First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
BleaCh.....NAruto .... all licensed...
57252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
so many like this ....... Stop whining and watch to another site
62 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
wooh! i was jus goin through the posts..... honestly..i'm surprised at the number of ppl wining....

comon guys u can always watch them at some other sites....


GROW UP!!



lol
10730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Not in your closet
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
geez people just keep creating threads like this .. its annoying now..
742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / meycauayan bulacan
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
all of you has a wrong grammar,
made possible by watching to much anime ^^
those dubbers aren't accurate enough.
Posted 3/22/08
^^never underestimate the power of stupid people.....regardless of group size or brain size
2646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

mangoku wrote:

^^never underestimate the power of stupid people.....regardless of group size or brain size


Crunchyroll is filled with everything from stupid people in groups making the same thread over and over again to people that like to lowlifes who like to flame and bash threads and make other people feel miserable.

Anyway this can be fixed if a mod would sticky and explain in a thread why
Posted 3/22/08

Spartan1841 wrote:


mangoku wrote:

^^never underestimate the power of stupid people.....regardless of group size or brain size


Crunchyroll is filled with everything from stupid people in groups making the same thread over and over again to people that like to lowlifes who like to flame and bash threads and make other people feel miserable.

Anyway this can be fixed if a mod would sticky and explain in a thread why


it could also be fixed if we banned the stupid people......
57252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
i know they should just stop whining....
11665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my own world (*_*)
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
BLEACH!! .....is AWSOME !! ......so is Naruto.. but bleach is waaay better!...you can still watch on youtube ..u know??!!..and CR does [b]NOT SUCK!!
1164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

faLLenm00n wrote:

Oh come on! Stop all this Licensed threads. I mean really, did you see us making threads when Shigofumi, True Tears, Rosario + Vampire, and Persona? NO, we didn't make threads like, "What the hell? Why are they licensed?" and such. Plus, there are other sites to watch them from.

http://veoh.com
http://anime6.org/

To name some >.>

Edit: And I thought it became calm after the 3 days of non-stop Bleach/Naruto licensing threads >.> After all those 30 or 40 threads.


thx for the web
2646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

iambill10 wrote:


Naruto_Otaku wrote:


iambill10 wrote:


Naruto_Otaku wrote:

U called them immature but what u just said was pretty immature of you...



I do this for my own enjoyment. How is that immature? The immature ones are the one whining and bitching about what has already been done. Immatures are also the one who says "stfu" to someone with no apparent reason. Immatures are also people who are totally OBSESSED with Naruto/Bleach that they blame Shini for removing it. Got it?


I said there is a reason I said stfu and its because since yesterday Ive been seeing your stupid and sick posts
Why did I say ur immature? Cause u keep pissing of everyone with your posts pretending u have the reason and everything


I have a reason:
1. It's fun pissing them.
2. They're annoying. posting tons of threads like this like there's no annoying. They should just think logically.

----------------------------
To those retarded people.

I didn't see why people should make a commotion out of this. There are tons of them who just whine and blame the site for removing those anime. Hello! If shinji didn't remove those videos, crunchyroll would have been closed and shut down. This is no veoh. This is no stage6. It's crunchyroll, guys. Stop whining like a 5 year old gay who tripped. Just thank crunchyroll for the fast video streaming. Animation is not free. The money that the animation industry used in making anime needs to be recovered. How? By selling merchandise. Thank those generous people for giving you a taste of these animes. Phew *facepalm*



Lol most of what you say is true but keep in mind that most people don't care about who uploads them and if its free or not and everyone hates licensors when they remove their favorite anime

I lol at this commotion since its pressuring mods to FINALLY do SOMETHING or at least RECOGNIZE what the hell is up

1695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / anime world....
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

iambill10 wrote:


Naruto_Otaku wrote:


iambill10 wrote:


Naruto_Otaku wrote:

U called them immature but what u just said was pretty immature of you...



I do this for my own enjoyment. How is that immature? The immature ones are the one whining and bitching about what has already been done. Immatures are also the one who says "stfu" to someone with no apparent reason. Immatures are also people who are totally OBSESSED with Naruto/Bleach that they blame Shini for removing it. Got it?


I said there is a reason I said stfu and its because since yesterday Ive been seeing your stupid and sick posts
Why did I say ur immature? Cause u keep pissing of everyone with your posts pretending u have the reason and everything


I have a reason:
1. It's fun pissing them.
2. They're annoying. posting tons of threads like this like there's no annoying. They should just think logically.

----------------------------
To those retarded people.

I didn't see why people should make a commotion out of this. There are tons of them who just whine and blame the site for removing those anime. Hello! If shinji didn't remove those videos, crunchyroll would have been closed and shut down. This is no veoh. This is no stage6. It's crunchyroll, guys. Stop whining like a 5 year old gay who tripped. Just thank crunchyroll for the fast video streaming. Animation is not free. The money that the animation industry used in making anime needs to be recovered. How? By selling merchandise. Thank those generous people for giving you a taste of these animes. Phew *facepalm*



hiyah...i understand your point and i understand how you wanted other people to understand shinji .....but then, we are just human and we have different opinions regarding these things....why dont you just ignore them...what i am trying to say, we have different opinions...you cannot just let other people insist to believe in you...(i am not taking either sides) but fighting with other people just because they cannot understand your point is really completely useless....

just concern..... many people wanted to post their opinions that is why these threads keeps on coming just let them be...they have the freedom..fighting each other is completely pointless,,
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [???????????????]
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

ShinKitaz wrote:

Hw The Hell Are We Gonna WatCh them?
Everything oso licensed .....no need watch.. onli make cruncyroll sux


Bleach and Naruto aren't the only anime you know. And you can still torrent them or watch it on other sites like Veoh.
1695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / anime world....
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
stop fighting guys..this commotion is totally pointless.... just let other people say what they wanted to say...neither of us or neither in this group has the right to fight other people ust because their belief is completely different of ours.....

just grow up!!!let them speak up!!!
3080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.