First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply anything 2 ask me kityee123(creator?
Creator
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
hi students,teachers n principal if u wanna ask anything plz feel free 2 wite here i will check it out everyday but dun write nonsense here!!
Moderator
5709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / http://www.veoh.c...
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
Yes I would like to ask if music also teaches band(Any kind of bands such as beginning, advanced, jazz, and concert?
Creator
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

Helothere wrote:

Yes I would like to ask if music also teaches band(Any kind of bands such as beginning, advanced, jazz, and concert?

u shuld ask the teacher but i think it is coz band is also under the catagory of music

Moderator
5709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / http://www.veoh.c...
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

kityee123 wrote:


Helothere wrote:

Yes I would like to ask if music also teaches band(Any kind of bands such as beginning, advanced, jazz, and concert?

u shuld ask the teacher but i think it is coz band is also under the catagory of music


I am the teacher but I'm only asking you if I could...

Creator
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

Helothere wrote:


kityee123 wrote:


Helothere wrote:

Yes I would like to ask if music also teaches band(Any kind of bands such as beginning, advanced, jazz, and concert?

u shuld ask the teacher but i think it is coz band is also under the catagory of music


I am the teacher but I'm only asking you if I could...


of course u can if u hav any ideas 4 ur class just do it u dun need 2 tell us^^

Member
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
i don't the swimming classes... wat do we have to do?!
oh, and i was wondering, we could really get jobs on here??
2572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ** anime no sekai...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
i wan to ask bout the student council....hw u all vote?coz i wish to be one of the member(if can)... ><
Member
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
is there any home ec classes? wat about chinese dance????
Posted 3/30/08
hey do we haw a school festival or someting
Creator
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

sparthan wrote:

hey do we haw a school festival or someting

idk lol

Moderator
27122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

kityee123 wrote:


sparthan wrote:

hey do we haw a school festival or someting

idk lol



It would be fun and cool if we had a festival or a dance.
Creator
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

hamboj wrote:


kityee123 wrote:


sparthan wrote:

hey do we haw a school festival or someting

idk lol



It would be fun and cool if we had a festival or a dance.

lol its like the gakuen alice last dance n skool festival lol

Moderator
27122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

kityee123 wrote:


hamboj wrote:


kityee123 wrote:


sparthan wrote:

hey do we haw a school festival or someting

idk lol



It would be fun and cool if we had a festival or a dance.

lol its like the gakuen alice last dance n skool festival lol



Yeah it is!^^
Creator
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

hamboj wrote:


kityee123 wrote:


hamboj wrote:


kityee123 wrote:


sparthan wrote:

hey do we haw a school festival or someting

idk lol



It would be fun and cool if we had a festival or a dance.

lol its like the gakuen alice last dance n skool festival lol



Yeah it is!^^


hmm...maybe..let me talk 2 the principal ok?i will tell u all wen we considered????
Moderator
27122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

kityee123 wrote:


hamboj wrote:


kityee123 wrote:


hamboj wrote:


kityee123 wrote:


sparthan wrote:

hey do we haw a school festival or someting

idk lol



It would be fun and cool if we had a festival or a dance.

lol its like the gakuen alice last dance n skool festival lol



Yeah it is!^^


hmm...maybe..let me talk 2 the principal ok?i will tell u all wen we considered????

Ok!^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.