First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Bleach Manga Discussion
11146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where do you want...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
Man soooo cool episode! love some story background!! urahara kisuske.. he just my favorite xD
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

number1sculler wrote:

neway so what u all think about the latest chapter (395 i think)? when i read the first few pages about turning back the pendulum i was like "NOOOO NO FLASHBACKS!!!!" but this chapter has been reali imformative!

i mean i would never hav guessed that shinji etc would have all been ex-captains and lieutenants....did they mention the porno girl? but yea can't beleive shinji used to be aizens superior.....reckon he's still stronger?


yeah i thought it was going to be bad as well since everything else is happening but it is good to find out stuff about the vizard but still how did they get the masks
they said porn girl was the lieutenant of the 8th Division, acording to wikipedia anyway
6983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California....Som...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
HEY!!!!! HEY!!!!! HEY!!!!! ..... is everyone forgetting about the Vaizard?!?! .... if they join the battle the espada will get pwned worst than sendo did when he got the full liver, gazelle and dempsey combo
2097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / TX
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
Damn i was wrong about which division Shinji was the captain too. Lol Urahara is as funny as always. Jeez i cant believe Hiyori was a lieutentant. Cant wait for the next chapter to see more of everyones history.
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / US
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
yes, i can't wait anymore , why aizen got that kind of idea and what is happening between shinigame and vaizard ??
so curious!!
178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
whoa dats awesome, da vaizrds were captains, howd dey become vaizards?wht happned to urahara? so much questiosn eed to be asked
23957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Seven Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
well currently...the latest chapter of bleach is chapter....316...and is all about the...past...and i mean...really really past...where....



damn....how i wished bleach manga was more longer...like other chapters that reach up to 50...pages...damn~!!
4873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
yeah right. ichigo will wup hi but so badly that you wouldn't be able to tell him from an other hollow
1530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore, My Hom...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

naguyaakitame wrote:

well currently...the latest chapter of bleach is chapter....316...and is all about the...past...and i mean...really really past...where....



damn....how i wished bleach manga was more longer...like other chapters that reach up to 50...pages...damn~!!


If you actually looked carefully...

23957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Seven Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

3arthshak3r wrote:


naguyaakitame wrote:

well currently...the latest chapter of bleach is chapter....316...and is all about the...past...and i mean...really really past...where....



damn....how i wished bleach manga was more longer...like other chapters that reach up to 50...pages...damn~!!


If you actually looked carefully...



no...she ws 7th...they didnt mention...any 12th captain..it was only the 12th captain...which was a girl..who would do a resignation...but instead...that captain..was promoted to a higher rank..as they sadi...it was the "0 squad"...and as for replacement for her(the captain~i forgot her name)......urahahara...was to be appointed yet...okay?
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

naguyaakitame wrote:


3arthshak3r wrote:


naguyaakitame wrote:

well currently...the latest chapter of bleach is chapter....316...and is all about the...past...and i mean...really really past...where....



damn....how i wished bleach manga was more longer...like other chapters that reach up to 50...pages...damn~!!


If you actually looked carefully...



no...she ws 7th...they didnt mention...any 12th captain..it was only the 12th captain...which was a girl..who would do a resignation...but instead...that captain..was promoted to a higher rank..as they sadi...it was the "0 squad"...and as for replacement for her(the captain~i forgot her name)......urahahara...was to be appointed yet...okay?


oh yea. that was right.
23957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Seven Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

redhorse92 wrote:


naguyaakitame wrote:


3arthshak3r wrote:


naguyaakitame wrote:

well currently...the latest chapter of bleach is chapter....316...and is all about the...past...and i mean...really really past...where....



damn....how i wished bleach manga was more longer...like other chapters that reach up to 50...pages...damn~!!


If you actually looked carefully...



no...she ws 7th...they didnt mention...any 12th captain..it was only the 12th captain...which was a girl..who would do a resignation...but instead...that captain..was promoted to a higher rank..as they sadi...it was the "0 squad"...and as for replacement for her(the captain~i forgot her name)......urahahara...was to be appointed yet...okay?


oh yea. that was right.


see....so if any of you still oppose...then..i can answer you back...oh and thank you..
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

naguyaakitame wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:


naguyaakitame wrote:


3arthshak3r wrote:


naguyaakitame wrote:

well currently...the latest chapter of bleach is chapter....316...and is all about the...past...and i mean...really really past...where....



damn....how i wished bleach manga was more longer...like other chapters that reach up to 50...pages...damn~!!


If you actually looked carefully...



no...she ws 7th...they didnt mention...any 12th captain..it was only the 12th captain...which was a girl..who would do a resignation...but instead...that captain..was promoted to a higher rank..as they sadi...it was the "0 squad"...and as for replacement for her(the captain~i forgot her name)......urahahara...was to be appointed yet...okay?


oh yea. that was right.


see....so if any of you still oppose...then..i can answer you back...oh and thank you..


FYI, i didnt oppose you know. i just commented back.
23957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Seven Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

redhorse92 wrote:


naguyaakitame wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:


naguyaakitame wrote:


3arthshak3r wrote:


naguyaakitame wrote:

well currently...the latest chapter of bleach is chapter....316...and is all about the...past...and i mean...really really past...where....



damn....how i wished bleach manga was more longer...like other chapters that reach up to 50...pages...damn~!!


If you actually looked carefully...



no...she ws 7th...they didnt mention...any 12th captain..it was only the 12th captain...which was a girl..who would do a resignation...but instead...that captain..was promoted to a higher rank..as they sadi...it was the "0 squad"...and as for replacement for her(the captain~i forgot her name)......urahahara...was to be appointed yet...okay?


oh yea. that was right.


see....so if any of you still oppose...then..i can answer you back...oh and thank you..


FYI, i didnt oppose you know. i just commented back.


i know...i wasnt talking to you....i was talking to other people out there..who opposes me...i just wrote it in my reply to you..to save space...or whtever...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.