First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
White people shouldn't be allowed to watch anime or read manga, etc
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/22/08 , edited 4/21/08
I guess someone needs to go under a rock and die there, Friggen rasist Assshole.
Posted 3/22/08 , edited 4/21/08
are Indians considered azns?
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/08 , edited 4/21/08
You racist btch. I'm white and I love anime and manga. You say we are stupid but by being so racist you are giving yourself and your entire race a bad name.
Posted 3/22/08 , edited 4/21/08
dudes hatin cause his 3in boner wont get bigger.
Posted 3/22/08 , edited 4/21/08

popcornpuffs wrote:


mushroomjay wrote:

I mean really. Whites are such dirt bags, blacks too. Asians should be the only ones allowed to see anime, or read manga because the stories are too smart for their pea sized brains. Also hispanics, they are dumb too. If the world didn't have them everything would be better.

AZN PRIDE!


You know this thread is gonna be close. You do know that? ...


mushroomjay is a retard.

enuff with this teeny bopper asian pride stuff.

7862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 3/22/08 , edited 4/21/08
Racist prick, go end your life and make the world a better place.
297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / hell
Offline
Posted 3/22/08 , edited 4/21/08
1'st ezil2008 whats ur image from
2'nt wow i cant belive some one is as stupid as that guy.
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/22/08 , edited 4/21/08

are Indians considered azns?


Idians, sri lankans.. and Im not sure which other countries in asia, ARE considered Asians because there located in EAST asian. But a lot of ppl consider Asians as filipinos, chinese, ect.
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / o_o For all you k...
Offline
Posted 3/22/08 , edited 4/21/08

Kurukus wrote:

I guess someone needs to go under a rock and die there, Friggen rasist Assshole.


You're a fucking idiot. And the fact very few people and I think no Asians have noticed this, is kind of sad being most of my friends are asian and would've cought this basically at the second post. It's a troll, meaning he's not serious and this is a joke there now it's explained to you so that even my shoelace would get it.

3134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / fairbanks ak
Offline
Posted 3/22/08 , edited 4/21/08
wow who in the hell wrote this anyone can watch this and the world would not be better if we lost any race no matter who it is hispanics white asian blacks middle eastern this world works with all of them what this world doesnt need is racists like you that i know
Posted 3/22/08 , edited 4/21/08

mushroomjay wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


mushroomjay wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


mushroomjay wrote:

I mean really. Whites are such dirt bags, blacks too. Asians should be the only ones allowed to see anime, or read manga because the stories are too smart for their pea sized brains. Also hispanics, they are dumb too. If the world didn't have them everything would be better.

AZN PRIDE!


You know this thread is gonna be close. You do know that? ...



dude that was seriously corny LMAO ..Can't waste my time with ppl like u. I love u AZN ppl but so far ur like the fist azn peoson i hate the most.





ur a retard. GTFO although your drawins do amuse me. lol
Posted 3/22/08 , edited 4/21/08

mushroomjay wrote:

You must be retarded.

Well, then again, 90% of all anime viewers are retarded. By that I mean concentrated anime viewers.


Hahaha , thank you ~ * bows *
I think I catch your drift . It took me a while .
EDIT : Darn , I`m so slow today . >.<
375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 3/22/08 , edited 4/21/08
im asian n im proud of it but FUCK RACIST!!!
Posted 3/22/08 , edited 4/21/08

mushroomjay wrote:


kingbobo100 wrote:
ur a retard. GTFO although your drawins do amuse me. lol


Actually I'm a genius. iq; 164.


if you say so yourself. lol.

ur pretty dumb for a genius
3855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / I`m right behind...
Offline
Posted 3/22/08 , edited 4/21/08
racism... the angst!
Seriously, before posting such impertinent thread.. THINK. >.>
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.