First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
useless characters
2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines,manil...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08 , edited 4/12/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


carolinedeguzman wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

This girl I've forgotten the name of.

Little known fact: Tenten was replaced by a cardboard cutout during half of her scenes; no one noticed.


she isn't useless.
she's strong you know.
you haven't seen her fight,why judge her?


The reason I have the right to judge her is because I haven't seen her fight (in general.) A ninja that does nothing for the team is worse than not having a member at all.


you don't see the point in this anime do you?
it's about friendship and camaraderie no matter how weak/strong their comrade is.
the important thing is they are in a team and they have unity.
geeeeeeeeeez.watch the anime and read the manga more.
so that you can get the messege.and besides,judging very early isn't wise at all.
you'll end up wrong in the end.so stop judging,the series isn't finished yet,and it's just starting.
the manga is on going.
2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines,manil...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08 , edited 4/12/08

cutie_chink_3192 wrote:


grapes_are_goooooood wrote:


carolinedeguzman wrote:


Eiorith wrote:


carolinedeguzman wrote:


Eiorith wrote:

Useless Characters: All in Naruto



are you drunk or what?
you're one hell of a guy.
please think again before you post.
the only thing useless here is you.
come on.tell me why they are all useless????



There all useless because... well, its Naruto

1, Latest Naruto Shippuuden eps totally fcking stupid seeing Sakura get pissed Sai was supposed to kill Sasuke
2, Who the FCK cares about Sasuke, hes an emo tard who ran away from the village and went to the enemy ON HIS OWN
3, Naruto is a useless prick who can do jack without using the demon foxes powers

And to top it off, the whole story is bringing the emo tard back because hes "like a brother to naruto" ... jeez, and he is also a traitor to the village of Konoha sooooo his return to the village would just get him thrown in jail for betraying the village or worse CLEVER!


Oh, and think before you quote? ^^



ehem,if you realy think that naruto sucks.then why do you even bother yourself in watching it?
and you think you're so clever.
everyone cares about sasuke because he's still a ninja from konoha.
and who the fuck told you that you have to use bad words to express yourself?
and a fact for you,they want sasuke back bacause they care dumbo.
ang all anti naruto shits like you don't have anything better to do than to criticize naruto until your as is off.oh yeah,i think you haven't understood the true meaning of the anime.oh yeah!!naruto is no match for you,that's why you cannot understand it.whooooooo.i pitty you.


woah. you have a point there


LOL i love it when a naruto-hater gets PWNED


yeaaaaaaaaaaah!!
those anti naruto SH*Ts hae very bad attitudes.
if they don't like the anime.they'd better shut up.am i right?
LOL.
2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines,manil...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08 , edited 4/12/08

too_troublesome wrote:

Sakura from Naruto. Out of the whole series she kills like 1 person and she had help with it too. I really think they should just kill her off, it’s not like it’ll do anything since she just stands around doing nothing while Kakashi, Sasuke and Naruto do all the work.


GOD.stop whining,watch shipuuden or read the manga for heaven's sake.
kill her off?you don't get the true meaning of the anime don't you?geeeez.
i pitty you so much.
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New World
Offline
Posted 3/24/08 , edited 4/12/08

carolinedeguzman wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


carolinedeguzman wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

This girl I've forgotten the name of.

Little known fact: Tenten was replaced by a cardboard cutout during half of her scenes; no one noticed.


she isn't useless.
she's strong you know.
you haven't seen her fight,why judge her?


The reason I have the right to judge her is because I haven't seen her fight (in general.) A ninja that does nothing for the team is worse than not having a member at all.


you don't see the point in this anime do you?
it's about friendship and camaraderie no matter how weak/strong their comrade is.
the important thing is they are in a team and they have unity.
geeeeeeeeeez.watch the anime and read the manga more.
so that you can get the messege.and besides,judging very early isn't wise at all.
you'll end up wrong in the end.so stop judging,the series isn't finished yet,and it's just starting.
the manga is on going.


No, tenten really is a useless character. when was the last time she did anything important? when was the last time she won a fight? and you say that the show is about friendship. when was the last time she tried to help rock and neji become friends. last i remember, she was telling rock he was a dropout and he'd never be able to catch up to neji. in the manga she hasn't done anything yet either. even hinata is more useful than tenten.
2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines,manil...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08 , edited 4/12/08

blu3g wrote:


carolinedeguzman wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


carolinedeguzman wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

This girl I've forgotten the name of.

Little known fact: Tenten was replaced by a cardboard cutout during half of her scenes; no one noticed.


she isn't useless.
she's strong you know.
you haven't seen her fight,why judge her?


The reason I have the right to judge her is because I haven't seen her fight (in general.) A ninja that does nothing for the team is worse than not having a member at all.


you don't see the point in this anime do you?
it's about friendship and camaraderie no matter how weak/strong their comrade is.
the important thing is they are in a team and they have unity.
geeeeeeeeeez.watch the anime and read the manga more.
so that you can get the messege.and besides,judging very early isn't wise at all.
you'll end up wrong in the end.so stop judging,the series isn't finished yet,and it's just starting.
the manga is on going.


No, tenten really is a useless character. when was the last time she did anything important? when was the last time she won a fight? and you say that the show is about friendship. when was the last time she tried to help rock and neji become friends. last i remember, she was telling rock he was a dropout and he'd never be able to catch up to neji. in the manga she hasn't done anything yet either. even hinata is more useful than tenten.


my point is i like all of the characters of naruto.
just wait and see,juging early will disgrace you.
and i hope you know that strength/usefulness is not measured by winning or losing.
come one people.where are your values??
even if she is like that to rock lee.i know she cares for him.
and if you don't agree with that,.there's nothing i can do.
2596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Canada, somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/24/08 , edited 4/12/08

Atenias wrote:

Riku from Claymore. Not only is he useless, he stands in the way.


weird.. when i first saw riku.. i wondered if it was a sibling love kinda thing..
but claymores dont age....
so is riku supposed to be her lover later on in the story

but nonetheless... its weird trying to squeeze romance in claymore..
but that doesn't mean i dont like riku
coz claire likes him alot so it makes him less useless
2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines,manil...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08 , edited 4/12/08

LC-Angel wrote:


carolinedeguzman wrote:


LC-Angel wrote:

Mmmh.... Konohamaru andt Sakura from Naruto xDDDDD


oh GOD!
you must be drunk or something.
please do think before you post another reply again.


Im saying Konohamaru 'couse hes like a copy of Naruto, and Sakura BEFORE she grows older xP.....


konohamaru is called idolizing/his inspiration is naruto.
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New World
Offline
Posted 3/24/08 , edited 4/12/08

carolinedeguzman wrote:


blu3g wrote:


carolinedeguzman wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


carolinedeguzman wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

This girl I've forgotten the name of.

Little known fact: Tenten was replaced by a cardboard cutout during half of her scenes; no one noticed.


she isn't useless.
she's strong you know.
you haven't seen her fight,why judge her?


The reason I have the right to judge her is because I haven't seen her fight (in general.) A ninja that does nothing for the team is worse than not having a member at all.


you don't see the point in this anime do you?
it's about friendship and camaraderie no matter how weak/strong their comrade is.
the important thing is they are in a team and they have unity.
geeeeeeeeeez.watch the anime and read the manga more.
so that you can get the messege.and besides,judging very early isn't wise at all.
you'll end up wrong in the end.so stop judging,the series isn't finished yet,and it's just starting.
the manga is on going.


No, tenten really is a useless character. when was the last time she did anything important? when was the last time she won a fight? and you say that the show is about friendship. when was the last time she tried to help rock and neji become friends. last i remember, she was telling rock he was a dropout and he'd never be able to catch up to neji. in the manga she hasn't done anything yet either. even hinata is more useful than tenten.


my point is i like all of the characters of naruto.
just wait and see,juging early will disgrace you.
and i hope you know that strength/usefulness is not measured by winning or losing.
come one people.where are your values??
even if she is like that to rock lee.i know she cares for him.
and if you don't agree with that,.there's nothing i can do.


she hasn't done anything yet to progress the storyline of naruto. she hasn't beaten any enemies to help out the characters. she's lost in every fight she's had so far. I don't know about you, but in my book, that's a useless character. If you took her out of the story, no one would even notice she was gone. If she was never in the story to begin with, the story would have gone exactly the way it has, and it would end up exactly where it is right now. Now if you out took someone "not useless", like jiraiya out of the story, we'd end up with a whole new storyline right now. Hence why tenten is a "useless" character.
18071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
no permanent addr...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08 , edited 4/12/08
are there really useless characters? hmm..every anime creator seems have to create their character's for such roles on each episodes..it doesn't mean that if the character only showed for 4-5 episodes they are automatically useless already..hmm..i'm thinking some of extras (characters) gave much more "spotlights" rather they made the main character's to be more interesting.. am i right?..well just my opinion..
2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines,manil...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08 , edited 4/12/08

blu3g wrote:


carolinedeguzman wrote:


blu3g wrote:


carolinedeguzman wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


carolinedeguzman wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

This girl I've forgotten the name of.

Little known fact: Tenten was replaced by a cardboard cutout during half of her scenes; no one noticed.


she isn't useless.
she's strong you know.
you haven't seen her fight,why judge her?


The reason I have the right to judge her is because I haven't seen her fight (in general.) A ninja that does nothing for the team is worse than not having a member at all.


you don't see the point in this anime do you?
it's about friendship and camaraderie no matter how weak/strong their comrade is.
the important thing is they are in a team and they have unity.
geeeeeeeeeez.watch the anime and read the manga more.
so that you can get the messege.and besides,judging very early isn't wise at all.
you'll end up wrong in the end.so stop judging,the series isn't finished yet,and it's just starting.
the manga is on going.


No, tenten really is a useless character. when was the last time she did anything important? when was the last time she won a fight? and you say that the show is about friendship. when was the last time she tried to help rock and neji become friends. last i remember, she was telling rock he was a dropout and he'd never be able to catch up to neji. in the manga she hasn't done anything yet either. even hinata is more useful than tenten.


my point is i like all of the characters of naruto.
just wait and see,juging early will disgrace you.
and i hope you know that strength/usefulness is not measured by winning or losing.
come one people.where are your values??
even if she is like that to rock lee.i know she cares for him.
and if you don't agree with that,.there's nothing i can do.


she hasn't done anything yet to progress the storyline of naruto. she hasn't beaten any enemies to help out the characters. she's lost in every fight she's had so far. I don't know about you, but in my book, that's a useless character. If you took her out of the story, no one would even notice she was gone. If she was never in the story to begin with, the story would have gone exactly the way it has, and it would end up exactly where it is right now. Now if you out took someone "not useless", like jiraiya out of the story, we'd end up with a whole new storyline right now. Hence why tenten is a "useless" character.


in my own understanding,she is still signifficant.naaruto will not never be naruto if she was erased.
and she was a creation of masashi kishimoto.i amdire masashi o much and i appreciate all his works.
i repeat.if you don't agree,there's nothing i can do.
we all have different beliefs.all we need is respect.
i honestly hate people who are anti naruto SH*Ts and who criticize the anime sooo much.
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New World
Offline
Posted 3/24/08 , edited 4/12/08

carolinedeguzman wrote:

in my own understanding,she is still signifficant.naaruto will not never be naruto if she was erased.
and she was a creation of masashi kishimoto.i amdire masashi o much and i appreciate all his works.
i repeat.if you don't agree,there's nothing i can do.
we all have different beliefs.all we need is respect.
i honestly hate people who are anti naruto SH*Ts and who criticize the anime sooo much.


so tell me, how has she signifficantly affected the naruto storyline? i don't remember her ever having a conversation with naruto to help him out, since the series is following naruto. she's never done anything important. the times when she is shown in the manga/anime, she was either standing around or losing a fight. the only people more useless than her in Naruto are fodders who have no name. but as you said, everyone has their own opinion, and that's my opinion.
2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines,manil...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08 , edited 4/12/08

blu3g wrote:


carolinedeguzman wrote:

in my own understanding,she is still signifficant.naaruto will not never be naruto if she was erased.
and she was a creation of masashi kishimoto.i amdire masashi o much and i appreciate all his works.
i repeat.if you don't agree,there's nothing i can do.
we all have different beliefs.all we need is respect.
i honestly hate people who are anti naruto SH*Ts and who criticize the anime sooo much.


so tell me, how has she signifficantly affected the naruto storyline? i don't remember her ever having a conversation with naruto to help him out, since the series is following naruto. she's never done anything important. the times when she is shown in the manga/anime, she was either standing around or losing a fight. the only people more useless than her in Naruto are fodders who have no name. but as you said, everyone has their own opinion, and that's my opinion.


simple.team gai will never be complete without her.common sense.
and i repeat,she s improtant to me because masashi made her proudly.
and like i've said..the anime/manga isn't finished yet,we'll see......
1570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Quezon City
Offline
Posted 3/24/08 , edited 4/12/08
thats the spirit go and protect the dignity of your idol (tenten)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
wahahahahahahahahahahha
Posted 3/24/08 , edited 4/12/08
useless characters eh? hmm...

FSN



Claymore



Gundam 00





BLEACH



Code Geass


Posted 3/24/08 , edited 4/12/08

wolzen wrote:

fat characters... but i guess that is just because i don't like fat people. they're nasty and should be disposed of


wow.. dude.. thats racism.

But a character who is probably useless in all aspects is Kon. He's way too weak for his own good. Oh, and he's annoying too
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.