First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Clannad^^
Posted 3/21/08 , edited 3/21/08


when u first saw Clannad or clannad movie, what did u think it would be like?

Here u can watch the Clannad movie:
Part 1:

Part 2:




and the characters in it?


did u think that tomoya likes nagisa the first time they met at that school hills?

what about Ushio, Nagisa and Tomoya's daughter?



talk and speak out~~ what do u think of Clannad?



dango, dango, dango, dango, dango, dango daikazoku^^
Posted 3/21/08
i thought it was kinda wierd on the first episode.
9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
its a Great show....Loved it alot BUT my favorite girl in there is TOMOYO! WOOT!
1015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada...somewher...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
great show especially Kotomi and Tomoyo's arcs, although it Tomoyo's arc was kinda cut short...Kotomi's my favorite she's so kawaii
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
Yea.. Great Show Loved It.. A Must-Watch I Wld Recommend To Evry1.. One Of The Best Out There.. I Kinda Knew After The First Ep That Tomoya Wld Pick Nagisa.. But My Fave Is Ichinose Kotomi.. Sunohara And Tomoya Are Awesome Too
1736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewere sleeping.
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
Kotomi's So Cute^^ its Funny How She Acts When Tryin To Say Hello xD
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

DarthVantos wrote:

its a Great show....Loved it alot BUT my favorite girl in there is TOMOYO! WOOT!


Same, I kinda liked Ichinose Kotomi too


I haven't watched the movie but i thought that from the starting episodes it was a little too obvious who he was going to end up with
Posted 3/21/08

Alazarith wrote:


DarthVantos wrote:

its a Great show....Loved it alot BUT my favorite girl in there is TOMOYO! WOOT!


Same, I kinda liked Ichinose Kotomi too


I haven't watched the movie but i thought that from the starting episodes it was a little too obvious who he was going to end up with


u should totally watch the movie it is super sad !!! i watch it like three times. and i cry three times!!>.<
Posted 3/21/08

sinfellen wrote:

Yea.. Great Show Loved It.. A Must-Watch I Wld Recommend To Evry1.. One Of The Best Out There.. I Kinda Knew After The First Ep That Tomoya Wld Pick Nagisa.. But My Fave Is Ichinose Kotomi.. Sunohara And Tomoya Are Awesome Too


and yes u are right..!!! it is a must-watch show!! tehe!!^^

the ep 22 in clannad. tomoya ask out nagisa!! soo romantic!!

3310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever the anim...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
Once I got over the confusion in the first few episodes, I loved it. Clannad is great! And I haven't watched the movie yet, so I don't know about that....
3285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Montreal, Qc
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
its a great story, i love it when tomoyo would like assasinate sunohara
ending kinda touchy.. yep. it was good overall
1800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Estonia
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
i think they love each other
Posted 3/21/08

jdragon9 wrote:

Once I got over the confusion in the first few episodes, I loved it. Clannad is great! And I haven't watched the movie yet, so I don't know about that....


u should watch it~~ u can watch it on CR!!
i know i got pretty confused too but after it became great!!!
Posted 3/21/08

vaikepois wrote:

i think they love each other ;)


tomoya and nagisa?
1800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Estonia
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
Yea
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.