The Rock is...
Posted 3/22/08
Member
3185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Blackpool,England
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
i choose the second one hehe....
Creator
14424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Stars
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
hey dun insult THE ROCK !!
Posted 3/24/08
I chose the fourth one for no reason. xD
Member
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
ohhh i chose # 2
Member
328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In Aussie harpoon...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS..........COOKING?
Member
506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

doomsday316 wrote:

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS..........COOKING?


Isn't it CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS.........................COOKING?
Back to the subject. The rock is NOT an idoit. I like The Rock thank you very much. He knows what his doing for goodness sake his come from a family of wrestlers and has always been an athletic person. I don't think wrestling was what he wanted to do but he was at the top for a short while. Yeah he doesn't have great moves like other wrestlers like Kane and Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin and the late Chris Benware ( forgot to spell- been a while). But their all on a different level.
Creator
14424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Stars
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

bilikis wrote:


doomsday316 wrote:

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS..........COOKING?


Isn't it CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS.........................COOKING?
Back to the subject. The rock is NOT an idoit. I like The Rock thank you very much. He knows what his doing for goodness sake his come from a family of wrestlers and has always been an athletic person. I don't think wrestling was what he wanted to do but he was at the top for a short while. Yeah he doesn't have great moves like other wrestlers like Kane and Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin and the late Chris Benware ( forgot to spell- been a while). But their all on a different level.


Chris Benor a great wrestler of all time =] Its If you smell ... hahas u r rite The Rock is a veri gd wrestler i lik him alot he is nt an idiot ! He is a good wrestler n good movie star too
Creator
14424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Stars
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
[NOTICE] DO NOT VOTE ANY MORE COMMENT ON THIS FORUM N KINDLY REMOVE IT STONE_COLD
Member
328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In Aussie harpoon...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/15/08
@bilikis-It did changed when The Rock turned face.
Member
506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

doomsday316 wrote:

@bilikis-It did changed when The Rock turned face.


What????
Member
506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

ndxndx wrote:


bilikis wrote:


doomsday316 wrote:

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS..........COOKING?


Isn't it CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS.........................COOKING?
Back to the subject. The rock is NOT an idoit. I like The Rock thank you very much. He knows what his doing for goodness sake his come from a family of wrestlers and has always been an athletic person. I don't think wrestling was what he wanted to do but he was at the top for a short while. Yeah he doesn't have great moves like other wrestlers like Kane and Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin and the late Chris Benware ( forgot to spell- been a while). But their all on a different level.


Chris Benor a great wrestler of all time =] Its If you smell ... hahas u r rite The Rock is a veri gd wrestler i lik him alot he is nt an idiot ! He is a good wrestler n good movie star too


Oh ok! It's been a while since I've watched it. He is a good movie star as well. Chris Benor was great but what a pitty and a down fall of what he done to him and his family.
Member
328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In Aussie harpoon...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

bilikis wrote:


doomsday316 wrote:

@bilikis-It did changed when The Rock turned face.


What????
"do you smell what the rock is cooking?" is The Rock's catchphrase when he was a heel.

"If ya smell what the rock is cooking?" when he turned face.

Member
506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

doomsday316 wrote:


bilikis wrote:


doomsday316 wrote:

@bilikis-It did changed when The Rock turned face.


What????
"do you smell what the rock is cooking?" is The Rock's catchphrase when he was a heel.

"If ya smell what the rock is cooking?" when he turned face.



Oh Wow! So I was semi right? LOL ^_~
You must be logged in to post.