First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
best anime pianist
Posted 3/21/08
i think tamaki from ohshc is pretty good.
Posted 3/21/08

broken-solace wrote:

tamaki plays the piano?! omg i didn't know x.x which ep is that?

tamaki from ohshc!?
or a different anime?
Lord16 
21324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
Tsuchiura from La Corda d'Oro
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

rhiley wrote:


broken-solace wrote:

tamaki plays the piano?! omg i didn't know x.x which ep is that?

tamaki from ohshc!?
or a different anime?


tamaki from ohshc. which ep is that? i want to see how he looks like when he plays the piano =P
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
a Penist? i dunno if ive seen any
63 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / laguna
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
Tamaki from Ouran highschool host club...!
3092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / LaGuNa, PhIlIpPiN...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
nodame
chiaki
tsuchiura
kai
Posted 3/21/08

broken-solace wrote:


rhiley wrote:


broken-solace wrote:

tamaki plays the piano?! omg i didn't know x.x which ep is that?

tamaki from ohshc!?
or a different anime?


tamaki from ohshc. which ep is that? i want to see how he looks like when he plays the piano =P


dude he plays it in alot of episodess!
um one where like all the guys are fighting to stay at the pension with haruhi?
or when the boy that goes into the club asking to be tamakis appertice(idk spelling) and tamaki finds out that the boy wanted to make one girl feel happy( the girl that was moving?) and told he taught him some piano. something like that.
or in like one of the last episodes when that french girl (fiancee, again don't know spelling) tells him to play the piano.
eh theres alot more i just cant think.
4668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / philippines,cavite
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
eugenie from gankutsuou
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

rhiley wrote:


broken-solace wrote:


rhiley wrote:


broken-solace wrote:

tamaki plays the piano?! omg i didn't know x.x which ep is that?

tamaki from ohshc!?
or a different anime?


tamaki from ohshc. which ep is that? i want to see how he looks like when he plays the piano =P


dude he plays it in alot of episodess!
um one where like all the guys are fighting to stay at the pension with haruhi?
or when the boy that goes into the club asking to be tamakis appertice(idk spelling) and tamaki finds out that the boy wanted to make one girl feel happy( the girl that was moving?) and told he taught him some piano. something like that.
or in like one of the last episodes when that french girl (fiancee, again don't know spelling) tells him to play the piano.
eh theres alot more i just cant think.


oh ya!! i suddenly remembered.lols, i've not watch ouran for very long =( -goes to watch it now- =D
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
Ryoutarou Tsuchiura from la corda d'oro
171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/08


she's the best.................. :):)
171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/08


Reiko-chan from gatekeepers........
1407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / inside your heart...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
nodame and chiaki from nodame
2032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / ~ Darkest World ~
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
Eyes Rutherford and Narumi Ayumu of Spiral ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.