First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
[TWDrama] The Bad Campus Belle
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

aznlollypop wrote:


awww isnt he nice

hehe


Rainie rejected him!! She said that why is it always little brothers. Mike He introduced his lil bro to Rainie as well. Mike was thinking that his little virgin brother should go out with Rainie.
826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
First, I do have to say the hair is off-putting, but I guess with her character it makes sense. I think I'll pass on this one. It just seems like more of the same from her. I really would like to see her do something else. I've seen other roles, and while they're not great, they're not the norm for her and that in itself makes it semi-worth watching.
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my house, knoc...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
i heard wilber pan was in it
645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

clegur wrote:



I am really dissapointed to see all these negative remarks against Rainie. I think Rainie epitomizes a wonderful actress, singer, etc. She has outgrown, the public's image of her as cute, for she now portrays a young beautiful lady, who has admirable talent in acting, singing, hosting etc. I dont just understand why other people can't see these qualities of her in the long run. I am not a Taiwanese, but, I have followed her career through the internet and I was amazed and been hooked. Rainie will always outshown others in her career no matter what you Rainie haters say. There is a lot of us who will keep on supporting her.
This new romantic/comedy drama she is in will definitely be a new hit again just like her other hit dramas. Whatever dramas she is in and the guys she was paired with became famous because of her. So eat your hearts out Rainie haters.


Count me in too! I can't understand why they hate Rainie.. She is really a good actress, a versatile one too! Although I'm a bit sad because Mike isn't there but I think she'll gonna be great in her new drama..
592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

shuurei18 wrote:


bewithu wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


bewithu wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


bewithu wrote:

I don't like her. She always acts cute. In fact, she is not cute and annoying..


everyone acts cute what do you say, blind girl?



Everyone has their own opinion. You like her doesn't mean that we have to like her. In the forum, we can express what we feel. I don't like her acting cute. So what?


just my opinion too..


If it is just your opinion, you shouldn't put the blind girl behind....



because you didn't realize that everyone act cute, right?


Not everyone acts cute. Professionals never do.

387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
OMG i can't wait for this drama...
626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
YOU KNOW WHAT IS ANNOYING YOU GUYZ ARE SO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT OTHER ACTRESS YOU GUYS ARE NOT ON THE BIG SCREEN AND IF YOU DONT LIKE HER DONT WATCH IT.NO ONE HERE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR NEGATIVE REMARKS. SO IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY DONT SAY IT AT ALL.DONT UR PARENTS TEACH YOU MANNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

bewithu wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


bewithu wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


bewithu wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


bewithu wrote:

I don't like her. She always acts cute. In fact, she is not cute and annoying..


everyone acts cute what do you say, blind girl?



Everyone has their own opinion. You like her doesn't mean that we have to like her. In the forum, we can express what we feel. I don't like her acting cute. So what?


just my opinion too..


If it is just your opinion, you shouldn't put the blind girl behind....



because you didn't realize that everyone act cute, right?


Not everyone acts cute. Professionals never do.



if you say so.. ?! if your against her don't bother posting here, again? your annoying.. you can't post anything you want unless if everyone likes it, right? i don't bother posting something in some forum post that pissed me off.. means i hate people who are stupid!!!
remember this?
I don't like you. In fact, your not cute and annoying..
4282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

musicfreak103ha wrote:

YOU KNOW WHAT IS ANNOYING YOU GUYZ ARE SO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT OTHER ACTRESS YOU GUYS ARE NOT ON THE BIG SCREEN AND IF YOU DONT LIKE HER DONT WATCH IT.NO ONE HERE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR NEGATIVE REMARKS. SO IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY DONT SAY IT AT ALL.DONT UR PARENTS TEACH YOU MANNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


hahaha don't worry
so many stupid people..
Posted 4/5/08

shuurei18 wrote:


misspsycho wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

oh...many really hate her..pity her..


dreamer..


i know rainie's cute..and i know this is weird but you kinda look like her seriously..and also, what do u mean by dreamer?


you pity her, right? and i pity you
"you kinda look like her seriously" ?


yes i pity her because many hate her. thats it, period..
Posted 4/5/08

shuurei18 wrote:


bewithu wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


bewithu wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


bewithu wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


bewithu wrote:

I don't like her. She always acts cute. In fact, she is not cute and annoying..


everyone acts cute what do you say, blind girl?



Everyone has their own opinion. You like her doesn't mean that we have to like her. In the forum, we can express what we feel. I don't like her acting cute. So what?


just my opinion too..


If it is just your opinion, you shouldn't put the blind girl behind....



because you didn't realize that everyone act cute, right?


Not everyone acts cute. Professionals never do.



if you say so.. ?! if your against her don't bother posting here, again? your annoying.. you can't post anything you want unless if everyone likes it, right? i don't bother posting something in some forum post that pissed me off.. means i hate people who are stupid!!!
remember this?
I don't like you. In fact, your not cute and annoying..


wow.. i never knew opinions are not allowed here..come on man,
if one hates someone, why force him/her otherwise? its his/her OWN OPINION...sheesh..people...
343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Shinigami-Shibuse...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
haterz just back off! ur just makin' yourself more pitiful..y can't you haterz just admit the fact that you guyz envy her because of her cute personality and that she can easily attract every person with her cute charisma plus she's very gifted with so many talents that's why she has so many fans and people who really adore and admire her ..you should know that hating a person is like making yourselves look so pathetic coz' you guyz can't accept the reality that she's fortunate of being loved by everyone because of her real and very true character!tszk.. just go get your own life and mind your own business you guyz just makin' nonsense out of it besides if you really hate rainie just don't mind watching her on screen so that you can forget all the things that you hate her most..>.< sigh* i think i had made a long comment haha..
4282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

misspsycho wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


bewithu wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


bewithu wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


bewithu wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


bewithu wrote:

I don't like her. She always acts cute. In fact, she is not cute and annoying..


everyone acts cute what do you say, blind girl?



Everyone has their own opinion. You like her doesn't mean that we have to like her. In the forum, we can express what we feel. I don't like her acting cute. So what?


just my opinion too..


If it is just your opinion, you shouldn't put the blind girl behind....



because you didn't realize that everyone act cute, right?


Not everyone acts cute. Professionals never do.



if you say so.. ?! if your against her don't bother posting here, again? your annoying.. you can't post anything you want unless if everyone likes it, right? i don't bother posting something in some forum post that pissed me off.. means i hate people who are stupid!!!
remember this?
I don't like you. In fact, your not cute and annoying..


wow.. i never knew opinions are not allowed here..come on man,
if one hates someone, why force him/her otherwise? its his/her OWN OPINION...sheesh..people...



excuse me? wo bu ming bai ni shuo shen me. hu shuo.. Gun dan! Cao ni zu zong shi ba dai
4282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

misspsycho wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


misspsycho wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

oh...many really hate her..pity her..


dreamer..


i know rainie's cute..and i know this is weird but you kinda look like her seriously..and also, what do u mean by dreamer?


you pity her, right? and i pity you
"you kinda look like her seriously" ?


yes i pity her because many hate her. thats it, period..


oYe.. you envy her then you pity her? chun zi!
Posted 4/5/08

shuurei18 wrote:


misspsycho wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


bewithu wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


bewithu wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


bewithu wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


bewithu wrote:

I don't like her. She always acts cute. In fact, she is not cute and annoying..


everyone acts cute what do you say, blind girl?



Everyone has their own opinion. You like her doesn't mean that we have to like her. In the forum, we can express what we feel. I don't like her acting cute. So what?


just my opinion too..


If it is just your opinion, you shouldn't put the blind girl behind....



because you didn't realize that everyone act cute, right?


Not everyone acts cute. Professionals never do.



if you say so.. ?! if your against her don't bother posting here, again? your annoying.. you can't post anything you want unless if everyone likes it, right? i don't bother posting something in some forum post that pissed me off.. means i hate people who are stupid!!!
remember this?
I don't like you. In fact, your not cute and annoying..


wow.. i never knew opinions are not allowed here..come on man,
if one hates someone, why force him/her otherwise? its his/her OWN OPINION...sheesh..people...



excuse me? wo bu ming bai ni shuo shen me. hu shuo.. Gun dan! Cao ni zu zong shi ba dai
f.u.r.b.


er....fuck you??
Posted 4/5/08

shuurei18 wrote:


misspsycho wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


misspsycho wrote:


shuurei18 wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

oh...many really hate her..pity her..


dreamer..


i know rainie's cute..and i know this is weird but you kinda look like her seriously..and also, what do u mean by dreamer?


you pity her, right? and i pity you
"you kinda look like her seriously" ?


yes i pity her because many hate her. thats it, period..


oYe.. you envy her then you pity her? chun zi!


umm...ms blind girl, where in my sentence did u find i envy her...rainie is quite cute
but i dont in any way, in any case, envy her..sheesh...i dont envy people who have many haters..hehe!
and can u please talk in english.not everyone can understand umm, ur language..hehe
..and yes, i pity rainie yang big time!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.