First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
[TWDrama] The Bad Campus Belle
47458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
I'll probably watch this, even though Rainie annoys me.
And that hair, woah.
Posted 3/30/08
Actually this kinda sounds like Nobuta Wo Produce, except they are changing her for diff purposes =O
2303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

kactbird wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

the guy looks like ariel lin!!


omg! lmfao!!! he really doez!!! hehehe!!!


ROFL! you just made my day...no, my life!
1513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lee Min Ho's dreams
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
I think Dean Fujioka looks cute especially in Corner With Love.
2509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
I don't like Rainie and even though this sounds like another typical Taiwanese drama, I might watch it. lol Look at that hair
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
it could be good or it could be disaster... if its not too outrageous or unrealistic
2223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / infRont Of yOu!!!
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
i haven't watch this...
1120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / -
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
another drama with rainie....sigh
4282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
i'm waiting
4282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

smileyface0604 wrote:

rainy yang sucks she cant act if her life depended on it


you don't have to say that, just keep it to yourself.. sucker!
4282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

bewithu wrote:

I don't like her. She always acts cute. In fact, she is not cute and annoying..


everyone acts cute what do you say, blind girl?
4282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

misspsycho wrote:

oh...many really hate her..pity her..


dreamer..
923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
I think Rainie is adorable. Her acting is decent. Not the best but I wouldn't call it bad either. At least she can do crying/sad scenes that are believable unlike a few other Taiwanese actresses I have watched.
592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

shuurei18 wrote:


bewithu wrote:

I don't like her. She always acts cute. In fact, she is not cute and annoying..


everyone acts cute what do you say, blind girl?



Everyone has their own opinion. You like her doesn't mean that we have to like her. In the forum, we can express what we feel. I don't like her acting cute. So what?
4282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

bewithu wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


bewithu wrote:

I don't like her. She always acts cute. In fact, she is not cute and annoying..


everyone acts cute what do you say, blind girl?



Everyone has their own opinion. You like her doesn't mean that we have to like her. In the forum, we can express what we feel. I don't like her acting cute. So what?


just my opinion too..
592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

shuurei18 wrote:


bewithu wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


bewithu wrote:

I don't like her. She always acts cute. In fact, she is not cute and annoying..


everyone acts cute what do you say, blind girl?



Everyone has their own opinion. You like her doesn't mean that we have to like her. In the forum, we can express what we feel. I don't like her acting cute. So what?


just my opinion too..


If it is just your opinion, you shouldn't put the blind girl behind....

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.