First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Monks and soldiers in Tibet all friends now!
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / china,jinan
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
In chinese culture,harmony is above all
If Quebec declares independence,what will you say?
will u praise them beating,killing and robbery?
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

Lamak wrote:

That soldier is about to bitch slap that man.


totally agree
Posted 3/24/08

Terminator_kun wrote:
those are not chinese soldiers! youll notice the camo on their BDUs (german bundeswehr woodland pattern) Chest rig theyre wearing is not standard chinese army issue. straps on their helmet is a 3 point strap.

Good call.
278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
i think everything is just too exaggerated. i keep of hearing these stuff and people keep on blaming everything on china. Maybe they are wrong in somethings but we are all human beings, we all think a like, why can we just live in peace. i don't know much background information about the conflict between china and tibet and i don't hate either of them so i wish everyone would just stop fighting. Plus it's ruining the olympics.
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

It'll never happen. Maybe thats exaggerating a bit. So, at least not now. >.< Dammit. Would China just leave Tibet alone already? And even if they do want to conquer is it necessary to kill so much Tibet people... >.< Just because they wanted to go visit the Dalai Lama (sp?) too.


would u stop it already??keep saying that china trying to conquer tibet??and that china is killing many tibet ppl??if u dont know anything then shut up!!!!!tibet belongs to china and those ppl in tibet who r revolting have killed more innocent ppl then the army of china have killed the number of tibet ppl....in other words tibet ppl r killing each other and there r many innocent ppl.......wat u r trying to say is that those ppl who got killed by those who revolt deserves it??or r u just ignorance abt the wat is going on in china??
Posted 4/10/08

shinn442 wrote:


anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

It'll never happen. Maybe thats exaggerating a bit. So, at least not now. >.< Dammit. Would China just leave Tibet alone already? And even if they do want to conquer is it necessary to kill so much Tibet people... >.< Just because they wanted to go visit the Dalai Lama (sp?) too.


would u stop it already??keep saying that china trying to conquer tibet??and that china is killing many tibet ppl??if u dont know anything then shut up!!!!!tibet belongs to china and those ppl in tibet who r revolting have killed more innocent ppl then the army of china have killed the number of tibet ppl....in other words tibet ppl r killing each other and there r many innocent ppl.......wat u r trying to say is that those ppl who got killed by those who revolt deserves it??or r u just ignorance abt the wat is going on in china??


lawl... Even if China hands tibet back, wouldn't tibet just fall? Tibet is really relying on china's economico support and stuff. However, it is also true that Tibet and china are fighting. Tibet killing off innocent people so china can't hold the olympics.

But, I as a chinese also think that China isn't ready to take up such a big task. This is partly because, the security around china ain't very good, and the pollution and stuff are all in a mess. I still remember, they had to tear up the Sport ground for that fucking horsing riding race, in the olympic. Now i have to go swimming in such a fucking dirty place -.-''
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

bluXpink wrote:


shinn442 wrote:


anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

It'll never happen. Maybe thats exaggerating a bit. So, at least not now. >.< Dammit. Would China just leave Tibet alone already? And even if they do want to conquer is it necessary to kill so much Tibet people... >.< Just because they wanted to go visit the Dalai Lama (sp?) too.


would u stop it already??keep saying that china trying to conquer tibet??and that china is killing many tibet ppl??if u dont know anything then shut up!!!!!tibet belongs to china and those ppl in tibet who r revolting have killed more innocent ppl then the army of china have killed the number of tibet ppl....in other words tibet ppl r killing each other and there r many innocent ppl.......wat u r trying to say is that those ppl who got killed by those who revolt deserves it??or r u just ignorance abt the wat is going on in china??


lawl... Even if China hands tibet back, wouldn't tibet just fall? Tibet is really relying on china's economico support and stuff. However, it is also true that Tibet and china are fighting. Tibet killing off innocent people so china can't hold the olympics.

But, I as a chinese also think that China isn't ready to take up such a big task. This is partly because, the security around china ain't very good, and the pollution and stuff are all in a mess. I still remember, they had to tear up the Sport ground for that fucking horsing riding race, in the olympic. Now i have to go swimming in such a fucking dirty place -.-''


i know that it truth that china is fighting against tibet but that anime otaku makes it sound like an invasion or something like that when it is just the army stopping the crowd from revolting............abt the olympic,yeah china is not ready but i am sure they could do something abt it and dont anyhow use the 'F' word,it is the forbidden word
Posted 4/10/08

shinn442 wrote:


bluXpink wrote:


But, I as a chinese also think that China isn't ready to take up such a big task. This is partly because, the security around china ain't very good, and the pollution and stuff are all in a mess. I still remember, they had to tear up the Sport ground for that fucking horsing riding race, in the olympic. Now i have to go swimming in such a fucking dirty place -.-''


i know that it truth that china is fighting against tibet but that anime otaku makes it sound like an invasion or something like that when it is just the army stopping the crowd from revolting............abt the olympic,yeah china is not ready but i am sure they could do something abt it and dont anyhow use the 'F' word,it is the forbidden word


Lmao.... Invasion. O_O pretty much like fantasy and stuff. Well, i do hope China will do something about the olympic =T. 'F' Word = food oooohh... i love food.
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

bluXpink wrote:


shinn442 wrote:


bluXpink wrote:


But, I as a chinese also think that China isn't ready to take up such a big task. This is partly because, the security around china ain't very good, and the pollution and stuff are all in a mess. I still remember, they had to tear up the Sport ground for that fucking horsing riding race, in the olympic. Now i have to go swimming in such a fucking dirty place -.-''


i know that it truth that china is fighting against tibet but that anime otaku makes it sound like an invasion or something like that when it is just the army stopping the crowd from revolting............abt the olympic,yeah china is not ready but i am sure they could do something abt it and dont anyhow use the 'F' word,it is the forbidden word


Lmao.... Invasion. O_O pretty much like fantasy and stuff. Well, i do hope China will do something about the olympic =T. 'F' Word = food oooohh... i love food.


Posted 4/10/08
bunch of posers who didn't even think Tibet once now tries to defend it as if they were aware of anything. well, we can't really blame them, bunch of angst teens...

you can't really do anything about it, give up, china will mostly likely not let Tibet do as they wish. The only think possibility that would make Tibet free is war.
Posted 4/10/08

shinn442 wrote:


bluXpink wrote:


Lmao.... Invasion. O_O pretty much like fantasy and stuff. Well, i do hope China will do something about the olympic =T. 'F' Word = food oooohh... i love food.





Lmao, sorry was being random
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

PedoBear wrote:

bunch of posers who didn't even think Tibet once now tries to defend it as if they were aware of anything. well, we can't really blame them, bunch of angst teens...

you can't really do anything about it, give up, china will mostly likely not let Tibet do as they wish. The only think possibility that would make Tibet free is war.


define clearer your sentences dont make sense
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

bluXpink wrote:


shinn442 wrote:


bluXpink wrote:


Lmao.... Invasion. O_O pretty much like fantasy and stuff. Well, i do hope China will do something about the olympic =T. 'F' Word = food oooohh... i love food.





Lmao, sorry was being random


it is ok,u r forgiven
Posted 4/10/08

shinn442 wrote:


PedoBear wrote:

bunch of posers who didn't even think Tibet once now tries to defend it as if they were aware of anything. well, we can't really blame them, bunch of angst teens...

you can't really do anything about it, give up, china will mostly likely not let Tibet do as they wish. The only think possibility that would make Tibet free is war.


define clearer your sentences dont make sense


read it 3 more times if you don't get it,you learned this in your primary school...

well i guess you were just born that way
804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
there won`t be olympic 2008
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.