First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Making Banners!!!
Creator
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

ghost-h3ad wrote:


luckystars07 wrote:



I got your banner, Nidaime!!!


thx a lot, and it looks cool


glad you like it!!
Posted 3/31/08
mine now right?
Member
9629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / inside a house
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
1. Japanese name: Mayako Yamada
2. user name: kawaiimayako
3. Medical team #: 3
Creator
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

kawaiimayako wrote:

1. Japanese name: Mayako Yamada
2. user name: kawaiimayako
3. Medical team #: 3


I got your banner!


btw, your Japanese name is Rin since that's your character's name.
Anyone who doesn't have a role in naruto can have their own japanese name.
Creator
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

cloud123 wrote:

mine now right?



yup!!!
here is yours,


hope u like it!!
Posted 4/1/08
awsome!!!!!!!!
Posted 4/1/08
1.)Ino Yamanaka
2.)Pokemonmaster1000000
3.)Medical Squad Team 2 (co-captain)
Member
225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Mine next right?
Posted 4/2/08
:*( where is mine
Posted 4/2/08

Pokemonmaster1000000 wrote:

:*( where is mine


buffalo56 at my house yesterday said she was going to make your banner but now i dont know whats she's going to do sorry><
Creator
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

KonohaGal wrote:

1.Kakashi Hatake
2.KonohaGal
3.ANBU Team 1(Captain)


Sorry yours came a little late.

I hope you like it!!
Posted 4/2/08

Aki-sama wrote:


Pokemonmaster1000000 wrote:

:*( where is mine


buffalo56 at my house yesterday said she was going to make your banner but now i dont know whats she's going to do sorry><


okay ^_^
Member
225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

luckystars07 wrote:


KonohaGal wrote:

1.Kakashi Hatake
2.KonohaGal
3.ANBU Team 1(Captain)


Sorry yours came a little late.

I hope you like it!!


It's ok!Thanks for the banner!It looks better than i imagined!
Creator
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

KonohaGal wrote:


luckystars07 wrote:


KonohaGal wrote:

1.Kakashi Hatake
2.KonohaGal
3.ANBU Team 1(Captain)


Sorry yours came a little late.

I hope you like it!!


It's ok!Thanks for the banner!It looks better than i imagined!


lol, your welcome!!^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.