First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Best Defensive Move in Anime
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

Overlordrb wrote:



here's your defense :p


Gate of Babylon isn't a defense...
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
defense is for wimps and smart people i suppose miranda lotto in dgray man
2701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / earth
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
seikkuken
Posted 4/1/08

kamya wrote:


harrisan123 wrote:

Prob Oboro Barrier


which anime is dat frum ???


Utawarerumono. I can't believe you don't know it!

XD and that is the best defense I've seen.

Posted 4/1/08

wolfox123 wrote:


Lasch wrote:



EDIT: I found a better pic than my first.

Fuk yeah NaGARsumi Barrier ftw.


wat anime is that from?


Seto no Hanayome, it's suppose to be funny but doesn't seem too funny for me
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08 , edited 4/12/08
.............a human shield?
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / MD
Offline
Posted 4/1/08 , edited 4/12/08

shippokren wrote:


kamya wrote:


harrisan123 wrote:

Prob Oboro Barrier


which anime is dat frum ???


Utawarerumono. I can't believe you don't know it!

XD and that is the best defense I've seen.



Do you mean, UtawaRAYRAMONO?!
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/1/08 , edited 4/12/08
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / MD
Offline
Posted 4/1/08 , edited 4/12/08


Jk.

Posted 4/1/08 , edited 4/12/08

arisadelle wrote:


shippokren wrote:


kamya wrote:


harrisan123 wrote:

Prob Oboro Barrier


which anime is dat frum ???


Utawarerumono. I can't believe you don't know it!

XD and that is the best defense I've seen.



Do you mean, UtawaRAYRAMONO?!


o.o arisadelle- question: Do you like to stalk my posts? You seem to reply to them a lot lately.
3304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/08 , edited 4/12/08

ninjaop1 wrote:

Ed's alchemy


agreed.
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / MD
Offline
Posted 4/1/08 , edited 4/12/08

shippokren wrote:


arisadelle wrote:


shippokren wrote:


kamya wrote:


harrisan123 wrote:

Prob Oboro Barrier


which anime is dat frum ???


Utawarerumono. I can't believe you don't know it!

XD and that is the best defense I've seen.



Do you mean, UtawaRAYRAMONO?!


o.o arisadelle- question: Do you like to stalk my posts? You seem to reply to them a lot lately.


No idea, maybe we just have similar interests. I don't really notice who I quote XDDD
Posted 4/1/08 , edited 4/12/08
Blastoise...of course.
7621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 4/1/08 , edited 4/12/08

CounterClockwise wrote:

There's a lot of topics about the "best offense," or the "best weapons."

But there isn't any about defense... so which anime character and what move has the best defensive capabilities.

I never thought this through myself, so one vote for this -_-





P.S. Please no "offense is the best defense."

P.P.S. I checked for duplicates... hopefully this one isnt


lol..thats funny, whats that from?
3557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/1/08 , edited 4/12/08

elle14 wrote:



Sakuragi's wall of defense... lol It's unbelievable! hahahaha


LOL.....yeah!!! *2 thumbs up!* :3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.