First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Principal's Office
Member
6967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.A.E.
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

anime_lover234 wrote:


macmac277 wrote:

*goes in the room* the school is on fire..bye now *goes out*


wait... *snaps finger & begins to rain* its not now


*goes in*hmm ...*jumps and hits the ground hard* now there is a earthquake!*goes out*
Member
8900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / TVXQ/BSK/Tohoshinki
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
huhmmm principal are gonna a new uniform? just asking....
Member
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
ahm where are the other classes???( just asking aya-chan)
Member
1450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
Still wondering where the history class is. (did it get moved to a chatroom something?)
Moderator
5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / FACEBOOK !
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLIES
Moderator
5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / FACEBOOK !
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

Kambal wrote:

huhmmm principal are gonna a new uniform? just asking.... :D


i think not... but thanks for suggesting it
Moderator
5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / FACEBOOK !
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

anime095 wrote:

ahm where are the other classes???( just asking aya-chan)


uhm.. i think some are not on thread//forum yet... try to PM ur senseis
hope this helps
Moderator
5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / FACEBOOK !
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

commando2 wrote:

Still wondering where the history class is. (did it get moved to a chatroom something?)


its not on thread//forum yet... try to PM your sensei
Member
1450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

anime_lover234 wrote:


commando2 wrote:

Still wondering where the history class is. (did it get moved to a chatroom something?)


its not on thread//forum yet... try to PM your sensei


I tried doing that, searched the user database and even tried to redirect through someone quoting him, I still couldn't reach him. Maybe he closed his Crunchyroll account?
Member
7187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/2/08 , edited 7/5/08
I have a queztion...Doez thiz CR zchool have doormz?I'm new zo mez doezn't know much..
Moderator
5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / FACEBOOK !
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

commando2 wrote:


anime_lover234 wrote:


commando2 wrote:

Still wondering where the history class is. (did it get moved to a chatroom something?)


its not on thread//forum yet... try to PM your sensei


I tried doing that, searched the user database and even tried to redirect through someone quoting him, I still couldn't reach him. Maybe he closed his Crunchyroll account?


sorry for the late reply.


maybe he's just not active, i'll tell the creator about it and maybe we can do something abt it
Member
38952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08

anime_lover234 wrote:

Hello! Im the principal here in the CR Academic School. If u need anything, either u need a tour or have any concerns w/ the school just come here and talk to me. BTW, dont be scared, im not a strict principal! & u dont have to be really proper around me just be normal cuz i know alot of u students are older than me! But im not saying that u shouldn't treat me w/ respect, but u get the point!
Have fun in school && dont be naughty!

(~u can call me principal, aya-sama or aya-chan (its really up to u what u want to call me)


The Demon Class have The Same Problem...it have been freezed for 3 month please solve that problem, Thx
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.