquorria after fighting dordonni (the nino guy...the 1st guy he fought in las noches..) then how is he gonna be able to do it after going all out against grimmjow then getting his ass kicked by nnorita?


but when Ichigo fought Grimmjow again, his mask lasted for a very long time! and the only reason to why he lost to ulquorria so quickly was because of the fact that his mask didn't last long! so now I believe he has more of a fighting chance now!

yeah I under stand that Aizen would need some powerful allies(like spark) to take on the captains..and that just came to mind right after posting....I just hope the captains can get out of Las Noches in time to aid the other captains!! but maybe the Vizard might help.... DAMN!!! that Aizen was smart!!! I believe Nell will go back to her regular form, but only probably to teach Ichigo more about his hollow powers.....maybe he might learn Cero!
3824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / atlantis
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

goldenmegazx wrote:

but when Ichigo fought Grimmjow again, his mask lasted for a very long time! and the only reason to why he lost to ulquorria so quickly was because of the fact that his mask didn't last long! so now I believe he has more of a fighting chance now!

yeah I under stand that Aizen would need some powerful allies(like spark) to take on the captains..and that just came to mind right after posting....I just hope the captains can get out of Las Noches in time to aid the other captains!! but maybe the Vizard might help.... DAMN!!! that Aizen was smart!!! I believe Nell will go back to her regular form, but only probably to teach Ichigo more about his hollow powers.....maybe he might learn Cero!


that would be pretty cool if ichigo learnt cero....maybe he cud combine cero and getsuga tenshou to form like this ultimate technique....
3417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hueco Mundo
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
I believe Ichigo can already perform a cero...He just doesnt try it out ..

Ulquiorra vs Ichigo once again huh...well the obvious victor would be Ichigo coz he is the main character and should win for the plot to move along...but this should be a good fight..but the better fights now are in K-town...Aizen vs Yamamoto FTW !!
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Malaysia > Selang...
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
I wanna see old man yama's bankai on ichigo, somehow i think that he will use a new power against ulq other than keep spamming getsuga tenshou at him. his masks last way longer than a minute already as shown in the fight between grimmjaw and Vaizard Ichigo
5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / World Heritage Si...
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
Ulquiorra vs Ichigo?? Aren't they fight for several times before?? Hopefully this wil bring an end to Ulquiorra. I am for looking forward for the 3 strongest espada vs the taichou. Halibel wil take on soi fong and probably yoruichi. Don't forget the fracion ( forget how to spell), there are 8 of them. Halibel got 3, Barragan hv 4, Stark hv 1. Btw, here is Yammy go?? i dun see his existence..

Aizen is so stupid, he can command inoue to revive the espada that just died. that will be blast.

I have the feeling inoue going to heal nel, so she can change back to her older form, and that will be kicking ass.
1613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Masterful Yet...
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
Yammy is probably going to be reserve for some special task. Maybe Aizen will send him to sneak attack the Urahara shop and fight Urahara once again. Also, i agree that Halibei will fight against Soi-Fon and probably Yourichi as well. Here's my others predictions.

Ukitake Vs Barangan
Kyoraku Vs Stark
Yamamoto Vs Aizen
Hitsugaya Vs Ichimaru
Konamura Vs Tousen
3417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hueco Mundo
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
the shunsui vs stark would be awesome...epic battle ever.. LOL

they'll just sleep around while other's are figthing..
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / THat place....Phils?
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
No,rather thell talk ABOUT sleeping!!
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

UnlimitedMastery wrote:

Yammy is probably going to be reserve for some special task. Maybe Aizen will send him to sneak attack the Urahara shop and fight Urahara once again. Also, i agree that Halibei will fight against Soi-Fon and probably Yourichi as well. Here's my others predictions.

Ukitake Vs Barangan
Kyoraku Vs Stark
Yamamoto Vs Aizen
Hitsugaya Vs Ichimaru
Konamura Vs Tousen


To get owned again? No way. More likely Aizen himself won't get involved directly in the battle, unless he uses his Shikai's special effect (and everyone has probably prepared against that). He may go after Urahara himself while Yamamoto faces off against Barrangan.

Everything else looks really reasonable, nice list

5585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / YOU WISH U KNOW L...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
i like the anime more then manga
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.