First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Pokemon RPG (role playing game).
Creator
1689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / under my umbrella.
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

kaedechan25 wrote:

Umm.... I can help about the "contact me". All who helped in this project will be in "contact me", right?


you mean make a credits page with contact me information?


kaedechan25 wrote:

Umm, We have to get a pic of the trainer you like to be your role (ex. Ash). If you want...


if you mean if the trainers will be able to decorate their trainers thread however they want, then thats a yes. for character choosing they can use the trainer cards.

by the way, i am sorry for leaving all of a sudden i had to got out with a family emergency.
Moderator
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

umbrelIa wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:

Umm.... I can help about the "contact me". All who helped in this project will be in "contact me", right?


you mean make a credits page with contact me information?


kaedechan25 wrote:

Umm, We have to get a pic of the trainer you like to be your role (ex. Ash). If you want...


if you mean if the trainers will be able to decorate their trainers thread however they want, then thats a yes. for character choosing they can use the trainer cards.

by the way, i am sorry for leaving all of a sudden i had to got out with a family emergency.




**FIRST QUOTE** Umm... We can make it on this forum thread too. Like, contact umbrella, contact bananaguyXD

**SECOND QUOTE** Oh... We can make a Pokemon nicknames right?
Creator
1689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / under my umbrella.
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
yes thats fine, but please have the real name in parenthesis or something like that. goodnight.i will see you later (havent sleep since the last time i talked to you.
Moderator
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
Umm.... Can we have a location for catching Pokemon (and Safari Zone too)? Like Route 101..... It means it is the route around Littleroot Town....
Moderator
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
I have a Hoenn Map here:





And a Johto Map here:





Sorry, I didn`t see any Kanto and Sinnoh maps..... I searched on google... -_-
Moderator
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
Can we have Safari Zone in Hoenn, and a Pokemon Navigator (PokeNav) too? I saw a PokeNav in Google...
Moderator
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
Here`s the pic of Pokemon Navigator:




^^
Member
10494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / in a place where...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
hmmm...i love pokemon...so is there anything i can do to help???kaede ur like an uber pokemon fan...nice work!!!
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
when can we start?
Moderator
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

jayyuki wrote:

hmmm...i love pokemon...so is there anything i can do to help???kaede ur like an uber pokemon fan...nice work!!!



Ummm.... I like to help Pokemon fans too.... I`m really addicted to Pokemon.... If I finish a region, I restart it....

Member
10494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / in a place where...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

kaedechan25 wrote:


jayyuki wrote:

hmmm...i love pokemon...so is there anything i can do to help???kaede ur like an uber pokemon fan...nice work!!!



Ummm.... I like to help Pokemon fans too.... I`m really addicted to Pokemon.... If I finish a region, I restart it....



me too...heheh...i try the different starters & different teamups...heheh...^^
Moderator
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

jayyuki wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:


jayyuki wrote:

hmmm...i love pokemon...so is there anything i can do to help???kaede ur like an uber pokemon fan...nice work!!!



Ummm.... I like to help Pokemon fans too.... I`m really addicted to Pokemon.... If I finish a region, I restart it....



me too...heheh...i try the different starters & different teamups...heheh...^^



I know I like Pokemon when I`m an 4-year-old girl.... Cuz Pokemon started at 1990+ I only see it in Cartoon Network...


Member
10494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / in a place where...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

kaedechan25 wrote:


jayyuki wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:


jayyuki wrote:

hmmm...i love pokemon...so is there anything i can do to help???kaede ur like an uber pokemon fan...nice work!!!



Ummm.... I like to help Pokemon fans too.... I`m really addicted to Pokemon.... If I finish a region, I restart it....



me too...heheh...i try the different starters & different teamups...heheh...^^



I know I like Pokemon when I`m an 4-year-old girl.... Cuz Pokemon started at 1990+ I only see it in Cartoon Network...



good 4 u...i havent seen pokemon 4 a long time since they removed it from the tv station here in the phils.....TT___TT
Moderator
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

jayyuki wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:


jayyuki wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:


jayyuki wrote:

hmmm...i love pokemon...so is there anything i can do to help???kaede ur like an uber pokemon fan...nice work!!!



Ummm.... I like to help Pokemon fans too.... I`m really addicted to Pokemon.... If I finish a region, I restart it....



me too...heheh...i try the different starters & different teamups...heheh...^^



I know I like Pokemon when I`m an 4-year-old girl.... Cuz Pokemon started at 1990+ I only see it in Cartoon Network...



good 4 u...i havent seen pokemon 4 a long time since they removed it from the tv station here in the phils.....TT___TT


r u Filipino?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.