Created by IBeHops
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What do you think of religion?
1445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Yew Nork
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
So, what do you think of religion?

I myself am not religious, but I think people have the choice to do what they want.
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
I'm not religious. As for other people > it's none of my business they can do whatever the hell they want.
Posted 3/22/08
well i'm religious but not strongly. i don't read the bible for fun or go to church every sunday. and i guess its all a mater of opinion. i don't care who is what religion unless its the religion where they sacrafice cats(think its Wicca or something) Poor kitties!!
301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / La area California
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
Im an atheist.....but I don't really care what you do, I DO believe there are some religious beliefs that are incompatible with rational enlightened society, but I won't go into that here
301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / La area California
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

sexybeastSasuke wrote:

well i'm religious but not strongly. i don't read the bible for fun or go to church every sunday. and i guess its all a mater of opinion. i don't care who is what religion unless its the religion where they sacrafice cats(think its Wicca or something) Poor kitties!!


wiccans do not sacrafice cats.....
Posted 3/22/08

Patron_saint_of_heathens wrote:


sexybeastSasuke wrote:

well i'm religious but not strongly. i don't read the bible for fun or go to church every sunday. and i guess its all a mater of opinion. i don't care who is what religion unless its the religion where they sacrafice cats(think its Wicca or something) Poor kitties!!


wiccans do not sacrafice cats.....


srry! wasn't sure weather they did or not. wich one does?

301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / La area California
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

sexybeastSasuke wrote:


Patron_saint_of_heathens wrote:


sexybeastSasuke wrote:

well i'm religious but not strongly. i don't read the bible for fun or go to church every sunday. and i guess its all a mater of opinion. i don't care who is what religion unless its the religion where they sacrafice cats(think its Wicca or something) Poor kitties!!


wiccans do not sacrafice cats.....


srry! wasn't sure weather they did or not. wich one does?



im not sure that any of them do =/ I know people who are into santeria sacrafice chickens from time to time......
1445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Yew Nork
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
Yeah, not a lot of religions practice sacrifice these days.
Posted 3/22/08
im not religious at all. i'll still respect you as a person if your religious. but just dont try to shove your religion down my throat & we'll get along fine(:
708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
um im wiccan and do not sacrifice anything...lol

and yeah religion isn't my life
i just like something to believe in
17395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
I'm not really religious but I am spiritual. I don't really pray, or go to the temple to worship. I have a question, if you believe in god, what has he done good that made you worship him? If there is a god, why are there still suffering around us?
1601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Valenzuela, Phils.
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
im not really that religious type but i respect others faith and beliefs..
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the house.
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
I'm not really that religious. It's kinda like a way or a guide on how you can live your life.
Posted 3/28/08
religion and science should fight... like a wrestling match or something. a Professor vs. a Bishop
404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MN, USA
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
I am not religious, but I don't care what others think.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.