First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN 51
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 3/21/08 , edited 3/21/08
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN 51 IS OUT!!!WANNA KNOW WHERE TO NOT WATCH IT?!?

CRUNCHYROLLLLL!!!!!!!!


WANNNA KNOW WHY YOU CAN'T WATCH IT? because that shit got licensed rofl...



heres a place were you can watch it you have to register though

animekiosk.com!!!!!

guess what though?!!?!!
sign ups are closed on that site and you have to register to view it rofl......

so you're shit outta luck there too=P

4439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sj
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
nice one sleep
887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / In The Middle of...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you NARUTARDS do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. NARUTARDS are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure.

1153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
ok...
556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / sweden
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
u can what it on tailedfox.com its tthe best side ever try it!
228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Not telling ;p
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

ShakuShogan wrote:


Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you NARUTARDS do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. NARUTARDS are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure.



Lol, good comment^^
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

jaghjartadaj wrote:

u can what it on tailedfox.com its tthe best side ever try it!




how dare you advertise sites on my threaD!!!!! WTF GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO DO THAT!???!?!!


thats against the forum rules too shame on you

246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

ShakuShogan wrote:


Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you NARUTARDS do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. NARUTARDS are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure.



2193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
You Bunch of Losers
Posted 3/21/08
Listen you Narutard, You don't even like anime. You don't know anything about anime. If you are intelligent enough, read the LEGAL ISSUES part in this Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fansub

Stop crying and blaming Crunchyroll. This site is great and I don't want American companies to shut it down because of some cying fanboys who don't know about the rules in the industry.




FANSUBS ARE ALLOWED UNTIL IT'S LICENSED: ITS A GENERAL RULE EVERY FANSUB GROUP HAS ACCEPTED, AND FANS SHOULD TOO. IT SEEMS NARUTARDS HAVEN'T.
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

Mabael412 wrote:

You Bunch of Losers



your avatar is a sharingan you have no room to talk lol


i'm gonna go play juiced two now.


you giuys have fun!

5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / ITABUNA
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
NARUTO IS STUPID ANIME IS COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New World
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

wolzen wrote:

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN 51 IS OUT!!!WANNA KNOW WHERE TO NOT WATCH IT?!?

CRUNCHYROLLLLL!!!!!!!!


WANNNA KNOW WHY YOU CAN'T WATCH IT? because that shit got licensed rofl...



heres a place were you can watch it you have to register though

animekiosk.com!!!!!

guess what though?!!?!!
sign ups are closed on that site and you have to register to view it rofl......

so you're shit outta luck there too=P



weren't you the one who said that you liked big things in your mouth?

493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / us
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

alexsena wrote:

NARUTO IS STUPID ANIME IS COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,COOL,


dude what are u saying i dont understand lol
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.