First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Door no. 4 is now opened!
Member
1669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / most probably ......
Offline
Posted 3/22/08 , edited 3/26/08
Bon jour minna-san!

I, eclair tonerre, has been told by haruhi fujioka (bloody-wings), with the blessing of the king, tamaki-kun (wolfsrainXD), that i shall be tasked to lead the opening of the ouran club for the benefit of all the members.

This door is opened to answer your questions that the other clubs are generally, not entitled to answer. That is, questions that are about general information; since the other clubs would only answer specific personal questions addressed to them.

Information given as answers will come from reliable sources (we have good connections and investigators) and from facts taken from our database. We hope to answer your every question to the best of what wealth and power can search for.

We are also open for news that may come from students and even feedbacks about the group and the other door clubs. We are also in search of people who will be responsible for the dissipation of information for every ouran member...that is, we are looking for qualified members for the newspaper club.

Please feel free to come post your questions, comments, suggestions and reactions on this office.
I would also like to add that everybody can answer posted questions if they do know the answers.
Member
8181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
hehe well ...ouran club is open yay!!!!!!!!!!

and i am the first to post here!!!!!
Posted 3/23/08
yay!! btw what news specifically?
Posted 3/23/08
here's a request!!
can i be part of the newspaper club? i'll be trying to find good info related to ouran!!!
Posted 3/24/08
Am just visitin.......to drop a few curse here.....hahhahahahahha

wELL then HAVE a pleasent day..............HAHAHHAHA
Posted 3/24/08

jejung333 wrote:

Am just visitin.......to drop a few curse here.....hahhahahahahha

wELL then HAVE a pleasent day..............HAHAHHAHA


a pleasant day after being cursed?!?!?
Posted 3/25/08

wolfsrainXD wrote:


jejung333 wrote:

Am just visitin.......to drop a few curse here.....hahhahahahahha

wELL then HAVE a pleasent day..............HAHAHHAHA


a pleasant day after being cursed?!?!?


YEH.......havin a PLeasent day after being curse.....hahahhaaaaa......
Posted 3/25/08

jejung333 wrote:


wolfsrainXD wrote:


jejung333 wrote:

Am just visitin.......to drop a few curse here.....hahhahahahahha

wELL then HAVE a pleasent day..............HAHAHHAHA


a pleasant day after being cursed?!?!?


YEH.......havin a PLeasent day after being curse.....hahahhaaaaa......


ahh.... i get it.... your "curse" is not a bad one, huh? but something good!!
Member
1669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / most probably ......
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

wolfsrainXD wrote:

yay!! btw what news specifically?


i was referring to news about the anime or manga... for example, when will the second season be released? (but as of now, we still don't have news about that topic yet)
Member
1669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / most probably ......
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

kibafang83 wrote:

here's a request!!
can i be part of the newspaper club? i'll be trying to find good info related to ouran!!!


that is much likely granted in this office... but the application should still be submitted to the king, tamaki (wolfsrainXD) please submitted your request to Suoh-sama for the formal approval...
Member
1669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / most probably ......
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
i do not understand what is with this all of this curses.
but please feel free to visit and post your messages.
Posted 3/26/08

wolfsrainXD wrote:


jejung333 wrote:


wolfsrainXD wrote:


jejung333 wrote:

Am just visitin.......to drop a few curse here.....hahhahahahahha

wELL then HAVE a pleasent day..............HAHAHHAHA


a pleasant day after being cursed?!?!?


YEH.......havin a PLeasent day after being curse.....hahahhaaaaa......


ahh.... i get it.... your "curse" is not a bad one, huh? but something good!!




TOhno HOw can a curse be a good things.....lol.......Well mayBE to Others BUT noT urS.......HAHHAHAHAAHAHA
Moderator
4576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / up there..........
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
luv this door too ^__

aregatoo for ur nice work eclair-chan ~
Member
1669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / most probably ......
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

bloody-wings wrote:

luv this door too ^__

aregatoo for ur nice work eclair-chan ~


thank you for the compliment. i will try my best to keep everyone enjoying the club and this door.
i do this for the honor of ouran high school.
Member
391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
Konichiwa Eclair-chan


any cake for me ???
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.