WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Sensei wa Erai !!
Posted 3/22/08
I didnt write anyof this >.< but i hope you will enjoy it =D


i know everybody saw the video wherein they introduced theirselves..

Yuto, Ryosuke and Chinen..o simply YRC are part of this new jdorama

i've read this in L!

In the jap mag TVGuide today, there was a brief article with pictures introducing the details of the characters in the “Sensai wa Erai” drama….a Jap fan that read it talked about it (I have no idea which part of what she said is actually from the article and which part is her own inference from the photos though)

Any way the character names are as follow

Yuto→松木聡太
Daiki→竹倉燐
Yamada→群青隼人
Chinen→梅野ワタル

I am not sure how these names are meant to be read because there are no set sounds when it comes to reading Jap names….two names with the same kanji can sometimes be read totally differently!….the only first names I can be totally sure is Chinen is called Wataru and Daiki is called Rin. I guess Yuto is called Sota while Yamada is called Shunto or Hayato. Out of the four names, I like Daiki’s one the best because the Kanji looks cool and it means phosphorous or ghost fire

Yuto is a boy with some goal..as for what goal it is I have no idea becuase I really don't know how to translate this part " 渋谷に保護者なしでいくイケてる中学生を目指している" all I know it is something about Shibuya and something about Protector....anyone who understand?

Chinen's fave phrase is 'I will ask my mum' and likes to follow and stick to Yuto (OK, so it is you who is going to come between Yamajima and not Asami... )

Yamada’s uniform is not the one we saw in the CM preview. It is actually a blue 'unusual blazer' (since it comes with a cap and has a sporty feel to it) with a tie. He lives in a high class apartment and is in the typical 'winning group' (what that means I am not too sure either)

Daiki likes to act like he is an adult and has interests in girl (what! does that mean the person with Asami is...OK I am going to be slapped by Daiki fans if I try to end that sentence )

The characters sounds like they were written to fit each HSJ member..you know Yuto the typical main character with a goal...Chinen the baby of the group...Yamada's character has a Ryu flavour to it and Daiki sounds like he wants to be mature (well the truth is he is not a junior high student in real life anymore so I get the characterisation here )



credits to L! and to ankifeather

Credits to ジャニーン JaNiNe of imeem from me ^_^
Member
3421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
waaa~i!
thx for your info~
Member
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

hahaha... i cant wait for this drama...
like most of my fav little otouto in one drama... hahaha
Member
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

PrincessUchiha001 wrote:


I am not sure how these names are meant to be read because there are no set sounds when it comes to reading Jap names….two names with the same kanji can sometimes be read totally differently!….the only first names I can be totally sure is Chinen is called Wataru and Daiki is called Rin. I guess Yuto is called Sota while Yamada is called Shunto or Hayato. Out of the four names, I like Daiki’s one the best because the Kanji looks cool and it means phosphorous or ghost fire

Yuto is a boy with some goal..as for what goal it is I have no idea becuase I really don't know how to translate this part " 渋谷に保護者なしでいくイケてる中学生を目指している" all I know it is something about Shibuya and something about Protector....anyone who understand?



Yuto→Matsuki Souta
Daiki→Takekura Rin
Yamada→Gunjou Hayato
Chinen→Umeno Wataru

"渋谷に保護者なしでいくイケてる中学生を目指している" basicly means A group of junior hi-skool student who aim to go to shibuya without guardians
Member
39285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / (For Smaticals: T...
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
LOL. Arioka has the same name as me XD
Member
17768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / オーストラリア
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
that really makes me want to watch it >_<.....best is they have DVD...絶対に買い!!!
Member
5838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
omg this is so exciting!! i'm definitely going to watch this!
Member
1505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
yeah I have to watch it!! can't wait!!hohohoXD
Member
7157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
waa..i wanna watch it...~!!!
Member
15283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in a box under th...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
I wanna watch it so badly... thanks sooo much for the info.

*waits so patiently that it hurts*
Member
754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / markham
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
CANT WAIT!!..so excited.XD
Member
7347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / zendonesien
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

FeVeZ wrote:

that really makes me want to watch it >_<.....best is they have DVD...絶対に買い!!!


what dvd is that? somekind of concert or something?
WAAAA wanna watch it badly! is it kanjani 8 who will sing the soundtrack? who's the teacher?
Member
17768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / オーストラリア
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

rurusuza_xoxo wrote:


FeVeZ wrote:

that really makes me want to watch it >_<.....best is they have DVD...絶対に買い!!!


what dvd is that? somekind of concert or something?
WAAAA wanna watch it badly! is it kanjani 8 who will sing the soundtrack? who's the teacher?


i mean...i wish that they release "Sensei wa Erai" in DVD after airing it....
the teacher is....ユースケ・サンタクリア(Yusuke・Santakuria)....don't ask me...i don't know who is him...but he looks a lot like a Taiwan actor....
Member
7347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / zendonesien
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

FeVeZ wrote:


rurusuza_xoxo wrote:


FeVeZ wrote:

that really makes me want to watch it >_<.....best is they have DVD...絶対に買い!!!


what dvd is that? somekind of concert or something?
WAAAA wanna watch it badly! is it kanjani 8 who will sing the soundtrack? who's the teacher?


i mean...i wish that they release "Sensei wa Erai" in DVD after airing it....
the teacher is....ユースケ・サンタクリア(Yusuke・Santakuria)....don't ask me...i don't know who is him...but he looks a lot like a Taiwan actor....


His name sound like japanese...
Member
17768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / オーストラリア
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

rurusuza_xoxo wrote:


FeVeZ wrote:


rurusuza_xoxo wrote:


FeVeZ wrote:

that really makes me want to watch it >_<.....best is they have DVD...絶対に買い!!!


what dvd is that? somekind of concert or something?
WAAAA wanna watch it badly! is it kanjani 8 who will sing the soundtrack? who's the teacher?


i mean...i wish that they release "Sensei wa Erai" in DVD after airing it....
the teacher is....ユースケ・サンタクリア(Yusuke・Santakuria)....don't ask me...i don't know who is him...but he looks a lot like a Taiwan actor....


His name sound like japanese...


erm...he is a japanese..i think (cuz yusuke is quite a japanese name...but santakuria...lol)...i'm just saying that he LOOKS like a taiwan actor...=)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.