Post Reply Random:what do they think of you (boys only),lol.
Creator
36188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On Earth
Offline
Posted 3/22/08 , edited 3/22/08
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
it kept on sayin no answers selected for a question, i got frustrated n close it, so didnt take it lol
Creator
36188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On Earth
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

lilaznxgirl wrote:

it kept on sayin no answers selected for a question, i got frustrated n close it, so didnt take it lol


it meant you didnt answer one question,lol.srry
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

zaichengfan wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:

it kept on sayin no answers selected for a question, i got frustrated n close it, so didnt take it lol


it meant you didnt answer one question,lol.srry


lol, first it said u didnt answer question 6, then i answered it, then it said u didnt answer question 5 so i gave up lol, ima take it again n gunna post it
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
i got



You got Kousei Takahashi!!
Best Friends: Sasuke, Dark,etc.
Girlfriend:Miuki Tamkido

Persoality:You're emo type--lonely
but Miuki cares for you alot =]

Sasuke:Hes a good friend-relates to me.

Dark/Daisuke:HEs cool =]

Ichigo:Hes strong but never wants to fight =/.

Sakura:HEs scary!! All Black and everything!

WangZi:quiet, always clinging onto Miuki.

Kyo:Too quiet. always ignores me i dont like him.

Naruto:HES NO FUN BELIEVE IT!

Me:I feel sorry for him, hes alway lonely =[.

Miuki:Lonely, but ice i love him

DECRIBING WORDS:
Lonely, Sad, Strong
Creator
36188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On Earth
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

lilaznxgirl wrote:

i got



You got Kousei Takahashi!!
Best Friends: Sasuke, Dark,etc.
Girlfriend:Miuki Tamkido

Persoality:You're emo type--lonely
but Miuki cares for you alot =]

Sasuke:Hes a good friend-relates to me.

Dark/Daisuke:HEs cool =]

Ichigo:Hes strong but never wants to fight =/.

Sakura:HEs scary!! All Black and everything!

WangZi:quiet, always clinging onto Miuki.

Kyo:Too quiet. always ignores me i dont like him.

Naruto:HES NO FUN BELIEVE IT!

Me:I feel sorry for him, hes alway lonely =[.

Miuki:Lonely, but ice i love him

DECRIBING WORDS:
Lonely, Sad, Strong


good but this is for guys only,lol
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

zaichengfan wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:

i got



You got Kousei Takahashi!!
Best Friends: Sasuke, Dark,etc.
Girlfriend:Miuki Tamkido

Persoality:You're emo type--lonely
but Miuki cares for you alot =]

Sasuke:Hes a good friend-relates to me.

Dark/Daisuke:HEs cool =]

Ichigo:Hes strong but never wants to fight =/.

Sakura:HEs scary!! All Black and everything!

WangZi:quiet, always clinging onto Miuki.

Kyo:Too quiet. always ignores me i dont like him.

Naruto:HES NO FUN BELIEVE IT!

Me:I feel sorry for him, hes alway lonely =[.

Miuki:Lonely, but ice i love him

DECRIBING WORDS:
Lonely, Sad, Strong


good but this is for guys only,lol


lol i kno, mostly the asnwer i chosed is wat i would want a guy i lyk to be lyk lol =]
Member
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
The link is not available anymore.
You must be logged in to post.