First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Who is your fav. character in naruto and bleach
15660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / revived
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
I love rock lee and his gates also in bleach i love ichigo and his hollow form no da who doesn't
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Box
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
Wrong section.
Posted 3/22/08
LOLOLOL YES!! Another one who wants to be exterminated like a little bug!!

1. Wrong Section
2. No more Naruto/ Bleach thread
3. You're a n00b.
4. n00bs are failures
5. I bash you
6. Eudd owns you
7. I am Eudd, therefore I bash you.



I flamed you? Nah.

It's a friendly admonition.


Edit:

On second thought... LOL LETS GO FLAMERS. *Looks at every post below mine*
29511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
Sorry, duplicate, wrong section, and no more Bleach and Naruto threads. Use the forum search feature and read forum rules before posting a new topic please!

Favorite Naruto Character
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-7133/Favorite-Naruto-Character.html
Favorite Bleach Characters
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=539

Reported ^-^
5601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

Eudd wrote:

LOLOLOL YES!! Another one who wants to be exterminated like a little bug!!

1. Wrong Section
2. No more Naruto/ Bleach thread
3. You're a n00b.
4. n00bs are failures
5. I bash you
6. Eudd owns you
7. I am Eudd, therefore I bash you.



I flamed you? Nah.

It's a friendly admonition.


Well said
Posted 3/22/08
Hey asswipe, read the rules.
Posted 3/22/08
hey, why do you suck dick?
Posted 3/22/08

airknight wrote:

I love rock lee and his gates also in bleach i love ichigo and his hollow form no da who doesn't


you mother and father....think you where a mistake because your thread failed...
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
gai & ichigo's dad
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

Eudd wrote:

LOLOLOL YES!! Another one who wants to be exterminated like a little bug!!

1. Wrong Section
2. No more Naruto/ Bleach thread
3. You're a n00b.
4. n00bs are failures
5. I bash you
6. Eudd owns you
7. I am Eudd, therefore I bash you.



I flamed you? Nah.

It's a friendly admonition.


Edit:

On second thought... LOL LETS GO FLAMERS. *Looks at every post below mine*


Well how about you?

7 out of ten of your treads are locked.. LOL you are a big fail too hahahah and yes i am flaming you.. LOL
Posted 3/22/08

johnsever wrote:
Well how about you?

7 out of ten of your treads are locked.. LOL you are a big fail too hahahah and yes i am flaming you.. LOL


As a matter of FACT, I've only made 2 threads in total.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=57458&pg=0#5719600
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-107271/How-Do-You-Fight-.html

Find my other 8 threads and I shall give you a cookie.
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

xce91 wrote:


airknight wrote:

I love rock lee and his gates also in bleach i love ichigo and his hollow form no da who doesn't


you mother and father....think you where a mistake because your thread failed...











lol do i need to even post my reply to that?
Posted 3/22/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

hey, why do you suck dick?


LOL. Dude, don't you just love CR these days?
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

Eudd wrote:


johnsever wrote:
Well how about you?

7 out of ten of your treads are locked.. LOL you are a big fail too hahahah and yes i am flaming you.. LOL


As a matter of FACT, I've only made 2 threads in total.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=57458&pg=0#5719600
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-107271/How-Do-You-Fight-.html

Find my other 8 threads and I shall give you a cookie.


hey give me my cookies quick..

Posted 3/22/08

johnsever wrote:
hey give me my cookies quick..



Wow wtf. I don't even remember I made those LOL. Here you can have a cookie.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.