First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply VAMPIRE BOOKS
Member
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Scotland
Offline
Posted 6/15/08 , edited 6/15/08
Here are a few of the vampire books that I have in my collection.I tend to buy the books, read them in a day, and keep them. I usually buy about 6 books at a time.(read in over a week) these are not all the vampire books i have just some. i also have lots of sci-fi and fantasy books, ones about faires, magic and werewolves etc.


like I said this is only a few, and not including anything just witchy, werewolvey etc.
Member
1190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Between Heaven an...
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
dracula so creepy
Pure-Blood
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

GundamGirl wrote:

Here are a few of the vampire books that I have in my collection.I tend to buy the books, read them in a day, and keep them. I usually buy about 6 books at a time.(read in over a week) these are not all the vampire books i have just some. i also have lots of sci-fi and fantasy books, ones about faires, magic and werewolves etc.


like I said this is only a few, and not including anything just witchy, werewolvey etc.


seem you are really a vampire fan hehe...many books but for sure they are not from east right?
Member
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Scotland
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

wych_elm wrote:


GundamGirl wrote:

Here are a few of the vampire books that I have in my collection.I tend to buy the books, read them in a day, and keep them. I usually buy about 6 books at a time.(read in over a week) these are not all the vampire books i have just some. i also have lots of sci-fi and fantasy books, ones about faires, magic and werewolves etc.


like I said this is only a few, and not including anything just witchy, werewolvey etc.


seem you are really a vampire fan hehe...many books but for sure they are not from east right?


some are romances, some horror, some are comedies, some adventure. usually i buy my books from amazon as they come out in america about a year to 6 months befor they come out in the U.K. i usually buy the book by looking at the covers, cause i sometimes can't remember if i have the boo. maybe read a few pages, but sometimes when i go into the local bookstore i buy a book and then find out that i have it, and read it about a year ago, cause the cover is different. for example i now own two copies of where demons dare by kim harrison. i've a few manga as well that are copies.


Pure-Blood
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

GundamGirl wrote:

some are romances, some horror, some are comedies, some adventure. usually i buy my books from amazon as they come out in america about a year to 6 months befor they come out in the U.K. i usually buy the book by looking at the covers, cause i sometimes can't remember if i have the book. maybe read a few pages, but sometimes when i go into the local bookstore i buy a book and then find out that i have it, and read it about a year ago, cause the cover is different. for example i now own two copies of where demons dare by kim harrison. i've a few manga as well that are copies.




yeah...your rite and sometimes we get confused when they republish and reprint the books and make new covers each edition. ore..well have you come across the warewolf at night? if im not mistaken and the author..idk hehe..
Member
4601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SoCal.
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
lol wellll at least, these are authors i've read novels or the series from such as

Laurell K. Hamilton- Anita Blake, vampire hunter novels
or
Christine Feehan- the ''Dark'' series

o____o

yepperz

Member
665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the moon
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
I love the series of Vampire Academy =D
Member
665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the moon
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
....and Got Fangs series and Twilight and the Dark angel and lots of others...
Member
91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / In the space !!
Offline
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08
Happy .
i going to camp this weekend to get my hand into thoes new find vampire book ..
thx everyone .

i read alot but my favour is still shattered mirror.
o ya vampire twins is nice although i hate the ending.
3815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Off the radar.
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/11/08
Ann Rice The Vampire Chronicles and her other vampire books. Brian Lumely books are great vampire books as well.
Member
9095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lost in the World...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
lol. i've read a lot but i can only remember a few i have a bad habit of remembering the story and forgetting the title of the book so i dont remember.. but i've read Cirque du Freak, Vampire Kisses, Vapire Knight, Millenium Snw, Bloody Kiss, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Blue Bloods, and the sequel but i forgot the title thats all i can remember so far. i dont remember teh rest.
Member
425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
The Historian is one of my favorite vampire books. Its just recently become popular. But i highly recommend it. Especially if you like Vlad the Impaler aka Dracula story.
Member
734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / LA
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
uhm well i'm a big vampire book Reader....

-The Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton
-The Black Dagger Brotherhood series.. by Jr. ward
-The House of Night Series by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast
-Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer
-Blood Ties series by Tanya Huff
-Cirque Du Freak Series by Darren Shan
-Riley Jenson Guardian Series by Keri Arthur
-A Candace Steele Vampire Killer Series by Cameron Dean
-Dangerous Girls by R.L Stine
-The Underworld books by Greg Cox
the other vampires books i've read are all short romance novels i don't excatly remeber
Member
4601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SoCal.
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

sesshylover1101 wrote:

uhm well i'm a big vampire book Reader....

-The Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton
-The Black Dagger Brotherhood series.. by Jr. ward
-The House of Night Series by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast
-Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer
-Blood Ties series by Tanya Huff
-Cirque Du Freak Series by Darren Shan
-Riley Jenson Guardian Series by Keri Arthur
-A Candace Steele Vampire Killer Series by Cameron Dean
-Dangerous Girls by R.L Stine
-The Underworld books by Greg Cox
the other vampires books i've read are all short romance novels i don't excatly remeber



Ooooh, the Dangerous Girls By R.L.Stine is good too lol wasn't it a 2 book or trilogy? ~_~ not sure.
Member
734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / LA
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

ch42ny92 wrote:


sesshylover1101 wrote:

uhm well i'm a big vampire book Reader....

-The Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton
-The Black Dagger Brotherhood series.. by Jr. ward
-The House of Night Series by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast
-Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer
-Blood Ties series by Tanya Huff
-Cirque Du Freak Series by Darren Shan
-Riley Jenson Guardian Series by Keri Arthur
-A Candace Steele Vampire Killer Series by Cameron Dean
-Dangerous Girls by R.L Stine
-The Underworld books by Greg Cox
the other vampires books i've read are all short romance novels i don't excatly remeber



Ooooh, the Dangerous Girls By R.L.Stine is good too lol wasn't it a 2 book or trilogy? ~_~ not sure.



I think it waz 2 been a long time since i read it...lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.