First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply the talking room: where everyone talk
Creator
4566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere here an...
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
a random talk room
Posted 3/22/08
can u put for tht star thing? the ( * ) is kind of small
Creator
4566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere here an...
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

Anime_Sweet_Romance wrote:

can u put for tht star thing? the ( * ) is kind of small


sure...i'll replace it
Posted 3/22/08

kitty310 wrote:


Anime_Sweet_Romance wrote:

can u put for tht star thing? the ( * ) is kind of small


sure...i'll replace it


k

Member
3185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
random talk random talk~!


**spam spam



haha joking~!.. ^^"


man this shop is getting busier and busier everyday`! <3
Creator
4566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere here an...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
yup that's true.....our emplyees has to start working :))
Creator
4566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere here an...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
our population is coming close to 100.........
Creator
4566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere here an...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
almost there
Moderator
57380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
where did you get the star?? It looks so familiar....
Creator
4566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere here an...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

cutelightangel wrote:

where did you get the star?? It looks so familiar....


anime_sweet_romance suggested me to use the star....i think its from crunchyroll
Posted 3/30/08

kitty310 wrote:


cutelightangel wrote:

where did you get the star?? It looks so familiar....


anime_sweet_romance suggested me to use the star....i think its from crunchyroll


well....i just save tht star thingy from the moderater for CR....hehehe....it just look awsome
Creator
4566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere here an...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

Anime_Sweet_Romance wrote:


kitty310 wrote:


cutelightangel wrote:

where did you get the star?? It looks so familiar....


anime_sweet_romance suggested me to use the star....i think its from crunchyroll


well....i just save tht star thingy from the moderater for CR....hehehe....it just look awsome


haha.....that's funny
Posted 3/30/08

kitty310 wrote:


Anime_Sweet_Romance wrote:


kitty310 wrote:


cutelightangel wrote:

where did you get the star?? It looks so familiar....


anime_sweet_romance suggested me to use the star....i think its from crunchyroll


well....i just save tht star thingy from the moderater for CR....hehehe....it just look awsome


haha.....that's funny


omg...it seems like u've been on comp everyday! XD lol
Creator
4566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere here an...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

Anime_Sweet_Romance wrote:


kitty310 wrote:


Anime_Sweet_Romance wrote:


kitty310 wrote:


cutelightangel wrote:

where did you get the star?? It looks so familiar....


anime_sweet_romance suggested me to use the star....i think its from crunchyroll


well....i just save tht star thingy from the moderater for CR....hehehe....it just look awsome


haha.....that's funny


omg...it seems like u've been on comp everyday! XD lol


ya i noe....well i hv to check the groups daily and do updates....
Creator
4566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere here an...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

kitty310 wrote:


Anime_Sweet_Romance wrote:


kitty310 wrote:


Anime_Sweet_Romance wrote:


kitty310 wrote:


cutelightangel wrote:

where did you get the star?? It looks so familiar....


anime_sweet_romance suggested me to use the star....i think its from crunchyroll


well....i just save tht star thingy from the moderater for CR....hehehe....it just look awsome


haha.....that's funny


omg...it seems like u've been on comp everyday! XD lol


ya i noe....well i hv to check the groups daily and do updates....


and i study geography in my geography classroom group....the geography stuff goes into my brain easier like this
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.