First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
anime clothings.. weird thing..
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

watamo wrote:

YEAH their body dun get smelly and their clothes got special powers to keep them from getting dirty HAHA


Thatts tottaly Shana in shakugan no dhana

the bllack cote she wears keeps her clean so theres no need for a shower. rofl
4653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / southern air temp...
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
hey some animes change clothes unlike cartoons e.g. fairly odd parents, danny phantom, jimmy neutron
but avatar don't change clothes i think its because their clothes represents their nation,tribe etc.
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:

well actually, the reason behind it, is to recognise a character though maintaining the same look...sub consiously anyway...for example...if a person came into a shop and bought the same item every week, it would be easier to remember them if they were to wear the same clothes each time...i actually done this as an experiment


want it cuz its cheaper not to change it
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

Animal777 wrote:

Lazy animators or most of the time it's a uniform


agreed
1303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

Animal777 wrote:

Lazy animators or most of the time it's a uniform


i agree w/ u

3609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
It depends on the money budget of an anime I think.

3688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Nocturnal Sky
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
whatever the reason, even if the animators r lazy, they will have an excuse,as to why the characters dont change so oh well.
Posted 3/22/08

moratorium wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

well actually, the reason behind it, is to recognise a character though maintaining the same look...sub consiously anyway...for example...if a person came into a shop and bought the same item every week, it would be easier to remember them if they were to wear the same clothes each time...i actually done this as an experiment


want it cuz its cheaper not to change it


well that as well...lol
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
its easier to draw. And color.
Posted 3/22/08
they use their body odor for weapons......
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


moratorium wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

well actually, the reason behind it, is to recognise a character though maintaining the same look...sub consiously anyway...for example...if a person came into a shop and bought the same item every week, it would be easier to remember them if they were to wear the same clothes each time...i actually done this as an experiment


want it cuz its cheaper not to change it


well that as well...lol


learned that from the simpsons long ago, after that looked into it
Posted 3/22/08

bloodgum wrote:

they use their body odor for weapons......


ha ha ha...lol
6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
Because, Gin-chan already explained. They have the same outfit for everyday. It's typical anime rule. One outfit for every week.
260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hawaii, honolulu
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
I have naruto costumes, sasuke and naruto.Don't have the blond hair wig, heki heki.
24774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Baker Street
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

bloodgum wrote:

they use their body odor for weapons......


hahas..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.