First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
WUT UPCOMING GAMES 4 PS3 R U LOOKING FORWARD 2
1542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cc,Tx
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
ME NBA BALLERS CHOSEN ONE
GTA IV
CALL OF DUTY 4
SOUL CALIBUR IV
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
Dark Sector
Soulcalibur 4
Metal Gear Solid 4
Tekken 6
Both Types of Final Fantasy 13
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
Metal Gear Solide 4, Killzone 2 and Final Fasntasy versus XIII.
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere with pi...
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
1 game Dynasty Warrior 6
but i will have to wait for the price of the ps3 to go down.
1870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Attleboro, MA
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
Metal Gear Solid 4, Call of Duty 6, FFXlll/Versus Xlll, Killzone 2, Hopefully Kingdom Hearts 3,
178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
mgs4, ff13, kh3!!
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
PS3 really lacks the exclusives for me to buy one....The games that interest me so far is MSG4, Drake and Blazblue. I don't care about LBP, Rachet and clank, Warhawk, especially heavenly sword, kilzone 2, and etc. One of the other reasons I'd rather not get one, is because of the incredible arrogence of the PS3 fanboys....
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
I'll be getting a PS3 sometime soon, and my priority is:

1. Metal Gear Solid 4
2. Resident Evil 5
3. Devil May Cry 4
4. Dynasty Warriors 6
5. God of War 3
6. Final Fantasy 13
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

ojsinnerz wrote:

PS3 really lacks the exclusives for me to buy one....The games that interest me so far is MSG4, Drake and Blazblue. I don't care about LBP, Rachet and clank, Warhawk, especially heavenly sword, kilzone 2, and etc. One of the other reasons I'd rather not get one, is because of the incredible arrogence of the PS3 fanboys....


You know if fanboys are your reason for not getting a console than you're not going to buy any because all consoles have annoying fanboys that likes them. It's not the console's fault and it's not only the PS3. I've seen too many annoying 360 fanboys that wishes the PS3 to fail, thinks MGS and FF series suck etc to even count. So don't let those people affect your decision to buy the PS3. Me, I'd get all 3 if I had the money, I just simply get the PS3 for its exclusives.
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

sigma_draconis wrote:


ojsinnerz wrote:

PS3 really lacks the exclusives for me to buy one....The games that interest me so far is MSG4, Drake and Blazblue. I don't care about LBP, Rachet and clank, Warhawk, especially heavenly sword, kilzone 2, and etc. One of the other reasons I'd rather not get one, is because of the incredible arrogence of the PS3 fanboys....


You know if fanboys are your reason for not getting a console than you're not going to buy any because all consoles have annoying fanboys that likes them. It's not the console's fault and it's not only the PS3. I've seen too many annoying 360 fanboys that wishes the PS3 to fail, thinks MGS and FF series suck etc to even count. So don't let those people affect your decision to buy the PS3. Me, I'd get all 3 if I had the money, I just simply get the PS3 for its exclusives.


I was only consider buying a PS3 for its future uses. Afterall, Blueray is better than HD-DVD. I still don't want

one, due to the lack of exclusives, and the extremely annoying PS3 fanboys... They're actually worse than the

360 fanboys if you seen as much as I have....

I'd get the 360 for it's exclusives, but due to the death of the HD-DVD, I'm not too sure anymore. I'm getting a console that lasts me a while, you see. (I'm not a very big FPS fan, but there's quite a few games that interest me. Not halo.)
1260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
final fantasy 13 and versus 13
nba live 2009
the last remnant
star ocean 4
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

ojsinnerz wrote:


sigma_draconis wrote:


ojsinnerz wrote:

PS3 really lacks the exclusives for me to buy one....The games that interest me so far is MSG4, Drake and Blazblue. I don't care about LBP, Rachet and clank, Warhawk, especially heavenly sword, kilzone 2, and etc. One of the other reasons I'd rather not get one, is because of the incredible arrogence of the PS3 fanboys....


You know if fanboys are your reason for not getting a console than you're not going to buy any because all consoles have annoying fanboys that likes them. It's not the console's fault and it's not only the PS3. I've seen too many annoying 360 fanboys that wishes the PS3 to fail, thinks MGS and FF series suck etc to even count. So don't let those people affect your decision to buy the PS3. Me, I'd get all 3 if I had the money, I just simply get the PS3 for its exclusives.


I was only consider buying a PS3 for its future uses. Afterall, Blueray is better than HD-DVD. I still don't want

one, due to the lack of exclusives, and the extremely annoying PS3 fanboys... They're actually worse than the

360 fanboys if you seen as much as I have....

I'd get the 360 for it's exclusives, but due to the death of the HD-DVD, I'm not too sure anymore. I'm getting a console that lasts me a while, you see. (I'm not a very big FPS fan, but there's quite a few games that interest me. Not halo.)


You're talking to a guy that visits gaming sites and forums regularly. Trust me, they're both equally bad, there's never any "better" fanboy. You're going to have a hard time trying to find a console that has no fanboys, or fanboys that are "better" than other fanboys, cause that doesn't exist. What I'm saying is that don't let things like that affect your choice of buying a console.

The choice of which console should be all about the games, and which console have more games you want should be the one you buy. Like me, the PS3 has more games I want therefore I'm getting it, and there's no other reason to it.
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

sigma_draconis wrote:


ojsinnerz wrote:


sigma_draconis wrote:


ojsinnerz wrote:

PS3 really lacks the exclusives for me to buy one....The games that interest me so far is MSG4, Drake and Blazblue. I don't care about LBP, Rachet and clank, Warhawk, especially heavenly sword, kilzone 2, and etc. One of the other reasons I'd rather not get one, is because of the incredible arrogence of the PS3 fanboys....


You know if fanboys are your reason for not getting a console than you're not going to buy any because all consoles have annoying fanboys that likes them. It's not the console's fault and it's not only the PS3. I've seen too many annoying 360 fanboys that wishes the PS3 to fail, thinks MGS and FF series suck etc to even count. So don't let those people affect your decision to buy the PS3. Me, I'd get all 3 if I had the money, I just simply get the PS3 for its exclusives.


I was only consider buying a PS3 for its future uses. Afterall, Blueray is better than HD-DVD. I still don't want

one, due to the lack of exclusives, and the extremely annoying PS3 fanboys... They're actually worse than the

360 fanboys if you seen as much as I have....

I'd get the 360 for it's exclusives, but due to the death of the HD-DVD, I'm not too sure anymore. I'm getting a console that lasts me a while, you see. (I'm not a very big FPS fan, but there's quite a few games that interest me. Not halo.)


You're talking to a guy that visits gaming sites and forums regularly. Trust me, they're both equally bad, there's never any "better" fanboy. You're going to have a hard time trying to find a console that has no fanboys, or fanboys that are "better" than other fanboys, cause that doesn't exist. What I'm saying is that don't let things like that affect your choice of buying a console.

The choice of which console should be all about the games, and which console have more games you want should be the one you buy. Like me, the PS3 has more games I want therefore I'm getting it, and there's no other reason to it.


No, I visit gaming sites reguarly, not someone else. But I do agree that they're both bad, but it's one's opinion, so let's leave it at that.

I can't agree more. Unfortunately, PS3 isn't. But then again, it's just one's preferance.
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

ojsinnerz wrote:


sigma_draconis wrote:

You're talking to a guy that visits gaming sites and forums regularly. Trust me, they're both equally bad, there's never any "better" fanboy. You're going to have a hard time trying to find a console that has no fanboys, or fanboys that are "better" than other fanboys, cause that doesn't exist. What I'm saying is that don't let things like that affect your choice of buying a console.

The choice of which console should be all about the games, and which console have more games you want should be the one you buy. Like me, the PS3 has more games I want therefore I'm getting it, and there's no other reason to it.


No, I visit gaming sites reguarly, not someone else. But I do agree that they're both bad, but it's one's opinion, so let's leave it at that.

I can't agree more. Unfortunately, PS3 isn't. But then again, it's just one's preferance.


Yeah, it basically comes down to each of our own preferences. Out of interest, besides FPS' which you say you aren't interested in, what other 360 exclusives besides those FPS games that you think it's worth getting the 360 for? I'm also someone who don't have much interest in FPS either (played too much already), so I want to see what else is there for the 360 since I only know of Lost Oddyssey and Ninja Gaiden 2 outside of the shooters (while those 2 are good ones, they're hardly enough so I just want to know more).
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

sigma_draconis wrote:


ojsinnerz wrote:


sigma_draconis wrote:

You're talking to a guy that visits gaming sites and forums regularly. Trust me, they're both equally bad, there's never any "better" fanboy. You're going to have a hard time trying to find a console that has no fanboys, or fanboys that are "better" than other fanboys, cause that doesn't exist. What I'm saying is that don't let things like that affect your choice of buying a console.

The choice of which console should be all about the games, and which console have more games you want should be the one you buy. Like me, the PS3 has more games I want therefore I'm getting it, and there's no other reason to it.


No, I visit gaming sites reguarly, not someone else. But I do agree that they're both bad, but it's one's opinion, so let's leave it at that.

I can't agree more. Unfortunately, PS3 isn't. But then again, it's just one's preferance.


Yeah, it basically comes down to each of our own preferences. Out of interest, besides FPS' which you say you aren't interested in, what other 360 exclusives besides those FPS games that you think it's worth getting the 360 for? I'm also someone who don't have much interest in FPS either (played too much already), so I want to see what else is there for the 360 since I only know of Lost Oddyssey and Ninja Gaiden 2 outside of the shooters (while those 2 are good ones, they're hardly enough so I just want to know more).


Although most of these aren't FPS, there are a few in there, including Alan Wake(Not sure, but looks like it), Bioshock, and Gears of war 2.

Forza motersport 2, Alan Wake , DOA 4 and 5 coming soon (Although I still love Tekken, I'm kinda disappointed with the newest one), Mass effect, Dead Rising, Fable 2, Bioshock, Gears of war 2.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.