First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Girls
Posted 9/13/07
They care too much for what others think and arent open for group things >.< moody bitches
Posted 9/13/07
I don't like sluts either... but um I have no idea how to answer your question o.o
5159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England, Berkshire.
Offline
Posted 9/13/07
I haven't spoken to many girls my own age. After all I was at an all boys school, living locally.
I don't like people who try and manipulate me, pretending to act nice while they are after my resources (LSA's help, money, taking personal notes from lectures... the list could go on)
One person tried manipulating me by thinking I was in love with them. (They weren't in love with me at all. Just after my money) and I asked her. She was kinda devistated and now days I tell her to go away since she's just using me.. like alot people these days.
24695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / (Unknown)
Offline
Posted 9/13/07
This is topic I don't usually like to talk about, but i'll just say it anyways, girls are sneaky, you can't tell if they're actually really a friend or just using you, and they can be a some can be a real pain in the @$$, also, it's reallyhard to find a real decent girl...not as in the bf/gf relationship...but the good thing about them is that it's really funny when you see them really annoyed
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/14/07

narutocall32 wrote:

I don`t like some of them because they aren`t like in an anime.

~Lol that's just so childish of you

--------------------------------

xce91 wrote:

They care too much for what others think and arent open for group things >.< moody bitches

Aww don't be so mean to girls.Always remember that they are blessing from GOD that u just can't get enough of!Grrrrrrrrrrrr
--------------------------------

DarkOnister wrote:

I haven't spoken to many girls my own age. After all I was at an all boys school, living locally.
I don't like people who try and manipulate me, pretending to act nice while they are after my resources (LSA's help, money, taking personal notes from lectures... the list could go on)
One person tried manipulating me by thinking I was in love with them. (They weren't in love with me at all. Just after my money) and I asked her. She was kinda devistated and now days I tell her to go away since she's just using me.. like alot people these days.


~Lol sluts maybe cute but don't be fooled by them!Like what happened to ya!You were being used by sluts but that's okay by me.I like slut~

--------------------------------

BlargTheCat wrote:

This is topic I don't usually like to talk about, but i'll just say it anyways, girls are sneaky, you can't tell if they're actually really a friend or just using you, and they can be a some can be a real pain in the @$$, also, it's reallyhard to find a real decent girl...not as in the bf/gf relationship...but the good thing about them is that it's really funny when you see them really annoyed


Yeah, gotta agree with you on the last part.They really are cute when they are annoyed!
504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / core of abstract...
Offline
Posted 9/14/07

_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


BlargTheCat wrote:

This is topic I don't usually like to talk about, but i'll just say it anyways, girls are sneaky, you can't tell if they're actually really a friend or just using you, and they can be a some can be a real pain in the @$$, also, it's reallyhard to find a real decent girl...not as in the bf/gf relationship...but the good thing about them is that it's really funny when you see them really annoyed


Yeah, gotta agree with you on the last part.They really are cute when they are annoyed!




lol..you sound as excited as a kindergartener who got his first laser toy gun.......how he runs to everyone and tries to show and shoot em.it looks like you suddenly hit puberty and just too excited about this whole girl thingy...well...yea...you are 13..so it figures...

But heres the thing kid...most of them are total bitches...the way they can manipulate your mind..heart and senses ...and use you and after squeezing out the last exquisite ounce of whatever useful you have to offer( ah!..i just love snape) ...just throw you into the bin will make even a venus fly trap ashamed...

but having said that....there are still a few decent girls out there...if you are lucky enough you might end up finding one....

24695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / (Unknown)
Offline
Posted 9/14/07

ambersjoy wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


BlargTheCat wrote:

This is topic I don't usually like to talk about, but i'll just say it anyways, girls are sneaky, you can't tell if they're actually really a friend or just using you, and they can be a some can be a real pain in the @$$, also, it's reallyhard to find a real decent girl...not as in the bf/gf relationship...but the good thing about them is that it's really funny when you see them really annoyed


Yeah, gotta agree with you on the last part.They really are cute when they are annoyed!




lol..you sound as excited as a kindergartener who got his first laser toy gun.......how he runs to everyone and tries to show and shoot em.it looks like you suddenly hit puberty and just too excited about this whole girl thingy...well...yea...you are 13..so it figures...

But heres the thing kid...most of them are total bitches...the way they can manipulate your mind..heart and senses ...and use you and after squeezing out the last exquisite ounce of whatever useful you have to offer( ah!..i just love snape) ...just throw you into the bin will make even a venus fly trap ashamed...

but having said that....there are still a few decent girls out there...if you are lucky enough you might end up finding one....



My responce for paragraph 2, what?, paragraph 3...it'll be a long time from now...plus, like if any decent girls will like me, i'm ugly and something wrong is my personality...and I dun need any cheering up...still u got to admit, girls are funny when they're annoyed
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/14/07
Come on guys,why be fooled by a girl?If you guys are smart then u will know when a girls is just using you.Even if u know that you are being manipulated then why not just ignore her?
12572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Pithole
Offline
Posted 9/14/07
^ it's more fun if you know you're getting used. And it's about time for you to play

girls are like tsundere . Wiki it if ya have no ideal wad is it.
11368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/14/07

mushroomjay wrote:

The following applies to most women below age 17, and some above age 20.


1. Their blatant idiocy and ignorance to what often is RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.
2. The use of "Oh my God" at the beginning of every sentence to gather attention, only to use it on something as idiotic and simple as "my shoes are untied."
3. When they know something is going to happen, but do it anyway, then bitch about what they all ready knew and have experienced a few times.
4. Ignorance.
5. Feminism.
6. Attention whoring.
7. Generally poor communication skills.
8. Use of their pussy to get what they want/to places.



very insightful list! I am a woman and I hate it when girls are like this...

AND...I was having dinner at a restaurant and a girl at the table behind me was going on about how she didn't like the guy she was with but she had no one else so she was staying with him until something better came along...not only was that one of the worst things I had ever heard, but every other word out of her mouth was "like"...so aggravating
23685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/14/07
In response to 8.:
Well, it wouldn't be annoying if it didn't work on guys, does it?

I hate girls who wear clothes as if they are the best in the world, and the rest are shit. To put it bluntly, they're just fashion followers with more cash and less time spent on what they ought to be doing.
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/14/07
Ok,whatever u said.
426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 9/14/07
tsundere: "a Japanese term for a personality that is initially combative, but becomes loving and emotionally vulnerable", for those of you too lazy to check a wiki. I concur with Pissed0ff

Many never get past the whole combative stage though, though that may be my own fault.
232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Tokyo, Japan.
Offline
Posted 9/14/07
ahaaha, a forum where boys discuss about girls? lmfao how cute.
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/14/07
I'm pretty sure I have too high of expectations. I've gone through too many pointless relationships..

I'm really getting tired of the whole 'dating' scene. The same routine..

Ahh one day hopefully.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.