First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Clannad's ending
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / anywhere your min...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

CounterClockwise wrote:


STUPID PEOPLE !!! CLANNAD DIDNT END !! THERE'S ONE MORE EPISODE.


IF YOU LOOK AT THE END OF THE RECENT EPISODE, YOU'LL SEE THE PREVIEW


we know that but the other two episodes are like OVAs but that was the last ep
310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ph ca
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

firepheoni1 wrote:


aznanime_girl wrote:

How did everyone like clannads ending.....
i thought it was really cute and i liked how he confessed to nagisa..... there the cutest couple


agree but they should have kissed


yes they should have, but why does it have to end??? T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T and does anyone know the name of that song in the end? like right before dango daikazoku?
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / anywhere your min...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

CounterClockwise wrote:


kingpenguin92 wrote:


CounterClockwise wrote:


STUPID PEOPLE !!! CLANNAD DIDNT END !! THERE'S ONE MORE EPISODE.


IF YOU LOOK AT THE END OF THE RECENT EPISODE, YOU'LL SEE THE PREVIEW


we know that but the other two episodes are like OVAs but that was the last ep


No, there is one more ep, and one OVA


then how come it said final ep in the show and the show discription
!huh!
314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Alaska!!!!!
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
for everyone who doesnt know or realize, when you go to the clannad page its says there are 24 episodes if you notice there are only 1-22 out, so that means 2 more. on top of the fact that episode 22 has a next episode trailer for episode 23 at the end. doesnt seem like alot of people really know this -_-;
13638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / looking up at the...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

kingpenguin92 wrote:


CounterClockwise wrote:


kingpenguin92 wrote:


CounterClockwise wrote:


STUPID PEOPLE !!! CLANNAD DIDNT END !! THERE'S ONE MORE EPISODE.


IF YOU LOOK AT THE END OF THE RECENT EPISODE, YOU'LL SEE THE PREVIEW


we know that but the other two episodes are like OVAs but that was the last ep


No, there is one more ep, and one OVA


then how come it said final ep in the show and the show discription
!huh!


if u watch till the very end when nothing play u will see it shows a next ep preview
Posted 3/21/08

CounterClockwise wrote:


kingpenguin92 wrote:


CounterClockwise wrote:


STUPID PEOPLE !!! CLANNAD DIDNT END !! THERE'S ONE MORE EPISODE.


IF YOU LOOK AT THE END OF THE RECENT EPISODE, YOU'LL SEE THE PREVIEW


we know that but the other two episodes are like OVAs but that was the last ep


No, there is one more ep, and one OVA


still, it said final and even though there are another two eps, the seasons finish, finito, no more eps for this season, zzzzzzlitch, i mean nothing...booo ho ho
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / anywhere your min...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

firepheoni1 wrote:


kingpenguin92 wrote:


CounterClockwise wrote:


kingpenguin92 wrote:


CounterClockwise wrote:


STUPID PEOPLE !!! CLANNAD DIDNT END !! THERE'S ONE MORE EPISODE.


IF YOU LOOK AT THE END OF THE RECENT EPISODE, YOU'LL SEE THE PREVIEW


we know that but the other two episodes are like OVAs but that was the last ep


No, there is one more ep, and one OVA


then how come it said final ep in the show and the show discription
!huh!


if u watch till the very end when nothing play u will see it shows a next ep preview


i know it says extra ep but wouldn't that still be considered an OVA
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / LIR I-I3/-\RT&S{}uI_
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
personally didnt like it..i was hoping more episodes and more lovey dovey stuff
24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
Kiss her dammit!
2920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Himitsu
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
ok...i'm really sry i made a mistake
1374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
It was so predictable. I still don't like Nagisa with him, but whatever. What's done is done.
15120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

chikarubunny wrote:

It was so predictable. I still don't like Nagisa with him, but whatever. What's done is done.


i think that nagisa and him have the best chemistry out of all the girls he could have chose. ^^''
8273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
I thought they are gonna show their future like in the movie.. hope there is second season
Posted 3/21/08
The final kiss was missing there, srsly But yeah, there is an extra episode and an OVA will be released in about 100 years.
1783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
I said this once already in the video comments but i'll put it here for the sake of whatever.

I thought the ending was a little predictable but it was cute all the same. But I'm still a little upset that Sunohara never had a shot with any of the girls. That poor, poor dumb bastard.

Normally i don't watch shows like Clanned, but some of the exchanges between Sunohara and Okazaki (spelling?) were funny. If it wasn't for those two and the continual making fun of each other I would've turned it off. But i'm glad i didn't.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.