First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Pokemon RPG (role playing game).
Creator
1689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / under my umbrella.
Offline
Posted 3/22/08 , edited 3/23/08
POKEMON REVOLUTION RPG beta state. (needing banner; contact me, rawkstar92, or aegis85 if you can help)

Getting started: (do/choose/learn the following.)

Region/Town/Location: [choose from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and a town withing that region]
Starting pokemon: [you may choose it according to the region you started in.
Kanto- squirtle, bulbasaur, charmander
Johto- totodile, chikorita, cyndaquil
Hoenn-mudkip, treecko, torchic
Sinnoh-piplup, turtwig, chimchar
Poke' Money: $50 [you start with this amount]
Items: [you can buy them at the market]
Pokemon: [buy a pokeball, great ball, ultra ball, etc and trade it for the pokemon of your choice]
Pokemon Type: [choose the type of trainer you are; EX. electric, water, fire, all, normal, fire and water, etc...]
Trainer Type: Thief, Team rocket member, student, etc [be creative]



------------------------------------------------------------------example------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: this will be on the trainers trait. yes, they will need their own thread. it must be titled "Rank - XXX, Trainers name, Region "

Thread Title: Rank - 07, Darkniel, Hoenn
----inside thread----
NAME: Darkniel RANK:7
Region/Town/Location: hoenn/Littleroot Town/home
Starting pokemon:torchic
Poke' Money: $50
Poke' Points: 0 [battle=1 P-point]
Pokemon Type: none/all
Trainer Type: traveler
Items:
-
-
Pokemon: [lvl/attack=damage(uneffective-normal-effective)/PP/HP]
-torchic[1/ember=AP=1~3/PP5(1perAttack)/HP10] (color=type, torchic=red, red=fire)
-
-
-
-
-
WINS: 0 LOSES: 0

POKECARD:

DREAM POKECARD:



--------------------------------------------------posts in trainers thread-------------------------------------------------------------
POST #1 - from "bananaguyXD"
-i challenge you to a 1 on 1 battle, my lvl 1 charmander vs your lvl 1 torchi. not items allowed. battle worth 10$. battled labeled "0898" i alread posted on "battle track thread", waiting on confirmation.

POST #2 - from "umbrella"

-i challenge you to a 1 on 1 battle, my lvl 1 charmander vs your lvl 1 torchi. not items allowed.

i accept,i already confirmed in battle thread track. since we are the same rank and you challenged me you attack first. message me to start battle.
(note: yes battle will take place in message).

POST #3 -from "bananaguyXD"
-aw, i lost. good battle.

POST #4 -from "umbrella"
-it was, this is battle "0898" waiting on mods to confirm and marked as approved on battle track thread.

sended the following messege to a mod (any):
winner/loser: umbrella/bananaguyXD
Gained/Lost: +$10,+1win,+2xp/-$10,+1lost,-0xp
battle serial:"0898"

other-

items: +1 potion, -$XX

- from umbrella.

POST #5 -from "mod"

-battle confirmed, you may now delete the battle challenge posts and this post in order to make space for new challengers.

*note that you are allowed to battle with more than 1 person at a time, but you are not allowed to delete the challengers post until the battle winner has been confirmed by a mod. if you do delete it, the batte will be nullafied. if the post is edited then the editer will autonatically declare the loser by the mod. if both edited the it will be a draw. if the member/trainer doesnt go along with the mods decition they will be banned from PR.
Moderator
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
I can help! Please give me a pic for the banner...
Creator
1689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / under my umbrella.
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

kaedechan25 wrote:

I can help! Please give me a pic for the banner...


do you really want one? b/c i really dont mind if you do it however you want.
Moderator
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

umbrelIa wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:

I can help! Please give me a pic for the banner...


do you really want one? b/c i really dont mind if you do it however you want.




Coz the banner requires to have a pic...

Creator
1689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / under my umbrella.
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

kaedechan25 wrote:


umbrelIa wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:

I can help! Please give me a pic for the banner...


do you really want one? b/c i really dont mind if you do it however you want.




Coz the banner requires to have a pic...



any?
Moderator
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

umbrelIa wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:


umbrelIa wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:

I can help! Please give me a pic for the banner...


do you really want one? b/c i really dont mind if you do it however you want.




Coz the banner requires to have a pic...



any?




What is the text? (ex. Pokemon Battle!!)
Creator
1689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / under my umbrella.
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

kaedechan25 wrote:


umbrelIa wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:


umbrelIa wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:

I can help! Please give me a pic for the banner...


do you really want one? b/c i really dont mind if you do it however you want.




Coz the banner requires to have a pic...



any?




What is the text? (ex. Pokemon Battle!!)



Pokemon Revolution RPG or something along those lines~
Moderator
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

umbrelIa wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:


umbrelIa wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:


umbrelIa wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:

I can help! Please give me a pic for the banner...


do you really want one? b/c i really dont mind if you do it however you want.




Coz the banner requires to have a pic...



any?




What is the text? (ex. Pokemon Battle!!)



Pokemon Revolution RPG or something along those lines~


Ok!! I will make it now!! *Pokemon Revolution RPG*
Creator
1689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / under my umbrella.
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

kaedechan25 wrote:


umbrelIa wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:


umbrelIa wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:


umbrelIa wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:

I can help! Please give me a pic for the banner...


do you really want one? b/c i really dont mind if you do it however you want.




Coz the banner requires to have a pic...



any?




What is the text? (ex. Pokemon Battle!!)



Pokemon Revolution RPG or something along those lines~


Ok!! I will make it now!! *Pokemon Revolution RPG*


Thanks~ ! your awesome!

Moderator
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

umbrelIa wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:


umbrelIa wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:


umbrelIa wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:


umbrelIa wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:

I can help! Please give me a pic for the banner...


do you really want one? b/c i really dont mind if you do it however you want.




Coz the banner requires to have a pic...



any?




What is the text? (ex. Pokemon Battle!!)



Pokemon Revolution RPG or something along those lines~


Ok!! I will make it now!! *Pokemon Revolution RPG*


Thanks~ ! your awesome!



no prob...
Moderator
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

kaedechan25 wrote:


umbrelIa wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:


umbrelIa wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:


umbrelIa wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:


umbrelIa wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:

I can help! Please give me a pic for the banner...


do you really want one? b/c i really dont mind if you do it however you want.




Coz the banner requires to have a pic...



any?




What is the text? (ex. Pokemon Battle!!)



Pokemon Revolution RPG or something along those lines~


Ok!! I will make it now!! *Pokemon Revolution RPG*


Thanks~ ! your awesome!



no prob...




Ok!! Here`s your banner:






I made it in MyBannerMaker.com!
Moderator
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

umbrelIa wrote:

POKEMON REVOLUTION RPG beta state. (needing banner; contact me, rawkstar92, or aegis85 if you can help)

Getting started: (do/choose/learn the following.)

Region/Town/Location: [choose from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and a town withing that region]
Starting pokemon: [you may choose it according to the region you started in.
Kanto- squirtle, bulbasaur, charmander
Johto- totodile, chikorita, cyndaquil
Hoenn-mudkip, treecko, torchic
Sinnoh-piplup, turtwig, chimchar
Poke' Money: $50 [you start with this amount]
Items: [you can buy them at the market]
Pokemon: [buy a pokeball, great ball, ultra ball, etc and trade it for the pokemon of your choice]
Pokemon Type: [choose the type of trainer you are; EX. electric, water, fire, all, normal, fire and water, etc...]
Trainer Type: Thief, Team rocket member, student, etc [be creative]



------------------------------------------------------------------example------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: this will be on the trainers trait. yes, they will need their own thread. it must be titled "Rank - XXX, Trainers name, Region "
I WILL START TO SHOW HOW YOURS WILL LOOK-
Thread Title: Rank - 07, Darkniel, Hoenn
----inside thread----
NAME: Darkniel RANK:7
Region/Town/Location: hoenn/Littleroot Town/home
Starting pokemon:torchic
Poke' Money: $50
Poke' Points: 0 [battle=1 P-point]
Pokemon Type: none/all
Trainer Type: traveler
Items:
-
-
Pokemon: [lvl/attack=damage(uneffective-normal-effective)/PP/HP]
-torchic[1/ember=AP=1~3/PP5(1perAttack)/HP10] (color=type, torchic=red, red=fire)
-
-
-
-
-
WINS: 0 LOSES: 0

POKECARD:

DREAM POKECARD:



--------------------------------------------------posts in trainers thread-------------------------------------------------------------
POST #1 - from "bananaguyXD"
-i challenge you to a 1 on 1 battle, my lvl 1 charmander vs your lvl 1 torchi. not items allowed. battle worth 10$. battled labeled "0898" i alread posted on "battle track thread", waiting on confirmation.

POST #2 - from "umbrella"

-i challenge you to a 1 on 1 battle, my lvl 1 charmander vs your lvl 1 torchi. not items allowed.

i accept,i already confirmed in battle thread track. since we are the same rank and you challenged me you attack first. message me to start battle.
(note: yes battle will take place in message).

POST #3 -from "bananaguyXD"
-aw, i lost. good battle.

POST #4 -from "umbrella"
-it was, this is battle "0898" waiting on mods to confirm and marked as approved on battle track thread.

sended the following messege to "pokerevNPC":
winner/loser: umbrella/bananaguyXD
Gained/Lost: +$10,+1win,+2xp/-$10,+1lost,-0xp
battle serial:"0898"

other-

items: +1 potion, -$XX

- from umbrella.

POST #5 -from "mod"

-battle confirmed, you may now delete the battle challenge posts and this post in order to make space for new challengers.

*note that you are allowed to battle with more than 1 person at a time, but you are not allowed to delete the challengers post until the battle winner has been confirmed by a mod. if you do delete it, the batte will be nullafied. if the post is edited then the editer will autonatically declare the loser by the mod. if both edited the it will be a draw. if the member/trainer doesnt go along with the mods decition they will be banned from PR.





Can we start now?
Creator
1689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / under my umbrella.
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
sure, lets see how it goes.
Moderator
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
Umm, We have to get a pic of the trainer you like to be your role (ex. Ash). If you want...
Moderator
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
Umm.... I can help about the "contact me". All who helped in this project will be in "contact me", right?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.