First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
korean actress Han Ji Min
3062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Inside an Oven
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
I've never saw in any drama but saw her only in arirang when she was there for a photoshoot for a CM, at new york, i think... Her smile captivated me, she's really cute despite she's very much an adult now. She jokingly asked the american crew to guess what her age is and they said she's just an High School student, lmao... Asians tend to always look younger..
302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
i never see some of her drama but capital scandal looks interesting....
311298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
i dont know her
26050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Egypt
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

extraordinaryboa wrote:

I love her!..well not in a gay way..but u know what i mean..heeh..anyways, she's a great actress...she's cute, pretty, and omg i just love the way she act...^^..every drama she act in is reallly really super good...go Han Ji Min!...^^



yeah i agree with you, every drama she act in different way but still super good
did you see for her, WOLF ? if you saw it where can i see it
pls reply
Posted 4/4/08

ranya wrote:


extraordinaryboa wrote:

I love her!..well not in a gay way..but u know what i mean..heeh..anyways, she's a great actress...she's cute, pretty, and omg i just love the way she act...^^..every drama she act in is reallly really super good...go Han Ji Min!...^^



yeah i agree with you, every drama she act in different way but still super good
did you see for her, WOLF ? if you saw it where can i see it
pls reply


wat?? she did WOLF??...really??..i never knew that...wat's it about??
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
she was really cute in GREAT INHERITANCE
I loved that drama
It's one of my favourites!
1244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
I think she's really pretty and cute!
I love all her dramas, but my fave is captial scandal
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Candyland
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
something about her doesn't compute
26050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Egypt
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

extraordinaryboa wrote:


ranya wrote:


extraordinaryboa wrote:

I love her!..well not in a gay way..but u know what i mean..heeh..anyways, she's a great actress...she's cute, pretty, and omg i just love the way she act...^^..every drama she act in is reallly really super good...go Han Ji Min!...^^



yeah i agree with you, every drama she act in different way but still super good
did you see for her, WOLF ? if you saw it where can i see it
pls reply


wat?? she did WOLF??...really??..i never knew that...wat's it about??


yes Wolf or anther name Nukade in 2006

645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
i only saw her drama Great Inheritance opposite with Kim Jae Won.. she was adorable in that drama..
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/4/08


i think she's the best in ' scandal in old seoul (or capital scandal) '
2295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in an igloo ;]
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
SHes preetty
90 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/08


Actress han Ji Min is one of the rare PURE(?) beauty - meaning it is very unlikely that she's had a plastic surgery.
As you see in the ealier pics, she barely changed.
She's also really good at maintaining good public image - i think it's a skill!
That's what i admire about her.
Posted 4/4/08

ranya wrote:


extraordinaryboa wrote:


ranya wrote:


extraordinaryboa wrote:

I love her!..well not in a gay way..but u know what i mean..heeh..anyways, she's a great actress...she's cute, pretty, and omg i just love the way she act...^^..every drama she act in is reallly really super good...go Han Ji Min!...^^



yeah i agree with you, every drama she act in different way but still super good
did you see for her, WOLF ? if you saw it where can i see it
pls reply


wat?? she did WOLF??...really??..i never knew that...wat's it about??


yes Wolf or anther name Nukade in 2006



omg..i really really want to see that...i never knew she did wolf...stupid me..i thought i saw all of her drama except for yi san which im waiting for the complete series with subs..aww..i want to watch it too...TT_TT
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
She was pretty good in Capital Scandal, I really liked that drama.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.