First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Girls
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/11/07

mykorica wrote:


ChrisOnline wrote:

Zzzz.. show some respect for urself, boys..


true.. real men don't say those kind of words..


~Lol with our kind of society right now!Better wake up from your dream!



mykorica wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


slythere wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:

~Lol sluts are a blessing from GOD!!!!They are just so fiesty and ooooooohhhh I can't describe it by words!


yeah dude! I agree with you there! they`re like fast food

~Lol i don't think they are fast food.I treat girls with respect but not sluts Why treat them with respect when they have no respect for their body!


uhh i think they have a reason for being a slut..

Yeah I wonder why they became so slutty! I see so many girls that are clean,obeying their parents,that crap! Is it bad parenting?
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/11/07

_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


mykorica wrote:


ChrisOnline wrote:

Zzzz.. show some respect for urself, boys..


true.. real men don't say those kind of words..


~Lol with our kind of society right now!Better wake up from your dream!


well, if its a dream u say, then i prefer not to wake up, i dont treat no one like shit unless they do something that pisses me off. and most of all. i dont stereotype.
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/11/07

ChrisOnline wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


mykorica wrote:


ChrisOnline wrote:

Zzzz.. show some respect for urself, boys..


true.. real men don't say those kind of words..


~Lol with our kind of society right now!Better wake up from your dream!


well, if its a dream u say, then i prefer not to wake up, i dont treat no one like shit unless they do something that pisses me off. and most of all. i dont stereotype.


Well then don't wake up! There's no need to be fired up in a thread like this!Sheesh what's wrong with you?
3777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / SG : any pple fro...
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
when u care bout them...and they simply ignore it...i guess so...
14913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
i dont like girls who smoke...call me hypocrite, i used to be a smoker too but my girlfriend was the one who made me stop
546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
When I said i didnt like sluts I meant it in a way not to disrespect women I jsut dont like the way they turn themselves into 'objects' instead of people.
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/11/07

_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


ChrisOnline wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


mykorica wrote:


ChrisOnline wrote:

Zzzz.. show some respect for urself, boys..


true.. real men don't say those kind of words..


~Lol with our kind of society right now!Better wake up from your dream!


well, if its a dream u say, then i prefer not to wake up, i dont treat no one like shit unless they do something that pisses me off. and most of all. i dont stereotype.


Well then don't wake up! There's no need to be fired up in a thread like this!Sheesh what's wrong with you?


lol.. when was i angry?.. dont accuse people for nothing k?..

Edit: oh ya.. YOUR last sentence did make me pissed. thanks.
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 9/11/07

_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


slythere wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:

~Lol sluts are a blessing from GOD!!!!They are just so fiesty and ooooooohhhh I can't describe it by words!


yeah dude! I agree with you there! they`re like fast food

~Lol i don't think they are fast food.I treat girls with respect but not sluts Why treat them with respect when they have no respect for their body!


Girls that become "sluts" usually do so due to extreme trauma of some sort in thier past. IE molestation, rape, depression, etc etc. To knock these girls down and treat them like trash is the worst possible thing that a guy can do.
"Sluts" are people too. they have feelings and are usually just really good at hiding the hurt. They want to be loved and give thier love. Some of them might not even know HOW to give healthy love. All they may know is how to be sexual or "slutty."
I've met the most amazing people who were just really in a bad place mentally due to extenuating circumstances.
Some "sluts" may even have higher IQ's than the average person, yet have to resort to acting overtly sexual to obtain recognition and attention from her peer group.
Most "sluts" just need to be shown that it's OK to not be sexual 85% of the time.
Please try to understand this and stop being so derogatory towards "sluts"
3413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
From my personal experience I don't like girls who are conceited, selfish, only talk to you when they need something, fake, gold diggers, etc
2235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UK-England
Offline
Posted 9/11/07

Hydro2007 wrote:

I also hate sluts haha no offence to anyone that is a slut on this website. well actually ...donno how that can be no offence but yeh

I like the girls I hang around with to be themselves and not change to please certain people.

I think thats what you were asking



couldn't be bovard to quote the whole lot lol...i agree with you on everything there haha...i hate it when people try to pleae everyone and change :P
29964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Illinois
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
you know what fuck you all i love girls
4769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
they always want second...if u no what i mean...heheeheheh
1923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Earth =)
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
Nothing really lol. Most of the problems i have with girls all have to do with me being extremely shy
7432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in your soul
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
Well, the way I see it, a lot of girls are hard to understand sometimes becuase they don't tell you very much about their, if anything at all even though they seem to talk alot. It's like they put on this mask in public, acting cute and everythign to make them seem attractive.

On the other hand, once you really make freinds with a girl (like really know them) then well, how would you treat a freind of yours? You talk, you fool around, you watch their boundaries and try not to over step them.
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
i'm not evan going to try and give advice, l8ly i been ending up worse then i started when it comes to girls but guess thats just been this year or 2's bad luck.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.