Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Hottest Actor
20068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 9/11/07 , edited 9/11/07
Okay, after going through a lot of confirming, I hereby annouce that there isn't a "Hottest Actor" thread already! Yay! I already checked with edsamac and mauz15. Well, to be on the safe side, if you happen to come across a thread just like this, please notify me. =]
Let's start!

Rules: (Read here before posting!)
1. Everyone posts who they think the hottest non-asian actors are
2. By "non-Asian", I really can't exactly define that term. It just mean no actors/actresses/singers/etc. who're in the "Asian community". (If you can put my definition in better words, please tell me!)
3. You may post pictures
4. If you don't want to post pictures, at least post the names.
5. Keep it to the maximum of 5 pictures per post
6. If the image is big, please downsize it to fit into the post
7. Don't double post (obviously)

EDIT: Here's how you post a picture:

1. Find your image (If the image is with other text around it, right-click on the image, and click "view image")
2. Copy and paste the URL onto the post
3. Highlight the URL
4. Click on the "Image" button that's right next to the "underline" button at the top of the post
5. And there you have it! It may not look like an image, but it is!


Okay, I'll start!:


Zac Efron


Sorry for all the people who hate him, but I think he's pretty hot! XD
It's the eyes, the eyes! They're so deep....


Joe Jonas


Hot. XD


Drake Bell


Yup. =D


Aaron Yoo


He's from Rocket Science and Disturbia. Korean! Yeah! An Asian! Hehe.
He's such a talented actor! I wish he was in other movies. He's so funny! =]


Who cares if the actors are waaaayyyyy older than you?! Haha. =D
C'mon! Join in! There are plenty of hot actors out there. =]
20068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
^Oh yes, Chad. He's kind of old, though. Hahaha. But, he's pretty hot!
444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
Jake Gyllenhaal has been my actor crush since Donnie Darko.



He's so hot... and adorable!!
1213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In another game...
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
Paul Bettany. He acted in the tennis movie... Wimbledon I think. OMG he is SO hot.
Let me get a picture...


And... the guy who acted in the Outsiders... Dally I don't really know what his real name is though he is probably REALLY old now lemme check for his picture...
I can't get a real nice picture of when he was acting in The Outsiders, so let me post the cover and point out where he is...

He's the middle person on the top.
The person on our right is also pretty hot, except you can't really see his face.
The rest there are so darn ugly

And that's about all I think the hot actors are...

Lol
444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
OMG, and James Dean!!



634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Houston Tx.
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
Dan radclife from Harry Potter.
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
^ I agree too :]

20068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 9/11/07

mushroomjay wrote:

How could you guys forget JOHNNY DEPP?



Haha. I was going to put him up, but I don't really think he's that hot. Even though all the girls go ga-ga over him.
615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Sydney
Offline
Posted 9/11/07

@ Iluffquincy - I didn't know anyone was also enamoured with Drake Bell!! Good on you. XDD

Although I slightly lost interest when our cable tv died and the sexiness was gone forever. XC

Gedeon Burkhard is a hottie - it's too bad he's not well-known [outside of Germany/Austria]



And also Stuart Townsend



Mmhmmm...man-flesh. XD
20068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 9/11/07

Takaouto wrote:

@ Iluffquincy - I didn't know anyone was also enamoured with Drake Bell!! Good on you. XDD

Although I slightly lost interest when our cable tv died and the sexiness was gone forever. XC


Heehee. Drake's only hot when he acts. His singing is okay. =/
54164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのベッド
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
Uh. UHHH :O how about Vin Diesel? rofl I dont know. Maybe mmm.....yea I cant think of any >_<
2984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/07

wolfice wrote:

Paul Bettany. He acted in the tennis movie... Wimbledon I think. OMG he is SO hot.
Let me get a picture...


And... the guy who acted in the Outsiders... Dally I don't really know what his real name is though he is probably REALLY old now lemme check for his picture...
I can't get a real nice picture of when he was acting in The Outsiders, so let me post the cover and point out where he is...

He's the middle person on the top.
The person on our right is also pretty hot, except you can't really see his face.
The rest there are so darn ugly

And that's about all I think the hot actors are...

Lol



the guy ur referring to (from The Outsiders who plays Dally) is Matt Dillon. yeah he was really cute back then, but now, hes so old and kinda has a beerbelly goin on

I <3 Cillian Murphy


he kinda looks like tom welling tho
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Kazakhstan
Offline
Posted 9/11/07

peng27 wrote:

Jake Gyllenhaal has been my actor crush since Donnie Darko.



He's so hot... and adorable!!


he is soo hot
1967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/11/07
OLIVER JAMES!
& jude law even though hes old
453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in your pocket
Offline
Posted 9/11/07




oh yes. definetely.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.