First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply General Bleach Disscusion
IchiRuki Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

SasukesGirlfriend wrote:


washio-risuta wrote:


SasukesGirlfriend wrote:


Yeah, I remember when he was trying to get control of his inner hollow with help from the Vizards... But, will the Inner Hollow fight back? Or does Ichigo have total control? There has to be a way for him to get stronger or something, that's why I was saying! xD



Now that I think about it, perhaps you are right!
His "performance" in Hueco Mundo was average, considering his potential and Zangetsu's power....
Full Hollow- I doubt it.
However another appearance of the charming Hollow-Ichigo is a possibility!
And to be honest, I think he is brilliant, thus I would not mind him appearing again! ^_^


Hollow Ichigo is "brilliant" I dunno there is just something about him... xD
As I was saying, Ichigo is going to have to be more powerful, if he's going to want to beat the 1st Espada and Aizen-sama! O_O
When is the next chapter coming out?


i agree, Ichigo's performance in Hueco Mundo has been kinda lame, i mean in SS arc we saw hime giving everything, even when he was completely injured he would dtill fight. He fought the capitans and yet he was able to defeat them. But now it seems that Kubo decided not to give the entire spotlight to Ichigo and share it with everybody else, but come on, if you think about it Ichigo only defeated Grimmjaw (with a lot of troubles) yet he cuold do anything with Nnoitora, but Kempachi defeated him so easily (yeah the entire fight was just a game for Kenpachi) but in ss arc, Ichigo's strenght surpassed Kenpachi's (yeah i know that kenpachi had the eyepatch, and he didn't use his sword properly but still) it seems to me that Ichigo seemed stronger before, and had bigger drive to save Rukia than save Orihime. What do you guys think?
IchiRuki Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

washio-risuta wrote:

I suppose March 29 it will be translated!
Chapter 315 did not have as much action! I guess Kubo-sama took it easy this time!
But I simply cannot wait of the BIG fight!
I hope to see Urahara, Kurosaki-Jiji, Aizen and all in all everyone's bankai!
Oh! It shall be great! ^_^

Now that I think about it..... Do you think that after the Hueco Mundo arc. ...
....
Perhaps....
...
Kubo-sama will finish writing?!
That thought alone makes me faint....


i can't believe that Tite just decided to take a break from the main story line to do flashbacks, maybe after hueco mundo he will finish bleach so the reasonof why he's doing the flashbacks so it can make the manga longer. i mean if we think about it, what else is there after hueco mundo unless a new enemy appers bleach is preatty much done, i don't want Kubo making another rescuing arc that would suck, it would be nice if Kubo decided to make another arc with no rescuing involve just plain fighting for the world
IchiRuki Moderator
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

mistyowl wrote:


washio-risuta wrote:

I suppose March 29 it will be translated!
Chapter 315 did not have as much action! I guess Kubo-sama took it easy this time!
But I simply cannot wait of the BIG fight!
I hope to see Urahara, Kurosaki-Jiji, Aizen and all in all everyone's bankai!
Oh! It shall be great! ^_^

Now that I think about it..... Do you think that after the Hueco Mundo arc. ...
....
Perhaps....
...
Kubo-sama will finish writing?!
That thought alone makes me faint....


i can't believe that Tite just decided to take a break from the main story line to do flashbacks, maybe after hueco mundo he will finish bleach so the reasonof why he's doing the flashbacks so it can make the manga longer. i mean if we think about it, what else is there after hueco mundo unless a new enemy appers bleach is preatty much done, i don't want Kubo making another rescuing arc that would suck, it would be nice if Kubo decided to make another arc with no rescuing involve just plain fighting for the world


By flashbacks, your talking about chapter 316 where they show who the old captains were, right? Some of them really surprised me and I was like, "That person was a CAPTAIN?!" xD (I thought that chapter was interesting, it's nice 'cause it gives Bleach some more depth, but I'd wish that Tite Kubo would stick to the main plot that is going on right now... Unless the flashbacks have to do with what's going on right now, which I am sure it does.)

If Kubo did decide to make another arc about "saving the world" then who would there enemy be? That's the only thing. After this, I have a feeling that Bleach is going to end, even though I don't want it too. I mean, a manga can't last forever, I mean, even Naruto has to end sometime! Haha! Well, I guess we'll just have to see?

IchiRuki Moderator
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seiretei
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
I find Kubo Tite very creative. And there are manga like Naruto or even One Piece which are brilliant
and still have many many chapters and different arcs.
I think it will be sad if Bleach finishes after this arc. I hope that he can come up with an idea, as good as the other ones were.
Plus, if Bleach ends, the whole IchiRuki dream will end as well, unless he has a surprise for us!
IchiRuki Moderator
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seiretei
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

mistyowl wrote:


i agree, Ichigo's performance in Hueco Mundo has been kinda lame, i mean in SS arc we saw hime giving everything, even when he was completely injured he would dtill fight. He fought the capitans and yet he was able to defeat them. But now it seems that Kubo decided not to give the entire spotlight to Ichigo and share it with everybody else, but come on, if you think about it Ichigo only defeated Grimmjaw (with a lot of troubles) yet he cuold do anything with Nnoitora, but Kempachi defeated him so easily (yeah the entire fight was just a game for Kenpachi) but in ss arc, Ichigo's strenght surpassed Kenpachi's (yeah i know that kenpachi had the eyepatch, and he didn't use his sword properly but still) it seems to me that Ichigo seemed stronger before, and had bigger drive to save Rukia than save Orihime. What do you guys think?


I agree with everything you say, once more!
Kenpachi indeed found that battle, a game! That insanity in his eyes (brought to us by Kubo-sama's talent) was unbelievable!
Also, it is 100% obvious that he doesn't give his all to save Orihime, or at least he does not act like he did in Seiretei. Neither does his determination seem as much as it was.(That makes me kind of happy! Silly I know!)
In addition, I believe that he thought that things would be easy in Hueco Mundo, and his task would end soon without casualties. Which was wrong of course.
IchiRuki Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

washio-risuta wrote:

I find Kubo Tite very creative. And there are manga like Naruto or even One Piece which are brilliant
and still have many many chapters and different arcs.
I think it will be sad if Bleach finishes after this arc. I hope that he can come up with an idea, as good as the other ones were.
Plus, if Bleach ends, the whole IchiRuki dream will end as well, unless he has a surprise for us!


I don't want the manga to end, i just want more IchiRuki stuff to happen, I mean when was the last time we sa some IchiRuki stuff going on , Kubo needs to do something about it, I'm afraid that the IchiHime people are gaining strenght and saying that they have more evidence to support their pairing than IchiRuki fans, i tried to defend my love for IchiRuki but with all the Hueco Mundo stuff happenign and Rukia barely appering with Ichigo , i'm begining to worry!!!
I'll kill Kubo if he doesn;t make IchiRuki happen (and if UlquiHime doesn;t happen either)
IchiRuki Moderator
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seiretei
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
About the flashbacks!
My bet is that the chosen Kenpachi, 11th Squad Captain, was Ichigo's Dad!
I mean, he is SUPER strong! And knows Ukitake, Urahara, Shunsui and the vizards!
What do you guys think?

All in all, I really like the fact that Kubo-sama is finally showing us some pieces of the puzzle that were missing.
IchiRuki Moderator
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
Bleach 317 is out on www.onemanga.com!!

What did everyone think?? O__O
IchiRuki Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

SasukesGirlfriend wrote:

Bleach 317 is out on www.onemanga.com!!

What did everyone think?? O__O


it was alright, although i thought nothing really happened!!!! I think the flashbacks are goiing to b somehow informative about why Aizen and the other shinigami became evil and how vizards appeared!!! However, i just want Kubo to get the flashbacks over with and stick to the actual battle, he left us in so much suspense , i'm hungry for IchiRuki momments and so far i'm not getting anything!!!!!!!!
IchiRuki Moderator
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

mistyowl wrote:


SasukesGirlfriend wrote:

Bleach 317 is out on www.onemanga.com!!

What did everyone think?? O__O


it was alright, although i thought nothing really happened!!!! I think the flashbacks are goiing to b somehow informative about why Aizen and the other shinigami became evil and how vizards appeared!!! However, i just want Kubo to get the flashbacks over with and stick to the actual battle, he left us in so much suspense , i'm hungry for IchiRuki momments and so far i'm not getting anything!!!!!!!!


I agree x10! Haha! Yeah it told us that the Vizards were the old Captains and all... But I am craving some IchiRuki moments as well as a good battle scene! All those times when I was like, "Let's just get this battle scene done and over with!" I take it back! I want one now, because it was getting good and then... Flashback. >< Ah, well, I can't complain though. Well, I can, but I don't want too!

IchiRuki Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

SasukesGirlfriend wrote:


mistyowl wrote:


SasukesGirlfriend wrote:

Bleach 317 is out on www.onemanga.com!!

What did everyone think?? O__O


it was alright, although i thought nothing really happened!!!! I think the flashbacks are goiing to b somehow informative about why Aizen and the other shinigami became evil and how vizards appeared!!! However, i just want Kubo to get the flashbacks over with and stick to the actual battle, he left us in so much suspense , i'm hungry for IchiRuki momments and so far i'm not getting anything!!!!!!!!


I agree x10! Haha! Yeah it told us that the Vizards were the old Captains and all... But I am craving some IchiRuki moments as well as a good battle scene! All those times when I was like, "Let's just get this battle scene done and over with!" I take it back! I want one now, because it was getting good and then... Flashback. >< Ah, well, I can't complain though. Well, I can, but I don't want too!



True we shouldn't compleint since these flashbacks may become relevant later on, but still i don't think we'll see anything happening with our fav couple. It would be nice however if kubo decided to make some Isshin flashbacks or something but i don't think it's going to happen
IchiRuki Fan
34378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Taipa, Macau
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
i like the fight of ichi and grimmy in hueco mundo in the latest episode of bleach,
uhmm,, thats epi 166, i guessed?
but what i dont really like is that innoue being an idiot wearing nniny-scared look back at ichi..
and then her shouting "please dont die, kurosaki-kun!" made my blood boil at its highest!..
in the manga.. uhhh.. ...
IchiRuki Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
After watching so episodes, i feel like the animators betrayed us, before they were like Ichiruki but now it feels like they want to do IchiOri, what's with that, even oin the last episode when orihime was holding Ichigo's and stuff, that never happened on the manga, ad now they're making more ending song all related to Orihime and Ichigo, I'm so upset, first we are not having IchiRuki momments but instead they're filling the screen with IchiHime stuff !!!!i don't feel the same urge to watch bleach any more, i wonder if anybody else feels the same way
IchiRuki Fan
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

mistyowl wrote:

After watching so episodes, i feel like the animators betrayed us, before they were like Ichiruki but now it feels like they want to do IchiOri, what's with that, even oin the last episode when orihime was holding Ichigo's and stuff, that never happened on the manga, ad now they're making more ending song all related to Orihime and Ichigo, I'm so upset, first we are not having IchiRuki momments but instead they're filling the screen with IchiHime stuff !!!!i don't feel the same urge to watch bleach any more, i wonder if anybody else feels the same way

PREACH ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so00o0o0o0o00oo0oo0o0 FEEL the SAME way! 167 pissed me off so much! Then on the opening she stares at Ichigo at the end and he smiles back at her...The end opening I was reading the subtitles and was like W........T..........F. I wonder what Tite Kubo thinks of what the animators are thinking!! They're making a freaking shojo out HIS manga!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.