First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
what anime where u shocked to see lisinced
13638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / looking up at the...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
for me it was kaze no stigma
Posted 3/21/08
none.
19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
wtf, tat is licensed too!!!!. well downloaded and burned before christmas. no worry for me
2596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Canada, somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
i guess u were shocked coz its pretty horrible
1419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / somewhere in shin...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
death note, and naruto
Posted 3/21/08

iambill10 wrote:

Shigofumi and True tears. I'm surprised that it got licensed at the early episode.


Yeah, I was pretty surprised. One day I woke up and checked some website that said they both got licensed. I was like, wtf because they were only 6 eps into the series.


634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
shugo chara, bleach, kirarin revolution
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / canada
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
I have watched many shows on crunchyroll and enjoyed them greatly. Now, however, every time i attempt to watch a new anime i've heard of or continue a previous series, they are continuely being licensed. I do not see the point of having an anime section to this site when eventually every single show will be licensed. I have tried to just pick other shows but the has gotten so minute i am considering terminating my account and moving to other sites that still show anime. Please discontinue terminating shows due to licensing. If we wish to buy after seeing the show is adequate we will, if not then leave it at that. THIS CANNOT CONTINUE!!!
13638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / looking up at the...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

red_nightmare wrote:

death note, and naruto


im not they are popular animes
1954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere but nowhere
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

GodAmongAnts wrote:

I have watched many shows on crunchyroll and enjoyed them greatly. Now, however, every time i attempt to watch a new anime i've heard of or continue a previous series, they are continuely being licensed. I do not see the point of having an anime section to this site when eventually every single show will be licensed. I have tried to just pick other shows but the has gotten so minute i am considering terminating my account and moving to other sites that still show anime. Please discontinue terminating shows due to licensing. If we wish to buy after seeing the show is adequate we will, if not then leave it at that. THIS CANNOT CONTINUE!!!


and your point being???.....so what...i know a ton of anime sites...crunchy doesnt have them...i watch somewhere else...

so what??.....
Posted 3/21/08
Gundam 00 but then I just watched it somewhere else
33022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Land of Make Believe
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
persona trinity soul and rosario vampire
33022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Land of Make Believe
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

lanoche wrote:


GodAmongAnts wrote:

I have watched many shows on crunchyroll and enjoyed them greatly. Now, however, every time i attempt to watch a new anime i've heard of or continue a previous series, they are continuely being licensed. I do not see the point of having an anime section to this site when eventually every single show will be licensed. I have tried to just pick other shows but the has gotten so minute i am considering terminating my account and moving to other sites that still show anime. Please discontinue terminating shows due to licensing. If we wish to buy after seeing the show is adequate we will, if not then leave it at that. THIS CANNOT CONTINUE!!!


and your point being???.....so what...i know a ton of anime sites...crunchy doesnt have them...i watch somewhere else...

so what??.....


*clapping* EXACTLY!!! I just finished Persona Trinity Soul and Bleach. It's no big.
1901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / My house
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
True tears is was like in episode 3 when it was licensed
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [???????????????]
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
True Tears I guess.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.